A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,166
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: One Tiny Doctor Who Thing Swap (Sign Ups Closed, Sendouts 7/10)  (Read 8890 times)
Tags for this thread: doctor_who , dr_who  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Joesuplicki
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2010 10:17:17 AM »

I have been working all weekend and am almost finished with everything. So exited! Anyway when my wife and I have some time we are going to start watching the latest season of Dr. Who. I have heard mixed things from my friend who gave me the videos. But I guess we'll see.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Whistley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Adventure is out there!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2010 03:19:02 PM »

I have been working all weekend and am almost finished with everything. So exited! Anyway when my wife and I have some time we are going to start watching the latest season of Dr. Who. I have heard mixed things from my friend who gave me the videos. But I guess we'll see.  Smiley
By the latest season do you mean the Matt Smith (eleventh doctor) season? If so, I love it! It took a bit of getting used to and I miss David Tennant terribly, but I'd give it both my thumbs up.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
lilbandade
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2010 03:46:54 PM »

Even though it's with Tegan, Nyssa and Adric...?  Roll Eyes I like it too, but Tom Baker is my all time fav!

Ugh. Adric! I just started watching Classic Who and he is my least favorite. I am starting with 5 because I can't find 1-4.

For this swap, I have now been to the shops multiple times for supplies and I might have to go back tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Electric Fire
Resident Hobbit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2010 05:49:35 PM »

I love that you all start your comments with "I'm still alive" or variations there of Smiley I mean, I knew traveling in the Tardis can be dangerous, but....

and Big Bang!! I cannot wait till Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

One little spark of inspiration is at the root of all Creation! One little spark can make your fancy fly - there's more to sight, then meets the eye!

http://www.wists.com/electric_fire
Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2010 08:46:47 PM »

Even though it's with Tegan, Nyssa and Adric...?  Roll Eyes I like it too, but Tom Baker is my all time fav!

Ugh. Adric! I just started watching Classic Who and he is my least favorite. I am starting with 5 because I can't find 1-4.

For this swap, I have now been to the shops multiple times for supplies and I might have to go back tomorrow.

Although this may upset some people, if you don't like Adric wait till the end of Earthshock. My husband and I cheered. Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IdlersDesign

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2010 11:35:11 PM »

Although this may upset some people, if you don't like Adric wait till the end of Earthshock. My husband and I cheered. Roll Eyes

Lol, I remember that one ;-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
aneyhall
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2010 01:50:04 AM »

Watched final ep of this series at the weekend and enjoyed greatly.  Smiley  Finishing up another swap before I get started on this one but ideas area a-brewin'!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2010 06:42:43 AM »

I'm no more caught up on the Doctors of the past, or the 11th Doctor than I was when we started this swap, but I am busily working away on my project. So far so good! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilbandade
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2010 07:52:44 PM »

I already know what happens I just didn't know what story arc it was during.
The BBC website accidentally told me what happens.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
aethelberga
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2010 04:59:59 AM »

I already know what happens I just didn't know what story arc it was during.
The BBC website accidentally told me what happens.
Just remember it's science fiction and no one is ever, er, permanantly gone. They brought back Sarah Jane, they could bring back Adric. I saw him at a con once (where he posed with DH's K9). I don't think he's getting a lot of acting work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Designer Biography: Roland Mouret - Videofashion
Designer Biography: Chloé - Videofashion
Temperley London - Spring 2014 - Backstage, Interviews & Runway
How To Add A 1920s Flare To Your Wardrobe
See the 10 Best Emmys Dresses of All Time
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...