A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
697 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "I'll show you mine if you show me yours part two!" THE PIC"S!  (Read 2744 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TabaRhodes
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005 06:27:02 PM »

oh wow, i am so bummed i missed out on this swap! i hope there is a part 3 soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
neverendingjourney
I have gone to find myself, if I get back before I return please tell me to wait. Thank you!

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2005 09:31:31 PM »

ooooooooo my god! part 3?? Shocked
i love to swap internationaly!!
hehe
darla
THIS ROCKS   Logged

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day & may their arms be too short to scratch
penguino
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2005 10:06:36 PM »

I got mine today.  Here is what I received from Littleone.  She must read minds and can predict the future.  I was thinking about making one of those fun fur flip flop and a washcloth.  They are perfect... Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

neverendingjourney
I have gone to find myself, if I get back before I return please tell me to wait. Thank you!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2005 09:04:12 AM »

Is this Beautiful or what???!!!!
2 Full Skeins and a scrap ball of Lovikka, 1 Skein of her own handspun yarn and 2 Balls of Bomvll. some of Her Favorite yarns!! How nice!!
And my Daughter loved the postcards! she took them to school today! EXpecially the rabbit/bird! She loves critters!! << she is quite the tom boy!

All very nice items! thank you so much!!

I was so mad at my self cause i had read in a posting somewhere you liked tea's! i ment to send some and FORGOT!!<< i had good intentions! GRRR!
Fun Swap! i love it..Would do it again and again!!

Darla
THIS ROCKS   Logged

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day & may their arms be too short to scratch
knittinggodess
my mom thinks im cool.............

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2005 07:36:13 PM »

My beautifull yarn is a funky mix of mohair, wool ect!!!!!

This is me loveing the yarn and jujubecrafting

« Last Edit: May 17, 2005 08:41:00 PM by knittinggodess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wanna be crafty, not quite there yet
jujubecraftin
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2005 08:21:15 AM »

Yeah, I just got my package from knittingoddess!!! I got three balls of yarn, one a fun dark lime color, one super soft, beautiful dark grey wool  Patons UpCountry, and a skein of off-white/grey wool.  I can't wait to figure out what to make.  And as if that weren't enough already, she sent me a fabulous mixed cd to knit by, and a couple bags of tea, which incidently made the yarn smell yummy! Thanks soooo much!! Grin  hopefully one day i will get a digi. cam. so I can post pics.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged
neverendingjourney

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2005 06:43:28 AM »

had fun you all!!! thanks for all the fun!! i have done this two times and requested earthy''' tones and i have my yarn from 2 countries stashed, and if i get in on another yarn swap, im gonna use it all to make something, a bag or something!! and it will be all special yarn!!
darla
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spinster
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2005 06:11:56 AM »

hey
it's been a while and my partner has been too busy to post pics of the yarn i sent here so..
here goes
all are hand dyed and the smaller two are handspun corriedale, the bought one is merino

closeups on the hand spun skeins

i also sent her a skein of rust coloured briggs and little classic, as their mill is located near here...kind of

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010 12:41:16 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
littleone
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005 12:16:36 PM »

Littleone PMed me last week that she received these already.

Here is the yarns that I send her.  Since this is my first swap, I also send a little extra... stitch markers.  Smiley

http://home.comcast.net/~judy2022/Images/swap_yarn2_send_2b.jpg

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, i loved everything, the yarn is beautiful and the stich markers are amaizing, thank you for posting pictures too.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010 12:42:18 PM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Fashion: Shoulderless Shirt
Lunchtime Live -- New Fashion Mistakes In The Office
Best Bikini Bottoms to Flaunt Your Butt
Make Your Own Fringe Shirt For the Beach!
DIY Beach Fashion: Stenciled Shorts & a Beach Coverup
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...