A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
654 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Star Wars Rd. 4 Swap Gallery  (Read 5485 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ecogeek*
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010 11:44:40 PM »

aw everything looks so great. can't wait till my package makes its way over to jolly old england.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2010 12:12:27 PM »

Wow!  Nice loot Smiley  I can't wait for everyone else to post when they receive. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2010 12:22:49 PM »

Organizer note:
Please post pictures as soon as you can so I can update feedback.  I've updated the first page as of 3:20 Saturday afternoon.  I will be gone the rest of today and tomorrow, but if you post pictures I can check and will update the first page of the gallery as soon as I can.  Once your partner posts pictures check to make sure your feedback was changed from "in progress" to positive.  Looking forward to seeing the rest of everyone's packages!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
RockDragon
Slayer of Dragons with Rocking Crafts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2010 03:52:45 PM »

Whoa, I am totally impressed with all these packages!!  Especially the goodies for kiddos...I'm jealous!  Wish my parents had done this when I was younger Wink 

I got home from a fun day of adventure yesterday and there was a box sitting on the stairs for me! :O!  It was a lovely way to end a Friday Smiley  So, first up, the group shot!

You can see the two fabulous Imperial pillowcases, a fantastic photo frame, a pile of fun magnets, and some yarn Smiley

Then

the wonderful picture frame!  I loooove this, the little pictures look like they could be mosaic tiles!  I'm going to have to get an awesome picture with somebody at CV to put in there Cheesy  And in the middle of the frame is a closer shot of the magnets- I think Darth Maul and the lightsaber fight are my favorites Smiley

And finally

A close up of the Death Star and TIE fighter pillowcases Smiley  And the yarn again.  And some tea Cheesy  I cannot tell you how good that yarn smells right now after being sent in the box with the tea Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks for such a fun package Chelsea K!  I hope you enjoy yours Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2010 04:54:09 PM »

LOVE that frame!!!!  Great package!  I thought those were mosaic tiles when I looked at it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
yardenxanthe
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2010 11:00:38 PM »

Sorry for the delay in posting pics, and soooo sorry for how cruddy these pics are. I got this awesome swap package from nikimac

First up, the whole group. Trash compactor bookends, 3 little blasters (for my sons), peg dolls, Princess Leia earmuffs, and an extra star wars burp cloth.

Here are the trash compactor bookends. They have figurines in them!

Mini blaster guns (some little boys are going to be very excited when they see them. I had to keep the package away from them until I could take pictures... now it's dark, so that's why the photos are so horrible)

The peg dolls.

Earmuffs made with pretty brown satin ribbon.

Thank you so much, nikimac!! I appreciate all the thought you put into my package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2010 06:26:28 AM »

that package is so creative!!!!   I love the bookends!  THe peg dolls are a great idea...might have to make some myself Smiley  My little guys would love playing with them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
RockDragon
Slayer of Dragons with Rocking Crafts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2010 11:02:52 AM »

Ahhhh the bookends are too funny!!!  I'd love something like that to hold my SW books up Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tankrgrl
TankrGrl

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2010 01:49:46 PM »

Wow thats some awesome stuff!!!  Smiley  Updating first page and feedback now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hebe73
Anything crafty goes...

Rawr like Lion!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2010 02:20:43 PM »

I love the packages so far, gave me some more ideas for making stuff.. My package is on its way to Canada so I think me and Ecogeek* are going to be the last ones to receive.. Go swap package Go...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in Personal Swaps..

My Ravelry
My Wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Cartoon Character Heads
How to Draw a Cartoon Character Looking to the Side
How to Draw Cartoon Limbs
How to Draw Detail on a Cartoon Character
How to Draw Movement on a Cartoon Character
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...