A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,098
Currently Running With Scissors:
541 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 94
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: FOC Wist Swap! Sign-up through June 23rd, Send out July 28th  (Read 51650 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #600 on: July 08, 2010 01:52:14 PM »

ok...its official .... I SENT!!.....

Lapoli... be on the look out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #601 on: July 08, 2010 02:09:08 PM »

When we're ready the gallery is here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=353172.0
(It's also linked in the first post.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

camelama
« Reply #602 on: July 08, 2010 02:20:26 PM »

Camelama, I am with you!  This heat wave makes me want to hide somewhere cool (like the walk-in beer cooler at my local grocery store).  I guess we cannot complain too much since the east coast has it much worse...but still!

I've decided we CAN complain.  Wink  I never complain about rain or cold, so I get to complain about sun and heat!

It's actually not too bad if I sit right under the ceiling fan, in front of the open front door, with a wet head and my feet in a bucket of water.  Grin  This is not conducive to crafting, as I'd either drip on it from my wet hair, or drop it in the bucket of water!  Cheesy  Roll Eyes  My idiotic long-haired cat is, of all things, baking herself in the sun on the driveway!!! And that's when given a choice of sun or shade - she takes SUN. When she comes back in for pettings she feels like she's 150 degrees.  What a wacko nut cat. 

BUT - I did go stash diving two days ago, and found the perfect bits of stuff, and solved a knotty issue I was going to face! Yay! I'm so proud that I'm able to use stash items.  I may be able to hand cutting out some stuff once the sun goes down.

Melting away again in Seattleville.....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #603 on: July 08, 2010 07:31:13 PM »

I got an answer back from luckdragon on my colors question and now believe I will be off and running soon on her item.  Gotta hurry up and choose and GO GO GO!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #604 on: July 08, 2010 10:11:28 PM »

Camelama, I am with you!  This heat wave makes me want to hide somewhere cool (like the walk-in beer cooler at my local grocery store).  I guess we cannot complain too much since the east coast has it much worse...but still!

I've decided we CAN complain.  Wink  I never complain about rain or cold, so I get to complain about sun and heat!

It's actually not too bad if I sit right under the ceiling fan, in front of the open front door, with a wet head and my feet in a bucket of water.  Grin  This is not conducive to crafting, as I'd either drip on it from my wet hair, or drop it in the bucket of water!  Cheesy  Roll Eyes  My idiotic long-haired cat is, of all things, baking herself in the sun on the driveway!!! And that's when given a choice of sun or shade - she takes SUN. When she comes back in for pettings she feels like she's 150 degrees.  What a wacko nut cat. 

BUT - I did go stash diving two days ago, and found the perfect bits of stuff, and solved a knotty issue I was going to face! Yay! I'm so proud that I'm able to use stash items.  I may be able to hand cutting out some stuff once the sun goes down.

Melting away again in Seattleville.....

Crazy cat.  Smiley

Ok, so I was at my metal working class this evening and the building has no air conditioning.  It had to be 100 deg in there!  I was sweating so much that I am pretty sure my classmates thought I was melting.

I am learning so much good crafty stuff in this class!  I may be using some of it to make my partner's goodies.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #605 on: July 09, 2010 12:16:07 AM »

i finished the main thing i wanted to make troublet.  and i think it looks good.  its not perfect but i had to draft the plans for it myself (a first for me) and i think i executed it well.  can you tell the swap anxiety is setting in?  heh.  anyhow, i want to try to make a smallish extra for troublet before sending.  i thought i had a plan but i don't think i have time for the supplies to arrive...so i'm going to try something that i can make with the supplies on hand...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator
Guest Blogger

« Reply #606 on: July 09, 2010 03:38:10 AM »

spotnik - I took a metalsmithing class over the winter, I learned so much stuff!  I still need to put the finishing details on my last big project, but I have to wait until Fall when the instructor is around. Smiley  At least I got my grade!

I received part of my supplies...only two more packages to go!

Remember to PM myself and jungrrl when you send or receive so we can note it on the partner list!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

~*Craftster formerly known as jennieingram*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #607 on: July 09, 2010 04:46:12 AM »

I think I'm going to dedicate all day tomorrow to working on rackycoo's present, and see if I can complete it.  I have the supplies, and did a test run already.  I even cleaned off my craft table.  Just gotta clean off the ironing board and put away supplies for other projects so I'm not tempted to play with them instead.  (I stay way more focused when only one project is out on my desk at a time!) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong - Spring Semester

It does not due to dwell on lists and forget to craft.
jennilocker
« Reply #608 on: July 09, 2010 06:07:27 AM »

I finished!! I'll be mailing on lunch today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #609 on: July 09, 2010 07:25:50 AM »

I need one major thing before I really get started on jennieingram's. I am first going "shopping" in my stash zone, and if the perfect thing isn't there, I'm heading out to scavenge today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like it? Check out my newly re-opened Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 94 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Fruit Trifle
How to Make Cinnamon Rolls
Thousand-Layer Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
How to Make Key Lime Sugar Cookies
How to Make Dazzling Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...