A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "I'll show you mine if you show me yours part two!" THE PIC"S!  (Read 2687 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TabaRhodes
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2005 06:27:02 PM »

oh wow, i am so bummed i missed out on this swap! i hope there is a part 3 soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
neverendingjourney
I have gone to find myself, if I get back before I return please tell me to wait. Thank you!

If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2005 09:31:31 PM »

ooooooooo my god! part 3?? Shocked
i love to swap internationaly!!
hehe
darla
THIS ROCKS   Logged

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day & may their arms be too short to scratch
penguino
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2005 10:06:36 PM »

I got mine today.  Here is what I received from Littleone.  She must read minds and can predict the future.  I was thinking about making one of those fun fur flip flop and a washcloth.  They are perfect... Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

neverendingjourney
I have gone to find myself, if I get back before I return please tell me to wait. Thank you!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2005 09:04:12 AM »

Is this Beautiful or what???!!!!
2 Full Skeins and a scrap ball of Lovikka, 1 Skein of her own handspun yarn and 2 Balls of Bomvll. some of Her Favorite yarns!! How nice!!
And my Daughter loved the postcards! she took them to school today! EXpecially the rabbit/bird! She loves critters!! << she is quite the tom boy!

All very nice items! thank you so much!!

I was so mad at my self cause i had read in a posting somewhere you liked tea's! i ment to send some and FORGOT!!<< i had good intentions! GRRR!
Fun Swap! i love it..Would do it again and again!!

Darla
THIS ROCKS   Logged

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day & may their arms be too short to scratch
knittinggodess
my mom thinks im cool.............

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2005 07:36:13 PM »

My beautifull yarn is a funky mix of mohair, wool ect!!!!!

This is me loveing the yarn and jujubecrafting

« Last Edit: May 17, 2005 08:41:00 PM by knittinggodess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wanna be crafty, not quite there yet
jujubecraftin
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2005 08:21:15 AM »

Yeah, I just got my package from knittingoddess!!! I got three balls of yarn, one a fun dark lime color, one super soft, beautiful dark grey wool  Patons UpCountry, and a skein of off-white/grey wool.  I can't wait to figure out what to make.  And as if that weren't enough already, she sent me a fabulous mixed cd to knit by, and a couple bags of tea, which incidently made the yarn smell yummy! Thanks soooo much!! Grin  hopefully one day i will get a digi. cam. so I can post pics.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged
neverendingjourney

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2005 06:43:28 AM »

had fun you all!!! thanks for all the fun!! i have done this two times and requested earthy''' tones and i have my yarn from 2 countries stashed, and if i get in on another yarn swap, im gonna use it all to make something, a bag or something!! and it will be all special yarn!!
darla
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spinster
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2005 06:11:56 AM »

hey
it's been a while and my partner has been too busy to post pics of the yarn i sent here so..
here goes
all are hand dyed and the smaller two are handspun corriedale, the bought one is merino

closeups on the hand spun skeins

i also sent her a skein of rust coloured briggs and little classic, as their mill is located near here...kind of

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010 12:41:16 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
littleone
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005 12:16:36 PM »

Littleone PMed me last week that she received these already.

Here is the yarns that I send her.  Since this is my first swap, I also send a little extra... stitch markers.  Smiley

http://home.comcast.net/~judy2022/Images/swap_yarn2_send_2b.jpg

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, i loved everything, the yarn is beautiful and the stich markers are amaizing, thank you for posting pictures too.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010 12:42:18 PM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Oleander Girl by Chandra Divakaruni
The Demonolgist from Andrew Pyper
Fran Byrne Performs His Poems "Nerve Cell" and "Science Soulmates"
Bridget Minamore Performs Her Poem "Kings College Hospital"
On the Road With Atria’s Great Mystery Bus Tour
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...