A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,715
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: *Things with Tentacles* Signups June 21st-July2nd Sendouts Aug 2nd  (Read 21373 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RoaneFaery
« Reply #280 on: July 26, 2010 12:30:52 PM »

I can't wait to see what this is that you are waiting for!  It is very exciting!  I will also be sending on time. I am still working on my large. One more thing to finish on it... or 2... yep 2 more things to finish on it.  And another project I will start as soon as I finish that large.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
http://www.wists.com/RoaneFaery
Pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/roanefaery/
My Swaps:
Last completed swap: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: July 26, 2010 12:37:02 PM »

I can't wait to see what this is that you are waiting for!  It is very exciting!  I will also be sending on time. I am still working on my large. One more thing to finish on it... or 2... yep 2 more things to finish on it.  And another project I will start as soon as I finish that large.
   I am so excited about this swap really You are the most awesome partner and I have to say I am so excited and cant wait to see what you came up with too ...Heheehe It will be my birthday present Smiley Send outs are my birthday and if it was not for swaps I would never receive gifts...

Hell, It does not really bother me but I can only remember 2 gifts from my mother from the age of 12 and I get one ever 7 years as a joke from my DH...other then that I never get gifts from anyone hell my family never even calls me 1/2 the time on it...Sad really if I totally cared..I did when I was young but now I take it as a day to say the big FU I will so do what I want Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
shayneblate08
Craft-aholic and not looking to quit!

Crafty Weirdo and Proud of it!

« Reply #282 on: July 26, 2010 02:20:04 PM »

I had a great idea for a large the other night and have been working steadily on it. I've already put in like 5 hours, not counting all the drying time. UGH i hate waiting for things to dry!
I'm also getting paint all over myself... I love it  Wink

But I'm super psyched to see what my partner thinks of it. Its going to be a time crunch but I think I should be able to get everything ready to send by August 2nd!

Unfortunately i wont be able to work on it tonight.
I just got a tetanus shot and its all i can do to keep my head up right now at work. an hour and 10 minutes till i get to go home and pass out on the couch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stitch and stones
« Reply #283 on: July 26, 2010 04:14:51 PM »

I'm chugging along. I'm planning on working 2-3 smalls in the next few days. They're so fun to make and look at that I might make some for myself Smiley I should be able to send out on Monday, especially because I have 2 days off.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap hungry- send me a yummy PM.

http://www.pinterest.com/amberburrr/

although imperfect, love is real, and it is balled up next to you smiling and rubbing sleep from its eyes. -the raintree
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #284 on: July 26, 2010 04:42:20 PM »

WOO HOO!!  I (finaly after being done for a few weeks now) mailed out today both CielleRavyncatt and my side swap clevercuttlefish.  Aveykin and I live close enough we are goiong to do a face to face.  We will post picks of us together as mail confirmation Grin

Now comes the REALLY hard part...waiting for things to get there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
pink_pamplemousse
« Reply #285 on: July 26, 2010 09:59:58 PM »

I had a great idea for a large the other night and have been working steadily on it. I've already put in like 5 hours, not counting all the drying time. UGH i hate waiting for things to dry!

But I'm super psyched to see what my partner thinks of it. Its going to be a time crunch but I think I should be able to get everything ready to send by August 2nd!

I just got a tetanus shot and its all i can do to keep my head up right now at work. an hour and 10 minutes till i get to go home and pass out on the couch.

Didn't you say that you had a large item almost completed several weeks ago? Remember, it's only a 4 point swap! : D But I'm super excited to see what you've been working so hard on. I've finished most of your items and I think they turned out really good, I hope you'll like them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CielleRavyncatt
« Reply #286 on: July 26, 2010 10:21:13 PM »

I can't wait for my end Suereal... I also can't wait to finish your last item... Half way through my sewing machine decided to go on the fritz >.< Apparently you shouldn't curse the sewing gods until you're done the project...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shayneblate08
Craft-aholic and not looking to quit!

Crafty Weirdo and Proud of it!

« Reply #287 on: July 27, 2010 08:28:37 AM »

Didn't you say that you had a large item almost completed several weeks ago? Remember, it's only a 4 point swap! : D But I'm super excited to see what you've been working so hard on. I've finished most of your items and I think they turned out really good, I hope you'll like them.

yeah yeah yeah i know. I just have to glue this last little bit on that large. and I have a small that's half done. (been half done, I'm just lazy)... and then I had the wicked awesome idea for your X large item lol and I couldn't pass it up Shocked)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #288 on: July 27, 2010 08:31:42 AM »

yeah yeah yeah i know. I just have to glue this last little bit on that large. and I have a small that's half done. (been half done, I'm just lazy)... and then I had the wicked awesome idea for your X large item lol and I couldn't pass it up Shocked)
I'm glad I'm not the only one to succumb to tentalmania;D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Bewara
« Reply #289 on: July 27, 2010 09:51:03 AM »

I sent mine by priority mail today!!  Grin Now comes the time of anxiety - waiting to make sure it arrives safe, hoping my partner likes it and hoping I sent enough to make her happy.. UGH. Waiting sucks! lol  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I never know what I'm doing. I just fake it really well.

http://www.thehappyfunshop.com
My Wist

Craft Swaps:
Embroidery Hoopla Round 3- stitching, stitching, stitching
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 34 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Glamorous Waves in Your Hair
How to Do a Low Textured Ponytail
How to Style Thick Wavy Hair for an Oval Face
How to Style Curly Hair for a Long Face
How to Style Coarse Hair for a Round Face
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...