A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,121
Currently Running With Scissors:
659 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 104
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Round 3 (Sign-ups to 07/03) CLOSED-last send date 10/13/10  (Read 65197 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lacey0828
« Reply #260 on: June 29, 2010 06:11:00 PM »

Wahoo!!! YAY for successful trips to the thrift store!!! I love going every other Saturday for half off days, and sometimes I can really find smokin' deals, of course, it's never anything I need, just back up stuff Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2010 06:45:46 PM »

I'm so excited to get started on this swap! I need to start shopping for supplies soon! Cheesy

I went through everybody's wist and added so much stuff to mine (not all Halloween related though >_<)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
aisy
« Reply #262 on: June 29, 2010 07:40:44 PM »

i hit the mother load of all craft supplies today at a thrift store i was in heaven! my cat is sitting here purring playing with yarn lol i got a whole grocery bag full of yarn (dont need it but i will find a use) and a whole one full of seam tape, ric rak and lace all of it for $3!!!!!!!!!! I was almost out of all of it! so now i have more supplies to use in the swap!
i am so freaking jealous!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faux_Valentine
« Reply #263 on: June 29, 2010 08:21:40 PM »

Here in kansas it's horribly rainy! Seriously it's soo bad we've had so much flooding and in places that dont normally flood either!

On another note i found one of the most amazing bracelets that halloween themed made of polymer clay it makes me wish i could work with it *tear*

What part of Kansas because where I live it's been hot the last week!! I need to do some yardwork but I just can't talk myself into staying outside more than half an hour.  Smiley

I've been having fun searching around looking for itmes to add to my wists and coming up with ideas of stuff I want to make. I can't wait until we get parnters!!

Im fairly central it was hot last weekend but it's been raining a ton this month!

I'm so excited to get started on this swap! I need to start shopping for supplies soon! Cheesy

I went through everybody's wist and added so much stuff to mine (not all Halloween related though >_<)

Wow i didnt even think of going through everyones wists! genius!

Alchamy513 The dreads on your wist are very pretty. It's been a while since i made dreads but i used to have a ton of fun making them. It made me think of buying a wig next pay check and dreading it up. Maybe something in rainbows <3
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010 08:48:00 PM by Faux_Valentine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2010 07:18:48 AM »

I've only ever made yarn falls, and I've never worn them, but I am in love with fake dreads. I would never do real ones, even though they're really cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
eeyore_witch
« Reply #265 on: June 30, 2010 08:46:19 AM »

I'm still here....we're done our move and we just need to unpack now.  The boxes in my new craft room need to be unpacked and my desk needs to be put together.  But first I need to unpack the kitchen....but hopefully the craft room will be done when we get partners.

I can't believe I'll have a craft room......it kinda has a smell right now so I need to air it out too....lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #266 on: June 30, 2010 10:03:37 AM »

I've only ever made yarn falls, and I've never worn them, but I am in love with fake dreads. I would never do real ones, even though they're really cool!

Having a professional job tends to get in the way of the dreads i want so i am happy to make and wear dreadwigs. Besides i like my normal hair color too much to actually dread my hair XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dancer4Ever
« Reply #267 on: June 30, 2010 10:56:31 AM »

I spoke too soon yesterday. We had a down pour!!!! That is one lucky find at the thrift store, I wish the ones here were exciting, but all we have is...nothing. I went to Joann's today to spend a gift card and found so many fun Halloween things that I just had to get.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bento Swap Round 4- Sent
MAF Round 6- Working on package 2
All Things Hayao Miyazaki Swap- watching movies and gathering ideas
June 2010 Birthday Swap- Crafting for a fellow June baby
Post Secret Swap- crafting away my secrets
mama24boyz
« Reply #268 on: June 30, 2010 11:07:10 AM »

We've had quite a bit of rain here in Ontario too.  Last week was just completely unusual when we had an earthquake (well, Quebec had the earthquake and we just got aftershocks) But we've never had that before!!!!  AND we've had a few tornado warnings lately, which is also unusual for here.

I've never really shopped at thrift stores for supplies.  I didn't realize they would have supplies too!!!  I should go check that out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
aisy
« Reply #269 on: June 30, 2010 11:12:48 AM »

Yeah- new york got a bit of that crazy weather from Canada too! I'm in the city and where I am we didn't really see it but my boyfriend is in long island and he said that they lost power and that there were trees down everywhere. Anyways, I've been writin a list of possible ideas that I could do. Argh I want partners already!!!!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010 11:14:52 AM by aisy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 104 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Eric Bogosian Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Vincent Flynn Talks About Protect and Defend
Speak Spanish with Dora and Diego Book Trailer
Joseph Maroon Talks About Safety Concerns for Resveratrol
Elise Primavera and Diane Goode Talk About Louise The Big Cheese
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...