A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,245
Currently Running With Scissors:
732 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 12 Gallery!  (Read 21612 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

burntsmore
« Reply #160 on: July 07, 2010 08:48:15 PM »

Oh, and motherconfessor, you don't need PS. You can use MS Paint if you have that. Just open the images one at a time, go to Image> Resize/Skew and then plug in any amount less than 100 (like 50) in both the horizontal and vertical percent boxes and hit ok. I think you then have to save it to see how big the file is and perhaps do it again with the new file it depending how big your original file is. Hope this helps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from." -Jodie Foster

"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well."

Flickr
Wist
designedbyiggy
« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2010 12:18:53 PM »

new secret!!!

xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jandsilntbob1848
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2010 01:04:18 PM »

Bladder: If you can't get to a doctor (or there's nothing to be done), then grab a pantiliner or a thin pad. You'll find your independence again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dancer4Ever
« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2010 02:31:43 PM »

Sorry it took me so long to post these! Here are the five cards I got in the mail the other day.

Front: Love;Two hearts;soul mates; as one; true love; love. "Love is the beauty of the soul."-St. Augustine "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach."-Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Back: "At last I know what love is really like." -Virgil  I don't believe in love. I've never had just 1 man in my life who showed me love was anything besides the stuff in fairy tales. They're all selfish and take advantage of their partners. I never want to be so blind again. However, I do encourage my friends to keep faith. It's too late for me, but maybe they won't have to end up  like me.

Front: Over half of the art supplies I use for swaps are stolen.
Back: Even this paper

Front: People think I'm a sweet girl. I'm really very NAUGHTY.
Back: I love that no one knows what I get up to.
(I'm sorry to the sender if I put the naughty line in the wrong place. It came off before I received it)

Front: (top) career relations belief sex cash voice power (bottom) I have none of these things. Is it normal that I don't want them?

Front: If you're nice to me I give you the shiny pennies. If not, you get the old dirty ones.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bento Swap Round 4- Sent
MAF Round 6- Working on package 2
All Things Hayao Miyazaki Swap- watching movies and gathering ideas
June 2010 Birthday Swap- Crafting for a fellow June baby
Post Secret Swap- crafting away my secrets
Dancer4Ever
« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2010 02:43:13 PM »

First of all, that you all for sharing these secrets with me.

Love: I know how you feel. All of my relationships have ended without love. I hope that you find Mr. Right one day and that he is able to sweep you off your feet.

Stolen: Interesting secret.

Naughty: Um, your secret is one of mine that I didn't send out. Are you sure you don't know me? Anywho, I love the simplicity of the card and the images that you chose.

Am I normal: If you aren't normal for not wanting them, then I'm joining you on not being normal. I hope that whatever you do want you are able to get and that it makes you happy.

Pennies: This makes me giggle. I actually found a penny on my way to the mail box today, but I left it.

8 years (and others who have lost someone): I think that no matter what we always think that we could have done something to prevent it no matter how far fetched the idea could be (I hope that makes sense). Hugs to all of you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bento Swap Round 4- Sent
MAF Round 6- Working on package 2
All Things Hayao Miyazaki Swap- watching movies and gathering ideas
June 2010 Birthday Swap- Crafting for a fellow June baby
Post Secret Swap- crafting away my secrets
motherconfessor
« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2010 02:47:47 PM »

Front "The only friends I have kept since childhood are imaginary."
Back "I think it's very silly to have imaginary friends. Only few of my new friends know that."

Back "I've never told him how much it hurt and disappointed me that he was never there. Or how much I resented him. I've gotten over it now. I'm older and grown but I'll never forgive him. I love him, but I'll never forgive him.

Front "I'm kinda OCD about number... my name is 5-4-4... and it drives me nuts!"

Back "OK so its more than kinda, I really like things to break down evenly (ex: in to even groups). 5 sets of 3 is fine, 20 sets of 7 is fine, 14 sets of 2 is fine, but if i can't do that (even with m+m's) I will get rid of one to make it work. and I forced myself to have 19 number stickers on the front and it was bleeding HARD!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disney Swap!

pinterest.com/confessor/
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2010 04:21:40 PM »

I received a sixth secret the other day that I did not expect:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

EkkaGrrl
I'm normal.. the rest of you are crazy!

mmm.. fabric...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2010 07:14:11 PM »

Am I the only one fighting hard not to say " hey! that's my card!!" when I see one of my postcards here?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I completed my best craft project EVA!! 10 lb 2 oz baby Violet! Born at home in my own bed!! Smiley

Wisty Goodness!
http://wists.com/EkkaGrrl
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2010 10:03:49 PM »

Nope! I feel the same way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
izkapts
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2010 05:56:52 AM »

I have received my 3rd postcard.

I hate the way my stomach looks

... but I don't have the self-discipline to do something about it

THIS ROCKS   Logged

And nothing beats a pussy cat who is wearing knee length boots!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Take Years Off of Your Face With These Secret Skincare Tips
Why Baby Care Products Are Good for Your Skin
Carrie Underwood’s Beauty Secret
Target Adds Luxury Skincare Products
DIY Face Peel at Home
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...