A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,214
Currently Running With Scissors:
542 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Summer Santa Wish List 2010 - Sendouts by 7/19 / opening party 7/31  (Read 24961 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« on: June 20, 2010 05:20:29 AM »

Swap name: Secret Summer Santa Wish List Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Yarn or Fabric
Co-organizer:
Sign-up date range: 6/20/10 - 6/30
Date to send item by: 7/15/10 7/19/10
Opening party:  7/31/10

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement: 18 and up, only because swappers have the option to wish for and make naughty (adult-themed) items, in addition to nice!   Cheesy

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES *18 for this swap
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
Anyone can join no matter what holidays you celebrate.  This is a summer edition so not everyone will want holiday items  Cheesy
This is a secret swap, which means you dont know who is sending to you. This swap is in wish list form which means anyone can claim you to craft for, and you may send to and receive from multiple people. The idea is to make these packages truly presents,  so youre requested to at least send a note along with the package and do what you can to make the package special, such as gift-wrapping the item(s) or including some tiny extras as stocking stuffers, such as candy or small craft supplies for the recipients craft of choice.

The minimum package to each person is 2 small items, or 1 medium. Items do not have to be holiday-themed.
Small and medium refer to time/effort or price, not actual physical size of item. What qualifies as a small item?
If you don't know what a small or medium is please click here to read the Craftster official definition Wink

FOC can have 3 claim/wishes outstanding at a time
First Time Swappers can have 1 claim/wish outstanding at at time
All other swappers can have 2 outstanding claims/wishes at a time
*if you want to send to more you will have to wait until a package is received.
You are not required to send more than once.  It is up to you if you decide to claim more times.  Just remember your krafty kharma and have fun with it and send something that you would like to receive in return.  Wink

No matter what date you claim, the sendout deadline for everyone is July 15th.  If you send out quickly and have a claim slot open due to a package being received (or a claim slot not picked already in the first place) , you may select again so in theory you can pick several times in this swap!

*Friends of Craftster may claim up to 3 people at a time. (If you don't know how to become a FOC, just ask!]][http://www.craftster.org/subscribe.php]
*non FOCs who have been in 1+ other swaps previously may claim up to 2 people at a time.
*first-time swappers may claim 2 (or 3 if a FOC) at a time after their 1st package has been received.
*No one may be picked an additional time until everyone has been picked.
*Claiming goes through the send-out date of July 15.   Each person can be picked as many times possible during the claiming period however I am going to not approve claims made to people who have been chosen 2 more times than they have claimed - to try and avoid a situation like someone gets picked 5 x and only sends out once Wink

What to post on your wishlist:
DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
Write a mini bio including what country you are in, your holiday preferences (i.e., celebrating Christmas, Hannukah, Eid and/or Kwanzaa, plus whether you want to receive crafted items specifically for those holidays), allergies, any aversions to animal products, and preferences in colors, themes, patterns, etc. You should also add links to your wists, etsy favorites, or amazon.com wish list(s). You can make a Top Wishes list at the top. Being a Friend of Craftster also helps because of the additional info available in your profile.
You must have at least 5 crafted items on your list. You can include large items in your wish list, but the majority should be small and medium items, and there should be no disappointment or grumblings if you do not receive a large itemwere aiming for smalls and mediums!

How to claim:
Browse through everyones wishlists. Make sure the "who hasn't been picked" list is clear if you want to claim someone who has already been claimed. PM organizer (unless you are claiming her, then PM the co-organizer) with "Secret Summer Santa-claim" as the subject and who you want to claim, and what for in the body. If approved, I will send you their questionnaire. Start crafting!
I will PM you if you are picked, but I wont say by who or for what.

Sending and Receiving:
You can send the finished package as soon as youre ready, but lets all try not to open until July 31 for an unwrapping party! If the insides of the package are gift-wrapped, let us know so we can at least open the box. If there are perishables inside that need to be opened, such as cookies (yum!), let us know either by PM or by writing it on the box.

A delivery confirmation number is required for all domestic shipments. If you are shipping internationally, you must save your receipt. If shipping from the U.S. to another country, as a courtesy please share the customs form number, because it can be used for basic tracking purposes, too.
You must PM organizer when after you have sent and received. Do not PM the person you send to, because that will spoil the surprise! Organizer will send the recipient a copy of your sent PM without your name.
Use your initials or a code-name on the package and in your PMs so I can keep track of your sending/receiving status while keeping you anonymous

If you want to participate, information to send to Yarn or Fabric (please put Secret Summer Santa Swap as the subject):

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name and mailing address including the country

Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old(YES/NO)
Have you read and understand all the rules and details?
Do you have a camera to take pictures of your presents?
Can you list at least 5 crafted items and/or supplies on your wishlist?
If there are clothing items on your list, what are your measurements and or size?
women-
shirt size:
bust:
waist:
hips:
inseam:
shoe:

men-
shirt size:
neck:
sleeve:
waist:
hips:
inseam:
shoe:

I usually approve within the same day, so please check your PMs before the end of your day and post your list. Try to get your wish list up quickly so we can keep the swap hopping.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Links!!
2008 Secret Santa Swap  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=279836.0
2008 Secret Santa Swap Gallery   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=281638.0
2009 Secret Santa Swap http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=328529
2009 Secret Santa Swap Gallery & Discussion http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=327289.msg3778972#msg3778972
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010 05:59:53 AM by Yarn or Fabric » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010 05:20:52 AM »

Please do not post anything other than wish lists here to make it easier for the swappers!
For US shippers - remember your DC# - if you don't know what it is, ask a buddy...
Also - put on your package your secret code so that I will be able to know what has been received when they come in.
When you notify me of your package being shipped, let me know if the recipient can open the outer packaging before the big July 31 unwrap party!

Summer Santa Swappers  (available claims)  (times chosen/presents receiving)
*please note - there will be a slight delay in posting the # of claims some has chosen however the presents receiving number will be updated as soon as I send out the claim code info!

Casey1201 (3)   (2,3)
joliemcnamarra (2) (2,1)  
kayrun (3)  (1,1)
kaz814(3)   (2/3)
leighi123 (3)   (1,2)
lilyla19 (2)  (1,1)
lindyv321  (3)  (2,2)
Lo{ve} (2)  (2,2)
mama24boyz(3)   (2,2)
Painted_lady  (2)  (1,1)
PepsiTwist (2)  (1,1)
pixieval (3)  (4,3)
sarahj2001 (3)   (2/2)
Sejimara (2)  (1,1)
spotnik(3)  (1,2)
stellou (3)   (2,1)
Strawberryh (3)  (2,1)
Taniquel(2)   (1,1)
Tanza  (2)  (2,2)
thatkid(3)   (2,2)
ThreadOrYarn (3)  (2,2)
TheWorldFamous  (2)  (1,1)
WhiteSheep(2)  (1,1)

Swap Angel in progress  - I'm not saying who is sending to WhiteSheep!!

UPdate - Swap Angel Package has arrived!! Yay!

There is no limit on the number of swappers for this swap!

Quick List of Summer Santa Swapper Wish Lists....
Casey1201
joliemcnamarra
kayrun
kaz814
leighi123
lilyla19
lindyv321
Lo{ve}
mama24boyz
Painted_lady
PepsiTwist
pixieval
sarahj2001
Sejimara
spotnik
stellou
Strawberryh
Taniquel
Tanza
thatkid
ThreadOrYarn
TheWorldFamous
WhiteSheep

Have fun!

This is for my own feedback sanity check...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=351291
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010 01:18:00 PM by Yarn or Fabric » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010 05:21:08 AM »

Send outs.....
green=sent  
blue=received  
purple=late with communication
red=pm organizer

1. Sunburned Shoulders is sending to 620a
2. Aloe After Burn is sending to 621a  
3. Flowered Swim Cap is sending to 621b  
4. Flipper Feet is sending to 622a  
5. Sunbleached Hair is sending to 622b
6. Sandy Beach Towel is sending to 622c
7. Beach Ball is sending to 625a  
8. Sand Castle is sending to 625b
9. Tar Ball Beach is sending to 625c
10. Tiki Torch is sending to 625d
11.  Ghost Crab is sending to 626a
12.  Hot Pavement is sending to 626b
13. Flowered Flip Flops is sending to 626c
14. Seagull is sending to 626d
15. Starfish is sending to 630a
16.  Pismo Beach is sending to 630b
17.  Bermuda Shorts is sending to 630c
18.  Big Kahuna is sending to 630d
19. Wetsuit is sending to 630e
20.  Sprinkler Jumper is sending to 701a
21.  Frozen Daquiri is sending to 701b angel package arranged.
22.  Salty Margarita is sending to 702a
23.  Snow Cones is sending to 702b 34  
24.  Frozen Chocolate Covered Banana is sending to 702c
25.  Slip and Slide is sending to 702d
26.  Noxema Nose is sending to 703a
27.  Funky Flip Flops is sending to 704a
28.  Surfing Safari is sending to 704b  
29. Beach Bon Fire is sending to 704c
30.  Boardwalk Fries is sending to 705a
31.  Wind Surfer is sending to 705b
32.  Sand between your Toes is sending to 705c
33. Ice  Cream Truck is sending to 705d
34.  Balloon Water bomb is sending to 706a
35.  Belly Flop is sending to 706b
36.  Dive Rings is sending to 706c
37.  Swan Dive is sending to 706d
38. Water Chicken Fight is sending to 7/17
39.  the box with no name is sending to angel package
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010 02:55:45 PM by Yarn or Fabric » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010 05:21:22 AM »

reserved
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010 09:13:11 AM »

Hi!  I'm an almost-31 (eek) year old woman who lives with her two bunnies and a fish in a teensy tiny condo in Maryland, USA. I'm a teacher in a middle school, and I love it.  I love most any color (see my profile for the colors of my house), though I'm not really a fan of paisley, neons, baby pastels, or animal print.  I love polka dots, stripes, fun patterns, bright colors, and "comfy" things.  I love puns, good grammar, penguins, rabbits, doors and windows, autumn and reading (favorite books include To Kill a Mockingbird and the Sookie Stackhouse/TrueBlood series and Mercedes Thompson series - both about werewolves and vampires - I do NOT like Twilight.)  I've got a pretty good sense of humor.  

For Christmas-y themes, I love the poem The Night Before Christmas, as well as the religious account (wise men, manger, shepherds watching their flocks at night, etc.).  I also love the claymation Rudolph movie, especially the pink elephant with red polka dots on the Island of Misfit Toys (I've got a little stuffie of him!).  

Oh and I'm trying to get in shape and lose weight so ... please no baked goods (SOBS- those peanut butter cookies with the hershey kiss in the middle are my absolute favorites ...).  Unless they're low-fat or something and then yes, please!

I'm allergic to cats, but not deathly, so unless you send the cat herself (er, put holes in the box!) and then once Her Highness reaches here she decides that my head is her throne, we should be all good. Wink

Crafts
- A wisty surprise/wist-inspired surprise
- Handcrafted Christmas ornaments
- candles (scents: lavender, sandalwood, Christmas scents - pine, cinnamon, pumpkin)
- incense (scents: same as above)
- T-shirts in one of my themes (size XL)
- handspun and/or hand-dyed yarn
- apron (any kind!) - I'm plus-sized, so something that I can tie around me and then in front would rock.
- wall art (perhaps something crafty for my craft area?)
- Hand-carved stamps
- nifty pendants of some kind based on my wist or themes
- pincushion (I've only got the requisite tomato!)
- needlebook
- sewing machine cover
- something to hold my jewelry making tools, etc. (it could be a roll or a can or something - I'm easy! Most are little clippers or pliers)
- checkbook cover
- stitch markers (I knit and crochet)
- notecards w/ envelopes
- wreath or other seasonal (any season!) decoration for my front door (it's indoors, as I live in a condo, so it wouldn't be exposed to the elements) - really, I've got a couple wreaths but I think my neighbors are tired of them, as I've had them for five years.  (As am I, for that matter!)
- lunch bag that will hold a big tupperware container (with napkin and utensil roll would be FAB, but no worries if not!)
- cloth napkins/placemat set (set of 2 is fine as it's usually just me and my mom!)
- some way to organize/display my jewelry (it's a mess - my bedroom is white/gray ... I haven't painted the walls yet - I've only been here five years - so something colorful would rock!  Maybe something green?)
- cover for my ironing board; it's a small tabletop one and the cream it came with shows the use of the 'cotton' setting ... anything pretty and cheerful would be loved!
- Learn to spin kit - OMG I would be over the moon with a drop spindle, some roving and some instructions!
- stained glass something to put on my sliding glass door
- a learn to craft kit in a craft that I do not currently do (resin, clay, quilting, bath and body ...)
- fun jewelry - I like 18" or longer necklaces, earrings of all sorts, though I don't usually wear bracelets because they get banged up while I'm typing and I don't wear anklets because I've got fat ankles ad they never fit.
- low fat/low cal baked goods (are there such things?)
- a plastic bag dryer

Supplies
- fabric (any size and kind!  Though I love Amy Butler, Tanya Whelan and Anna Maria Horner)
- buttons (any and all)
- thread (any color)
- punches
- stamps (non-Christmas)
- stamp pads (not black)
- beads
- hand embroidery patterns of any kind
- Any books/magazines on sewing, knitting, crochet, jewelry - secondhand is AWESOME  
- knitting needles sizes: 3,4,5,8,9, 10, 11, 13
- crochet hooks sizes: B, C, F, J, K, M/N, N/P, P/Q, S
- row counter of some kind
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010 03:29:01 PM by kaz814 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote now for the New-To-You Recipe Cooking Challenge!
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010 09:18:40 AM »

Hey!  I'm Sarah and I live in Aurora, OH.  I'm 27 and have a wonderful husband named Brad.   We currently have 6 cats (our mama cat just had 4 kittens – Karen (mama), Nate (daddy), Sancho, Vickie, Tyrone (who might really be a girl), and Pocahontas (Brad named her  Lips sealed ).  We also have 2 dogs – Ted and Ginger.  I celebrate Christmas but would prefer to receive no Christmas/Holiday items.  I really have enough and I don’t like to decorate.   I am not allergic to anything so no need to worry about that.

My main crafts are knitting, crochet and resin.  I love to put weird things in resin.  I also am learning to spin...I recently got a spinning wheel but have
not really mastered that yet.  I also love biking and running at the gym.  My other big hobby is riding my pink scooter.  I recently joined a recreational Roller Derby group and am going to try out for a real team in August.  I would absolutely love to receive anything Roller Derby related -  now that I’m getting more into it, I’m ready to actually start looking the part (the cute skirts and socks and everything) 

My favorite color is pink and I love weird tacky stuff.  I also love crafts involving food (like how I put food in resin
or miniture food or whatever). 

My Wists: www.wists.com/SarahJ2001
My New Craft Blog: http://sarahj2001.blogspot.com/
365 Photos in 2009 Blog: http://sarahj2001.wordpress.com/
For the 100 facts swap I made a huge list...I think it helps out in other swaps so if you want to know a lot about me:
http://sarahj2001.blogspot.com/2009/05/100-facts-about-me.html

Crafted:
*BIG WISH*Roller Derby Skirts – something like this http://wickedskatewear.com/classicderbyskirt.aspx  or another one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=314064.0
Skate Toe Guard - http://www.etsy.com/listing/49272929/black-leather-skate-snout-toe-guards?ref=sr_list_7&ga_search_query=roller+derby&ga_search_type=all&ga_page=6&order=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
Cat Hammock - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=325538.0
Duffle Bag - http://www.etsy.com/listing/41053167/destination-wedding-bridesmaid-duffles
Cute Skirt or Dress – I have many examples in my wists
Cat Walking Jacket - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=245803.msg2719102#msg2719102
Pillowcases – lately, I’m obsessed with fun pillowcases – nothing scratchy or bumpy where my face would be, please
Hand/Dish Towels
Flip Flop Socks - http://whipup.net/2006/05/18/sockapalooza/
scooter blanket - something like this that straps around the waist http://www.modernbuddy.com/forum/topic8773.html
Smallish Gym Bag – just big enough for shoes and a waterbottle
Dryer Balls
Mitt Potholders
Handspun Yarn
Shoe Booties - ok..my husband wants me to ask for these for him in a swap - some kind of "shower cap for his feet" made with waterproof material.  These would be used for when he rides in motorcycle in the rain so his shoes doesn't get wet.  He wears a size 11.
ANYTHING FROM MY WISTS!

Supplies:
Anything needed for spinning
Roving/Wool
Yarn
Fun Fabric
Goodies to put in resin
Soap Making supplies
Soap Molds
Resin Molds
Colored Thread - I don't have many different colors.
Crochet Hooks – I really don’t have many different sizes. 

Goodies:
Fudge (yummm...)
Peanut Butter cookies
Pez
Chocolate
Fruitcake (my husband really wants to get one from one of my swaps lol)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010 08:52:17 PM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

stellou

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010 01:33:55 PM »

I'm Estelle, I'm 36 next month Shocked and I live in Guernsey - Channel Island with my hubby and two boys (5 and 6.5). I don't have any pets...though I'd love to but it'll have to wait until we own our place.
I love Christmas and we celebrate both the Christian and more pagan kind (my misletoe is still hanging until the new one comes in next CHristmas...or else).

I will be happy with either Christmassy or non-christmassy items. TBH I still can't get over getting handcrafted things from all over the world so I will be pleased with anything you create. I am allergic to angora.

CRAFTED:
-  BIG WISH: I would love some fingerless mittens so I can keep warm and still play my recorder (I get very cold hands with nerves before gigs so will be used all year round)
-  I fell in love with soap savers so I'd love some more of those or scrubbies look pretty cool too.
-   a stencilled shirt (especially nature themed)
-  anything recycled
-  Christmas ornaments
- a red necklace (I don't wear earings or bracelets)
- something crocheted (I love it but I can't do it )
- a glass or resin pendant
- a hand quilted bookmark so I can see the stitches "in the flesh" and treasure it in my fav book of the moment
- an apron
- a needlebook
- a roll for my paintbrushes
- a carved stamp
- some stationary
-  a puppet
- handmade soaps (I have a fetish for lavender/aniseed blend and I've never found any)
- handmade paper
- a hat -either for cold or sun as I live on a windy island you always need one or the other.
- A purse that goes over one shoulder

Non crafted
- books, books, books...especially on quilting or sewing or good novels - preferably second hand
- fabrics
- soap making supplies
- buttons (i looooove buttons)
- embroidery kit for beginner
- candy especially peanut butter ones
- epazote... I'd love a little dried epazote, i can't find any here.

I have a very poor wist but I'll try and jazz it up a bit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

back to quilting...hurray and I dusted my art material Cheesy
AlyssaKnits

Formerly Thatkid

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010 02:16:52 PM »

I'm Alyssa, I live in Canada. I celebrate Christmas. I'm vegan, so please don't send anything made out of animals! My favorite colors are purple, blue & green and nature colors. I love German Shepherds, Nature, and music. I'm straight-edge, (no sex, drugs, smokes, alcohol,) so no references to any of those things! Straight-edge themed things would be sweet, if you can think of something! I love argyle prints!

Crafts:
1. candles, soymelts or incense (scents: raspberry, vanilla, citrus)
2. Throw pillows in nature prints, or dolphin prints, or animal prints (zebra, tiger, etc.) I can stuff these.
3. Christmas tree ornaments- snowmen or snowflakes
4. Anything for my German Shepherd, Skylar- especially bandanas & blankets! Her color theme is pink & green.
5. Big Wish: A bag like this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/42373104/casual-handmade-backpack-in-red-khaki?ref=v1_other_2
in a green fabric- nothing standout-ish, solid green khaki stuff would be perfect.
6. Anything for my nature themed living room
7. Anything for my dolphin themed bedroom
8. Anything for my ocean themed bathroom
9. Bracelet or Earrings- blue or green, simple everyday style would be perfect.
10. Scrapbook pages for Skylar's book. (12x12)
11. A leash or collar for Skylar- something girly (Collar: 16-24 inches, leash: 5-6 feet)
12. Anything from my wist: www.wists.com/alyssafitzm
13. A memory box type thing for my duck toller, Cleo. no smaller than 4"x6"
14. Backdrops for Animal Photography- I'm currently making my own studio, and need some cute backdrops- there's a DIY thing here: http://www.diyphotography.net/homestudio/chaep-diy-muslin-photography-background
any colors, prints- whatever, 10 feet x 8 feet would be awesome. I mostly photograph dogs, but also do cats.
15. Anything to make my photography studio cute, art for the walls, wall hangings with cute dog sayings (especially about German Shepherds)
16. A wall hanging that looks something like this: http://www.cafepress.ca/+german_shepherd_valentines_day_sticker_bumper_10,349519454
Any colors would be awesome! just no animal prints or paisley stuff.

Supplies:
1. Fat quarters in bright, fun prints.
2. Beads or Charms
3. Embellishments or papers for a girl dogs scrapbook.
4. Plain wooden Picture Frames, any sizes
5. Altoid tins or tins like them, of any shapes & sizes
6. Big Wish: Watercolor pencils and/or paper
7. Ribbon! Any amounts, colors, sizes, prints.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2010 07:26:41 PM by thatkid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Changed my username, Formerly Thatkid!
JolieMcNamarra

At last my arm is complete!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010 08:04:55 PM »

HI PEOPLE! Im Tieya and I currently live in Rochester New York. I am 26 years old and loving every day of my life. I recently got engaged to my wonderful fianc. I celebrate Christmas but during this swap I would not like to receive any holiday items. I am in fact a big twilight fan! I wasnt until I read the books. When I saw the movies I was like eh, but now WOW! So my fiance said I can receive Twilight items in swaps and as presents so the best of both worlds. Okay enough of that more on this swap. I am a sewer, crocheter, beginner knitter, and dabble in jewelry making. I do have a wish list.

My wishlist:
Crafted:
1)   My Ultimate Wish!!! Bella Dress: http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/263601_hi?wid=700&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,0&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.0,0.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0 ; http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/263601_av1?wid=700&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,0&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.0,0.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0 ; http://img.hottopic.com/is/image/HotTopic/263601_av2?wid=700&fmt=jpeg&qlt=85,0&op_sharpen=1&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.0,0.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0
2)   Twilight Items
a.   http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41RXGI2q+qL._SL250_.jpg
b.   http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.106729933.jpg
c.   http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.120539997.jpg
d.   http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.109668037.jpg
e.   http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_430xN.144135716.jpg
f.   http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.96939297.jpg
g.   Cullen Wallet: http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_430xN.120718789.jpg
3) What ever anyone else would like to make and send

Supplies:
1)   Yarn
2)   Fabric
3)   Knitting books
4)   Crocheting books
5)   Knitting Patterns
6)   Crocheting Patterns
7)   Sewing tidbits
Cool   Beads
9)   Anything that can be a surprise
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010 06:47:36 PM by JolieMcNamarra » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010 08:55:54 PM »

Hi!! My name is Melanie and I live in Ontario, Canada. I`m a 32 year old SAHM of 4 busy boys. I`m a HUGE craftaholic and supplies hoarder and I love everything crafty.  I like to try it all, but for the life of me I can`t knit, but crocheting is my FAVE craft to do. I love blues, purples and burgundys, but no pinks or greens.  My fave movies are LOTR, Pirates of the Caribbean and I LOVE the Little Mermaid.  Fave shows are Criminal Minds, CSI(all of them) and House (and Looney Tunes!)  We all like to play Mario and Zelda games. Theres no smoking or pets in my house and my oldest son is allergic to cats, but not deathly, so its OK if you have a cat, just dont rub whatever you send on him first!  Grin.  Please also nothing too strongly perfumed, it gives me headaches, but I do like the smell of vanilla and musk.  We celebrate Christmas.

CRAFTS
FOR MY KIDS
QUENTON - 13 years old, Is REALLY into the World Cup right now and would LOVE anything to do with Spain, also likes football(Patriots) and playing his xbox (halo) would wear a tshirt mens large
LIAM - 5 years old, loves Mario, playing soccer,
AIDAN - 5 years old, love Luigi, Sonic, Link, playing soccer
ETHAN - 4 years old, loves to have bags or containers to put his things in. Loves phones and keys, Buzz Lightyear and Spongebob

The 3 youngest need a placemat for his lunch bag, so something personalized for them would be awesome!
I would love reusable lunch stuff (bags, sandwich snack bags) for any of the kids for school

FOR ME
1.  ***My brother just got the cutest british bulldog and hes got no collar, I think his neck is gonna keep growing for a while so theyre waiting, but I would LOVE to get a bandana for him with his name embroidered on it.  Its Boonze (I dont think the e should be there, but thats how he likes it) I would think darker colours.
2.  handmade Christmas ornaments
3.  magazine holders for big and small mags for my crochet/craft mags.
4.  Anything storagey, we live in a pretty small house for all my stuff!!
5.  Big bag, love my diaper bag, but I don`t really need it anymore, but still want a bag that size.
6.  Crochet stitch markers, have to be able to open them, you can never have too many!
7.   handmade yarn. LOVE the thick to thin stuff
8.   Homemade soaps
9.   Homemade lipgloss
10.  A reuseable cover for a journal/ notebook, I use these all the time
11.  wind chime
12.  I really wanna get back into reading and would love a pretty bookmark.  Made in any medium!
13.  A chainmaille bracelet, they are soooo pretty!!
14.  Anything off of my wists!

SUPPLIES
Supplies to try needle felting
Buttons
Beads

EXTRAS
Tea
Have a huge sweet tooth, so yummy candies
Souvenir spoons from where you`re from
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Turkey Leftovers at Midnight - Father and Son Thanksgiving Pt. 7
Making Gravy and Carving Holiday Turkey - Father and Son Thanksgiving Pt. 6
How to Brine Turkey - Father and Son Thanksgiving Pt. 2
Individual Beef and Pork Meat Pies Recipe
Apple, Cinnamon and Pecan Tea Cake Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...