A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 301,981
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 94
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Wist Swap! Sign-up through June 23rd, Send out July 28th  (Read 63524 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Casey1201
« Reply #740 on: July 17, 2010 05:29:40 PM »

I am being a little bit of a slacker on this! But I actually got the hard part out of the way so I just need to kick my butt back into gear and get it all finished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #741 on: July 17, 2010 07:17:56 PM »

Yay... finished! Which means I have time to make another little something something extra Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
pjherbert

He is such a little stinker!

« Reply #742 on: July 17, 2010 07:58:10 PM »

I have my granddaughter right now... no crafting... ;(   she actually did let me clean my craft room, she sat on the bed and played with all of my crocheted jewerly,  so now I can craft when she leaves tomorrow until Monday afternoon then I will have her until Thursday!!!! Oh my..... her parents are going to Cedar Point and she is too young..... I am going to have to get alot done during naps!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

« Reply #743 on: July 17, 2010 10:16:52 PM »

I had planned to have everything done so I could ship this morning, but then on Thursday I ended up working late.  A friend brought me home, but when I was getting out of her big huge SUV, I slipped and fell into the gutter, skinning my knees and elbow, and bruising my ribs and butt on the curb.  I also twisted up my ankle something good.  It's been swollen since then.  Sad  I did get a chance to stop by Hancock yesterday to pick up closures.  Long story longer, I still have to get the handles on, and my extras made, so it won't go out this morning, but hopefully I can take it to the Automated Postal Center this afternoon.  Smiley

Holy cow! Shocked I hope you're okay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #744 on: July 18, 2010 05:18:11 AM »

I banished the cat from the living room (cat + piles of fabric and thread = crafting nightmare) and got some serious sewing done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #745 on: July 18, 2010 06:51:04 AM »

Looks like I am bringing up the rear in our little threesome.   I managed to get in the garage and start on jennilockers item only to break a belt and had to make a run to sears to get a new one. I did get it yesterday pm and hope to have it istalled and back to work in a short time. Should be able to send by mid week if all goes well. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thisbirdsabsurd

Be Happy!

« Reply #746 on: July 18, 2010 08:54:20 AM »

I banished the cat from the living room (cat + piles of fabric and thread = crafting nightmare) and got some serious sewing done.
HAHA!-I find this to be true of birds too - mine kept sneaking up and snatching a skein of embroidery floss and running away with it - and searching around in my button box for whatever the perfect button is if you're a big goofy green bird.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop is here!  www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
And find me on Facebook!  Thisbirdsabsurd
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Thisbirdsabsurd/753468561415455
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #747 on: July 18, 2010 11:06:44 AM »

I'm about half way done!  I was worried at first because I wasn't sure things were going to work out, but it seems to be coming together!  I think I'm going to be making one of these for myself too!  TSM, I hope you like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Annchen
Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

« Reply #748 on: July 18, 2010 11:26:33 AM »

I'm stuck knowing exactly what to do... It's the time and energy for this step I'm lacking. I will try to make some progress tonight, but after that I work two late shifts so wednesday might be my next chance. I could try to skip this step but I think the end result will suffer. Better do it right the first time around.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
goodtimegirl
« Reply #749 on: July 18, 2010 11:28:01 AM »

Checking in. Alive. Crafting. Going to the fabric store either today or tomorrow for the last of what I need.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 94 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Kids Beaded Necklace
How to Make Kids Beaded Earrings
Ideas for Beaded Bracelets
Ideas for Beaded Earrings
Beading: Necklaces You Can Make
Latest Blog Articles
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak
Tute Tuesday: July 4th Light Up the Sky Hat

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...