A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 301,507
Currently Running With Scissors:
473 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 104
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Round 3 (Sign-ups to 07/03) CLOSED-last send date 10/13/10  (Read 66737 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

psychonmemphis
« Reply #770 on: September 01, 2010 12:42:33 PM »

Working on crafts as I go but my life has been totally turned upside down lately! Here is my sob story {sharing so those of you having a bad week can know that someone has it MUCH worse!}

I'm in the midst of a nightmare move. Basically I signed a lease that said no pets. I've done that at the last 3 houses I've lived at with cats and it's never been a problem. He is indoor only, and has Feline AIDS, so I'm very protective of him and keep the place immaculate.

I ran into the owner of the new place on Saturday (after moving all day, alone, in the rain) and he went on this tangent about how there are absolutely no pets allowed. Well, after moving everything in Sunday I started to feel really guilty about lying to him so my parents offered to talk to him Monday morning and offer a handsome pet deposit to hopefully rectify the situation.

I got a call from them Monday on my way to work that I had to either get rid of the cat (as ridiculous as that sounds, it's not an option) or move out. My parents agreed that the cat stays with me and I should find somewhere else. I have a week to move. AND I'm responsible for the lease until someone rents it out, which means I'm paying $725 a month on an empty apartment until it's rented. Which also means I can't afford a hell of a lot right now in rent at another place
i am so so sorry for you, i know i could not get rid of my old dog and do not have $150 for a pet deposit at my new place so thank god the manager (not the management company) said not to worry about it. couldn't you just live there and say you no longer have the cat and just keep hi out of sight? i really do feel for you Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #771 on: September 01, 2010 04:23:01 PM »

Making a little progress.

13 - waiting until closer to send outs to make
12- DONE!
11- DONE!
10- DONE!
9- DONE!

8- have supplies
7- original idea is no go...have other idea
6- have supplies
5- DONE!
4 - need one more supply item
3 - 15% done
2 - have supplies
1- 50%
THIS ROCKS   Logged

udhillb
I live a knitting life, everything else is secondary. "Want to go out for a drink?" "Nope, sorry, I have a project at home that I'm close to finishing."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #772 on: September 01, 2010 05:20:42 PM »

Oh no! Wildeheart Sad I'm glad you decided to keep Salem! Those stupid P.O.S. apartment owners. What do they think a cat is going to do? Chew through a wall.

I hope you find an even better place to move to AND someone to rent the place. Jerks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WildeHeart2105
McPhd

Aut vincere aut mori

View Profile WWW
« Reply #773 on: September 02, 2010 08:33:10 AM »

Thanks you guys Smiley

I'm moving into my bf's tonight ... he has a roommate already in a 2 bedroom townhome so it'll be a bit tight (and he's only been there for 2 weeks and I don't think his roomie is thrilled)...BUT if it works out living there then I'd end up saving $600 a month (once the first place rents out) versus living alone. We've only been dating 2 months so this may blow up in our faces but are schedules are so opposite I doubt we'd see eachother any more than we did before!

I can't WAIT to get my corner of the room set up and get to work. I've been collecting supplies for weeks and keeping them safe in my 'swap box' and will probably end up knocking most the days out next week Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psychology Instructor & Personal Trainer

http://www.EricaDHouse.com
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #774 on: September 02, 2010 02:00:25 PM »

Well, i had an awesome week of crafting!!!  Unfortunately, it was for my twins Mario bday  Tongue  BUT.......I did manange to get Day 6 (or maybe I'll make it Day 11 if I add a bit to it Huh) DONE!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!  ANNNNDDDDD  I also got another day almost done (5 or 6???)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
lacey0828
« Reply #775 on: September 02, 2010 08:16:20 PM »

I finished Day 2 today!!!!! I've been so tired to do anything lately, I'm glad I was able to do it and this weekend I plan to get a lot of day 1 done. Day 7 is still taunting me though, plus I still need to do days 13, 12, and 8 as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #776 on: September 03, 2010 07:09:55 AM »

My goal today is to clean up all my crafty stuff and lay it out, then work on smalls this weekend (mostly home alone, so I can take over the kitchen table and not get yelled at) but first I have to get my computer working (my netbook doesn't cut it for picture editing) and find the printer (yes, find... our wireless printer hates us.... actually, I'm starting to see a trend here of technology hating me) or I can't work on most of my small ideas...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
princesspimp81
« Reply #777 on: September 03, 2010 12:06:30 PM »

Did a total inventory and got all my stuff together to see where I'm at because I have been feeling way behind lol  Luckily this was incorrect.  I have seven smalls, 4 mediums, and two larges left to go!  Several of these are already in various stages of completion, so I feel pretty good.  Also, I have got some pretty good stuff to send to my partner, so I'm excited!  I'm hoping to send a little early.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

« Reply #778 on: September 03, 2010 12:48:34 PM »

I've got a lot more finished than I thought I did and ideas for a few days. Just need to go and get some stuffs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aisy
« Reply #779 on: September 03, 2010 08:40:13 PM »

i ahve a small vacation this week so i should get back to crafting in a day or two
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 104 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cosplay Trivia: Quizzing Catwoman
Cosplay Fans at Comic-Con 2011
Courtney Spence on Tips for Producing a Social Documentary Film
Courtney Spence: How to Tell a More Impactful Emotional Story
Courtney Spence on How Clinton Global Initiative Empowers Young Filmmakers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects
January 21st is Squirrel Appreciation Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...