A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 301,498
Currently Running With Scissors:
483 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 104
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Round 3 (Sign-ups to 07/03) CLOSED-last send date 10/13/10  (Read 70254 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #730 on: August 25, 2010 06:27:25 AM »

I'm almost done with everything for package #1, I've even started wrapping things up, I hope the other half goes this good
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
aisy
« Reply #731 on: August 25, 2010 07:27:38 AM »

I'm afraid of shipping- I'm hoping it's not too bad though I'm expecting it to be at least $20. Bleh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DixieMae
queen of candyland

My life is covered in corgi hair and glitter...

« Reply #732 on: August 25, 2010 11:05:40 AM »

I need to organize my thoughts and all of my half started projects.  I feel very behind but I think i am sort of on target...  I hope.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

glitter me this...
meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #733 on: August 25, 2010 12:34:21 PM »

I'm starting to get worried now. I only have one project completely finished, no other projects even started and only a couple planned out but no supplies bought for them yet Sad Most of my ideas are larges and I can't think of any medium or smalls... I hope I don't get too behind  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #734 on: August 25, 2010 12:52:21 PM »

I am about half way if I don't count the treats for Day 13 since I will make those at the last possible second so they stay fresh Wink

That said, I only have one large completed and four of the mediums completed.  Lots of smalls are done and a ton of items are started but not finished. 

I really hope my partner likes everything.  She really likes Halloween-ish items that can be used all year round so I have been trying to stay away from a lot of typical "Happy Halloween" items  he he
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #735 on: August 25, 2010 01:29:35 PM »

I'm afraid of shipping- I'm hoping it's not too bad though I'm expecting it to be at least $20. Bleh
SO far I have 1 large flat rate box, I'm a little worried about the rest of the because I have 3 larger items, I'm hoping to get away with just the 2 large boxes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
PenguinSoup
Tutorial Contributor

Reject only your ignorance, and you may survive.

« Reply #736 on: August 25, 2010 07:58:56 PM »

I'm afraid of shipping. I have some ideas that can't be folded and are rather large but I'm hoping I'll find a way to make a few items "some assemble required" to save on shipping.. Or a DIY project with a tiny example.. Bad thing about this swap. I keep thinking up more and better ideas as I'm making things.. Maybe I'll go over my list again and make a definite version of what for my smalls..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #737 on: August 25, 2010 09:01:04 PM »

I have one rather big thing already, but so far the rest of my stuff is on the small side/squishable. Although I still have to think up a few larges... I'm going to try to use the really big flat rate boxes, and if that doesn't work most likely I'll end up shipping more than two boxes... who knows! I am going to keep trying to do it with however is the absolute cheapest... maybe I'll have my dad help pack it up, he is amazing at car tetris (if you don't know what that is then you most likely didn't drive to college...)

Megnificent, if you need ideas I like jewelry, especially pendants and earrings, and I collect magnets and buttons... um I like hairthings, and I collect little glass bottles. Also I like little boxes. I do update my wists quite often. I don't know if that helps but those are usually what I end up making for smalls!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #738 on: August 26, 2010 01:04:41 AM »

I have one rather big thing already, but so far the rest of my stuff is on the small side/squishable. Although I still have to think up a few larges... I'm going to try to use the really big flat rate boxes, and if that doesn't work most likely I'll end up shipping more than two boxes... who knows! I am going to keep trying to do it with however is the absolute cheapest... maybe I'll have my dad help pack it up, he is amazing at car tetris (if you don't know what that is then you most likely didn't drive to college...)

Megnificent, if you need ideas I like jewelry, especially pendants and earrings, and I collect magnets and buttons... um I like hairthings, and I collect little glass bottles. Also I like little boxes. I do update my wists quite often. I don't know if that helps but those are usually what I end up making for smalls!

That does help... thank you! Yeah I stalk your wist quite often, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #739 on: August 26, 2010 07:46:26 AM »

I feel like im behind too.... Its a horrible feeling and know that times just dwindling away is killer. I have to go through and figure out exactly what i have done started and need to start. I have some sewing and designing i have to do but day one is almost finished day two is almost done i still need quite a few smalls to be finished but im feeling better. Gotta either buy or preapare some things.

For day two i _____ my _____ and should have that done fairly soon.  I need to buy ____ for one of the days so i can finish that and im not sure on the rest of it. guess that will be a job for tonight on top of readign two or three chapter and taking some tests online for school which started this week
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 104 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
First Date Outfit Tips
How to Style the Perfect Prom Outfit
Wear 1 Army Jacket 5 Ways Like Jessica Alba
5 Summer Looks For Less Than $100
Putting Together an Easy Bohemian Look
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...