A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,105
Currently Running With Scissors:
502 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 104
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Round 3 (Sign-ups to 07/03) CLOSED-last send date 10/13/10  (Read 58132 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

FicklePegasus

Evil, but in a good way

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #880 on: September 22, 2010 05:34:31 AM »

Today is my "Friday", so I'll be crafting like crazy the next 2 days!  I still haven't organized what I've made, so I'm not sure how much I have left to go.  I do know that what I'm currently working on is awsome and my coworkers are very jealous (they're also jealous of the last thing I made too). I hope to be able to make homemade goodies too, but my hubby's family is coming to town (20 people!) not sure if I'll be able to ( will def be including stuff from local bakery and maybe Disney bakery) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/FicklePegasus

My Baby Cuthulu Blanket was featured on http://geekcrafts.com/
lacey0828
« Reply #881 on: September 22, 2010 05:47:00 AM »

I was hoping to send today since we're getting rain which caused our temperatures to drop dramatically and should only reach 90 degrees today and mid to high 90s tomorrow. However, I ran out of tape late last night when I was taping up the boxes and I doubt my husband will pick some up and finish taping so he can go to the post office. So, with any luck he will mail it tomorrow or Friday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faux_Valentine
« Reply #882 on: September 22, 2010 02:15:20 PM »

Today is my "Friday", so I'll be crafting like crazy the next 2 days!  I still haven't organized what I've made, so I'm not sure how much I have left to go.  I do know that what I'm currently working on is awsome and my coworkers are very jealous (they're also jealous of the last thing I made too). I hope to be able to make homemade goodies too, but my hubby's family is coming to town (20 people!) not sure if I'll be able to ( will def be including stuff from local bakery and maybe Disney bakery) 

Mmmm baked goods. I made a few batches of what i'm sending to you and have been peddling them on everyone. They all seem to love it, but i feel it needs to rise a little more in temp before it's ready to be considered perfect. I got a package today i was so excited when i opened it then i remembered i had bought it for you and im not gunna lie i'm totally jealous. I have a feeling the next package that comes in is going to be the same way. I have also decided what im going to do for day 11 and 10 to finish up. Day9 requires me goin out and searching day 8 just needs me to actually do it day 5 needs alot of work but i have a genetics test friday and im freaking out a little. Day 3 is almost done and day one needs some work still. All in all i think im in great shape if i can get day 11 and 10 done with some of day 5 finished this weekend i should be able to ship it all by the first ship day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #883 on: September 22, 2010 02:34:55 PM »

i got my beads including a freakin adrorable bracelet set-one for my partner and one for me lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lacey0828
« Reply #884 on: September 22, 2010 05:21:37 PM »

sent Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #885 on: September 22, 2010 07:29:26 PM »

So many senders!! That is awesome. 

I have one thing to finish for Day 4, one thing to touch up for Day 5, and then Day 13 which I hope my partner is going to love Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WildeHeart2105
McPhd

Aut vincere aut mori

View Profile WWW
« Reply #886 on: September 24, 2010 07:15:48 AM »

The boy is away for 4 days - I'm finally settled in my new house and I can't WAIT to get off work and go shop shop shop at the craft stores! Sooo looking forward to crafting all weekend and preparing to send next week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psychology Instructor & Personal Trainer

http://www.EricaDHouse.com
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #887 on: September 24, 2010 07:19:53 AM »

I'm so close to being done, I have to make day 3, make one medium and then right before I send I have to make day 13. I can't wait to send and start opening things Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

« Reply #888 on: September 24, 2010 07:44:21 PM »

Man, the closer I get to being finished, the more I keep changing the ideas for my days! I have everything planned out but I'm making a few extras because I feel that some of my medium items don't look like their medium items.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #889 on: September 25, 2010 05:11:46 AM »

Been away for a week so just checking in ;0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 104 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Red Thai Curry Ingredients
Making the Thai Paste for Red Thai Curry
Sweetening Red Thai Curry
Assembling Red Thai Curry
Adding Sauce to Red Thai Curry
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...