A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,061
Currently Running With Scissors:
566 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 94
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Wist Swap! Sign-up through June 23rd, Send out July 28th  (Read 51585 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Casey1201
« Reply #740 on: July 17, 2010 05:29:40 PM »

I am being a little bit of a slacker on this! But I actually got the hard part out of the way so I just need to kick my butt back into gear and get it all finished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #741 on: July 17, 2010 07:17:56 PM »

Yay... finished! Which means I have time to make another little something something extra Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
pjherbert

He is such a little stinker!

« Reply #742 on: July 17, 2010 07:58:10 PM »

I have my granddaughter right now... no crafting... ;(   she actually did let me clean my craft room, she sat on the bed and played with all of my crocheted jewerly,  so now I can craft when she leaves tomorrow until Monday afternoon then I will have her until Thursday!!!! Oh my..... her parents are going to Cedar Point and she is too young..... I am going to have to get alot done during naps!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

« Reply #743 on: July 17, 2010 10:16:52 PM »

I had planned to have everything done so I could ship this morning, but then on Thursday I ended up working late.  A friend brought me home, but when I was getting out of her big huge SUV, I slipped and fell into the gutter, skinning my knees and elbow, and bruising my ribs and butt on the curb.  I also twisted up my ankle something good.  It's been swollen since then.  Sad  I did get a chance to stop by Hancock yesterday to pick up closures.  Long story longer, I still have to get the handles on, and my extras made, so it won't go out this morning, but hopefully I can take it to the Automated Postal Center this afternoon.  Smiley

Holy cow! Shocked I hope you're okay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #744 on: July 18, 2010 05:18:11 AM »

I banished the cat from the living room (cat + piles of fabric and thread = crafting nightmare) and got some serious sewing done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #745 on: July 18, 2010 06:51:04 AM »

Looks like I am bringing up the rear in our little threesome.   I managed to get in the garage and start on jennilockers item only to break a belt and had to make a run to sears to get a new one. I did get it yesterday pm and hope to have it istalled and back to work in a short time. Should be able to send by mid week if all goes well. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thisbirdsabsurd

Be Happy!

« Reply #746 on: July 18, 2010 08:54:20 AM »

I banished the cat from the living room (cat + piles of fabric and thread = crafting nightmare) and got some serious sewing done.
HAHA!-I find this to be true of birds too - mine kept sneaking up and snatching a skein of embroidery floss and running away with it - and searching around in my button box for whatever the perfect button is if you're a big goofy green bird.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop is here!  www.thisbirdsabsurd .etsy.com
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #747 on: July 18, 2010 11:06:44 AM »

I'm about half way done!  I was worried at first because I wasn't sure things were going to work out, but it seems to be coming together!  I think I'm going to be making one of these for myself too!  TSM, I hope you like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Annchen

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #748 on: July 18, 2010 11:26:33 AM »

I'm stuck knowing exactly what to do... It's the time and energy for this step I'm lacking. I will try to make some progress tonight, but after that I work two late shifts so wednesday might be my next chance. I could try to skip this step but I think the end result will suffer. Better do it right the first time around.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to knit for cloth pads Smiley
goodtimegirl
« Reply #749 on: July 18, 2010 11:28:01 AM »

Checking in. Alive. Crafting. Going to the fabric store either today or tomorrow for the last of what I need.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 94 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Junot Diaz on the Best Advice He Ever Got
Author Stephen King on the Best Advice He Ever Got
Author Tom Brokaw on the Best Day in His Life
Lynda Obst on Hollywood and Foreign Markets
Family Celebrations with Buddy Valastro
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...