A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,473
Currently Running With Scissors:
533 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PostSecret Round 12 Gallery!  (Read 23712 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

boo_zombie
rubybluedesigns.etsy.com

rubybluedesigns.etsy.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2010 11:28:19 PM »

suicide girl - yeh there amazing but there contracts suck they have screwed over alot of there original models better off creating something urself that way ur pics are urs and they cannot use them on you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CHECK OUT MY ETSY!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/rubybluedesigns

http://rubybluedesigns.blogspot.com
http://www.wists.com/ruby_blue13

CURRENT SWAPS:
exstatic about eclipse - sent/waiting to recieve
ORGANISING: Two Tiny Things Fave Band Swap
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=351944
marlie2
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2010 08:41:31 AM »

dog - If it was just this past Christmas and she's still a puppy, after she gets older she'll be a billion times more pleasant to be around! Puppies are cute but such a handful.

PS - slightly off topic but have you all seen this website? http://postrejects.blogspot.com/
it's hilarious  Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010 09:27:34 AM by catsprefermarlie » THIS ROCKS   Logged
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2010 10:40:57 AM »

plus size-  I have hypothyroid too, and it's hindered my image of myself especially during a time when I didn't have the insurance to buy synthroid right after my husband walked out.  Embrace your body and the man that loves it! You're beautiful!

Vampire novel-- I absolutely adore vampire books and am a Christian.  My mom used to try to warn me about what I read, but my opinion is that I am perfectly fine.  I am strong in my beliefs....I have always been in awe of the stories and folk lore surrounding vampires.  There's nothing wrong with that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
RippledWater
Let me sashay your tightroped mind

"That costs how much?!! Psh! I could make that!"

« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2010 10:50:29 AM »

We're on page 8 already! Where have I been! I received two more this week I will post in a bit. First I would like to throw in my 2 cents on a few that I missed, if that's ok.  Wink

First, ALL of the cards are clever and amazing!!

Drowning Sorrows: I agree with others. You definitely aren't alone. There is someone in my family who did the same thing for nine years. She's finally waking up and moving on with life. But when you are in that situation it's hard to see any kind of light. Trust me, you will pull through this.

The housemate card is hilarious. I completely understand and I would have eaten more than her cheerios.  Grin

I don't want to be Friends anymore: Yeah, I've been there a few times. People come and  in your life for reasons. Some friends stay a while, some stay for short periods. Take what you can from the relationships and situations and move on. I'm positive you can make more friends. I used to be the same.

Religion: I've been there. I found my spirituality about 6 years ago, but before then it was a rough road. It takes a while. It's not something you find over night. All I can say is read up on what you are interested in and make notes. It also helps to write down what you know you believe now and find religions that pertain to that. Good luck on your search. I hope you find what is exactly right for you and you are happy.

Pledging:I agree. It's sad but that's how it is. The same is true for after I pledged.

Turning 30: You should embrace it!! There is something incredible about aging. The wisdom and life experiences. I think it would be wonderful to be able to look back and say"psh, been there done that" and laugh at everyone else.

Plus size: I have some of the things you talk about as well. It's hard to look in the mirror and see something besides the flaws. But it's just something you have to work on. Most women would kill for the curves of others. Remember that  Wink
And your husband loves your body. That's definitely a ego boost there.

Vampire: I don't know if you're a twilighter ( don't be offended if your not) but the author is Christian. So i think you will be ok.  Cheesy Besides, it's just reading. I think God will forgive you just for that. It's not like your out there drinking someones blood.

Prison: I'm so sorry. That gave me chills too.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar!
funkypork
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2010 11:27:33 AM »

"It's so much easier to pretend everything's ok because it hurts so much to admit I'm broken out loud"
back- "I know that's why counselling never works out."

"I grew out of this movie a long time ago." (Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas)
back- "I still like it, but I'm sick of getting movie related gifts for my birthday, Christmas, and everything else!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope still is to leave the world a little bit better for my having been here." - Jim Henson
feeshy

Over my dead pineapple

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2010 11:28:24 AM »

My eyes have gone a bit weird so I won't do comments today.

I enjoy the music of Lady Gaga... even though I am a Rocker
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The only signature he needed was my fist. With a pen in it. That I was signing with.
RippledWater

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2010 11:28:44 AM »

"If he does it again I will have to leave him. And then what am I supposed to do?"

"Please don't do it again."

"I need to be alone. Sometimes I just want to hide"

"Things get so overwhelming. I never get time to myself. Sometimes I feel like hiding out."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RippledWater

« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2010 11:36:01 AM »

Please don't do it again: I'm sorry. I hope whatever it is he doesn't do it. But If you have to leave him then you have to do what is right for you. Be strong. Everything will work how it is supposed to.

Alone: I understand. My best friend is in the same boat. I watch the kids and giver her some time on her own to go shopping or go walking or do yoga. Hopefully you have someone around who can give you an outlet. If not you need to make arrangements with everyone and tell them you need you time for just a few a day. Everyone needs some me time. My mom used to lock her bedroom door for a hour and we weren't allowed to bother her unless it was an emergency. Hopefully you can find something.

Lady Gaga: haha it's ok. I find her rather addicting too. Even in all her strangeness.

Broken: I've been there. But the only way to heal is to admit it outload. At least that is what is working for me right now. I hope you can find a way to cope.

Movie: That sucks. You should tell them or maybe you should start suggesting some new stuff you're really into. Hopefully they can catch a hint.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2010 12:34:56 PM »

Please don't do it again-- I was recently in the same situation. I tried to forgive and believed him when he said we could move on and start over again.  Then, I came home from work to a letter the day before our wedding anniversary.  He left to do it again.  I wish I would have left him the first time it happened.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
Dancer4Ever
« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2010 01:10:14 PM »

Front: "She helped me overcome my body issues"
Back: "I now wear a bikini to the beach"

Once again, sorry for the crummy photos. I need a new camera.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bento Swap Round 4- Sent
MAF Round 6- Working on package 2
All Things Hayao Miyazaki Swap- watching movies and gathering ideas
June 2010 Birthday Swap- Crafting for a fellow June baby
Post Secret Swap- crafting away my secrets
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 6/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 5/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 4/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 9/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 8/12
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...