A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
476 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 104
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Round 3 (Sign-ups to 07/03) CLOSED-last send date 10/13/10  (Read 73552 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2010 11:21:21 AM »

I think by mini gallery they mean your post in the big gallery... you have to post all your goodies as you open them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
nostephot
« Reply #291 on: July 01, 2010 11:27:56 AM »

why oh why can't I fugure out how to crochet?!?!?!  I LOVE all of those Ami but I can't waste my money on a book I can't use.  I am a hands on learner and all the videos and books in the world don't help my learning curve ugh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/nostephot/
My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I have been away for a long time but I am looking forward to getting into swaps and everything craftster again!  I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
Fosca
« Reply #292 on: July 01, 2010 12:40:18 PM »

Here in the UK they don't start getting Halloween stuff in the stores until October!
even then it's really limited  Sad

Same here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DixieMae
queen of candyland

My life is covered in corgi hair and glitter...

« Reply #293 on: July 01, 2010 02:28:49 PM »

I am so excited to start and get my partner.  I do most of My craftster messaging at work on my breaks and such so my list of ideas is sitting here staring at me all day.  I am so fired up to get started. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

glitter me this...
tracethekat
« Reply #294 on: July 01, 2010 03:23:52 PM »

Okay my fellow crafters....Am I crazy? Or Completely missing something?

After finally figuring out what it all meant I was completely stoked, Filling out my questionnaire, etc. And then read that you had to post daily to your mini gallery?

WHAT IS A MINI GALLERY?!?!?!?! Is it just the regular gallery?

I could be completely showing off my ditzy-ness right now. But I dont understand.  Undecided

I was confused by this last year too lol

I will open the gallery before the time comes to start opening packages. You will make a post, "reserving" your gallery (just like any other post). Then, each day, you will modify your post and add pictures of the package you open that day. So it is just one normal post that you will modify daily.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2010 04:29:51 PM »

Went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and they had stuff out for Thanksgiving already... and Christmas. Call me crazy but doesn't Halloween come before both?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
nostephot
« Reply #296 on: July 01, 2010 08:09:32 PM »

Went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and they had stuff out for Thanksgiving already... and Christmas. Call me crazy but doesn't Halloween come before both?

Hobby Lobby is not a HUGE fan of Halloween.  Since they are a very christian company they used to carry very little Halloween... that has changed but it is nowhere near their Harvest and Christmas supplies.... My Hobby Lobby had a few Halloween fabrics this week.... one is a TOTALLY COOL apron but I decided that I am  not going to get it because I am not sure if it is something that I will include this year.  But it was cool so you may want to keep an eye out for that at Hobby Lobby....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/nostephot/
My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I have been away for a long time but I am looking forward to getting into swaps and everything craftster again!  I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
lacey0828
« Reply #297 on: July 01, 2010 08:26:56 PM »

Well, good news and bad news. I'm finally getting new flooring in our house including my craft room which should make it cooler in there!!! Bad news, after partners I can buy a couple things, but wont be able to craft as my whole room will be under construction for a week  Undecided Should've convinced my husband to do the floors a week ago. Oh well, I'll find a place to hide out Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #298 on: July 01, 2010 08:37:50 PM »

It looks like i'll be moving something suring this swap, atleast I hope I will be which is good because then I'll have to space to craft and it will take me a few hours to move everything I own.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #299 on: July 01, 2010 08:40:44 PM »

I wish I had a craft room... my craft stuff is spread all over the house and I can never find anything! I think I'm going to commandeer a corner in the guest room once we fix it back up (bees took over and then half of the things in my sister's room are in there now!) if only to keep all my crafty stuff in one spot.

I have so many ideas for this swap, I really need to finish up my other swaps so I can start right in on this one! I made a doll today, still needs a wig, mostly so I could keep my mind off future crafting (it usually takes longer, I rarely do it all at once like I did today)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 104 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Vintage Bikini Pinups
How to Wear Jeans to Work and Look Professional
Threads: Shaun Neff Takes Us Inside Neff Headquarters
How to Wear a Bold Skirt this Summer
I-DIY: A Quick Craft to Bring Some Flair to Your Army Jacket
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...