A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,681
Currently Running With Scissors:
425 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 104
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Round 3 (Sign-ups to 07/03) CLOSED-last send date 10/13/10  (Read 60702 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

isadora12000
« Reply #760 on: August 30, 2010 07:34:57 AM »

Still crafting away, have ordered some really neat ____ off etsy, it was one thing I could just not reproduce. We've had some nice Fall like teaser weather the last few days, it's been so nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Consider what ideas are lost by censorship.
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #761 on: August 30, 2010 07:43:01 AM »

*rolls in* my computer isnt working to it seems like ages since ive been here.... I finished Day 2 almost have day one complete. day 12 is 2/3 the way done day 11 has nothing... im not even sure if my orriginal plan will work and thats about as much as i can remember
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #762 on: August 30, 2010 11:25:29 AM »

hmmm-my posts keep getting ignored Sad

I don't think anyone is ignoring you...

I would say a cool multi media wall art or some bookmarks would be cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

udhillb
I live a knitting life, everything else is secondary. "Want to go out for a drink?" "Nope, sorry, I have a project at home that I'm close to finishing."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #763 on: August 30, 2010 06:47:04 PM »

Still crafting! Woot Woot! Getting excited! one month away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #764 on: August 31, 2010 03:07:55 AM »

so i got this book in my school town which is from the 1800's and it has pages of writings that are recorded on tombstones. pretty cool right? i was thinking i could photocopy pages to use it for stuff but what could i use it for?any suggestions?

bookmarks?
covering a notebook?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phnxreign99
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #765 on: August 31, 2010 11:49:50 AM »

Just checking in!  I am crafting, crafting, crafting away  Grin  I feel like I'm all over the place though, I really need some organization.  Today I am concentrating on finishing up like six different things I have in progress.  I'm still not completely "planned" out, but that's probably a good thing, as ideas come and go.  I started a large and I'm so thrilled with it I'm actually going to make one for myself (which is very rare, indeed!)  And so far ... only one thing has fallen apart  Wink  Seriously stupid of me - accidentally laid a plastic bag on top of something I assumed was dry.  Wrong!  Pulled the bag up and half the project came apart.  Craft and learn, craft and learn  Cheesy  Obviously there is some rule about spraying glaze over polymer clay that I don't know about  Tongue

I also seem to have made a grave error in trying to put all my supplies into my new "craft" room (currently it's just a spare room with shelves and boxes!) ... I moved everything up there but I continue to actually make things at the kitchen table.  One project takes about six different trips up the stairs.  And the supplies are having a hard time finding their way back up to the room.  It's an absolute crafty disaster!  Argh ... maybe I should just give up hope of ever being organized and just embrace the madness  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Got this piece of shrinky dink ... had it for 25 years now.  It's moved to five states and one European country ... and I just know, someday ... SOMEDAY ... I WILL use it!
psychonmemphis
« Reply #766 on: August 31, 2010 01:22:59 PM »

i feel so freaking behind!!!!! i just moved out for the first time thuresday and have had 0 craft time for the past week or 2 due to packing and moving and i am still not done moving yet! i need to get my stuff together and see what needs to be done before i have a nervous breakdown but the soonest i can do that is saturday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
aisy
« Reply #767 on: August 31, 2010 01:53:24 PM »

hmmm-my posts keep getting ignored Sad

I don't think anyone is ignoring you...

I would say a cool multi media wall art or some bookmarks would be cool.
well, i dont think im being intentionally ignored-people at craftster are way to nice for that  Smiley
sometimes it just feels that way you know? there was another post no one really addressed but its not a big deal. im just a bit whiny cuz of school stress lol.
thanks for the ideas though.unfortuantly the pages dont have any pics of the tomb stones, just the writings
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #768 on: August 31, 2010 03:28:31 PM »

I'm so happy with what I have done so far. I have all of my small days except for one that is half done and one medium day done with one started and 2 large days started. I can't wait to send out and start opening things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
WildeHeart2105
McPhd

Aut vincere aut mori

View Profile WWW
« Reply #769 on: September 01, 2010 06:56:48 AM »

Working on crafts as I go but my life has been totally turned upside down lately! Here is my sob story {sharing so those of you having a bad week can know that someone has it MUCH worse!}

I'm in the midst of a nightmare move. Basically I signed a lease that said no pets. I've done that at the last 3 houses I've lived at with cats and it's never been a problem. He is indoor only, and has Feline AIDS, so I'm very protective of him and keep the place immaculate.

I ran into the owner of the new place on Saturday (after moving all day, alone, in the rain) and he went on this tangent about how there are absolutely no pets allowed. Well, after moving everything in Sunday I started to feel really guilty about lying to him so my parents offered to talk to him Monday morning and offer a handsome pet deposit to hopefully rectify the situation.

I got a call from them Monday on my way to work that I had to either get rid of the cat (as ridiculous as that sounds, it's not an option) or move out. My parents agreed that the cat stays with me and I should find somewhere else. I have a week to move. AND I'm responsible for the lease until someone rents it out, which means I'm paying $725 a month on an empty apartment until it's rented. Which also means I can't afford a hell of a lot right now in rent at another place
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psychology Instructor & Personal Trainer

http://www.EricaDHouse.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 104 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Flash Umbrella Swivels
How to Shoot a Model Portfolio
The Importance of Test Shoots
Lighting Techniques for Beauty Shots
Nikon D3x - Unboxing
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...