A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 299,154
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: $4.95 Swap AKA Fill a SMALL Flat Rate Box R2 Goodie Gallery  (Read 15405 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2010 10:42:16 AM »

Please Read:

When you receive from your partner, please let your partner, TheSapphireMoon and myself know in a PM. I know you might not be able to post pics right away, but it is part of a swap to tell your partner you've received and say Thank You.

Also, please check your DCNs, if it states it has been delivered, but you haven't heard from your partner, PM your partner, TheSapphireMoon and myself so we can investigate!

For most of you this is not your first swap, so you know how this works, but I just wanted to post a reminder as people get a little excited sometimes and forget to do all these things!  Cheesy Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rae-mazing

But it's better if you do.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2010 12:28:11 PM »

I received from Sparklypants a couple of days ago! It was a really nice package, all things that I will use and love!

Thank you! This was a fun swap. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! I always need fabric, findings/notions, and cute handmade things!

www.wastedwishes.etsy.com

www.wastedwishes.blogspot.com
camelama
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2010 01:12:43 PM »

HA! Love the kitty head sneaking into the pic at top.   Wink

Is that black-and-white striped yarn?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2010 02:20:54 PM »

LOL!  Figures the cat woul be interested in the yarn ball out of all that stuff Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
margiej
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2010 02:54:57 PM »

I recieved a Fantastic Package today from Panthermoon!  Chock full of sparkly and shiney things: beads, charms, fabric, lace, ribbon, glitter, trinkets and treasures like you wouldn't believe!!!!   It just blew my mind!  I love every bit of it, and will be reluctant to share it with anyone (maybe)!  Oh I see so many possibilities! 

I never expected when I signed up for this swap to recieve such wonderful packages as I have gotten from Panthermoon and Camelama!  Both of these ladies are so thoughtful and generous!  Love you both!   and Thank You from the bottom of my heart!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
panthermoon
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2010 04:14:08 PM »

Here's the pictures for marjiej  Smiley

I'm glad you like it... it was fun picking out things for you  Smiley

I'm not sure why that 2nd & 4th pictures are coming up sideways, it doesn't look like that on photobucket
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010 04:27:36 PM by panthermoon - Reason: fixed photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in trading? ATC Gallery

Wists

100 Theme 12/100
Happy 100 ATC 6/100
100 Music Theme 4/100
margiej
« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2010 04:48:43 PM »

you see what I mean when I said it was a fantastic package!  there is such a variety, and such fun stuff!   I do have some projects in mind already for some of it, but right now I'm just having fun looking thru it still!  LOL!!  I got stuff I normally would not get to use at all.  I love this swap!

This week has been more fun for me than Christmas!  Not just this swap, because I got beautiful things in other swaps too!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010 04:53:51 PM by margiej - Reason: to add something » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
SiakelA
Summer is finally here again!

Wit beyond measure...

« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2010 07:42:34 PM »

I'm so glad you guys liked your boxes! Cheesy

I got mine from crafty-in-tally a while ago, but I was having camera issues. I ended up using my phone, uploading to facebook, saving to computer, and uploading to craftster! How does having more technology seem to always make things more complicated?  Roll Eyes

I got some fantastic fun-yarn, a pattern for a messenger bag that I can't wait to make, some gutterman's thread which is perfect, weird orange stuff, and great beads!! I particularly love the kanji beads and the spool of thread charm Cheesy

close up of the great beads in the plastic case. I see these becoming some great bookmarks and zipper pulls Cheesy

Thanks for being my partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

angelofmusic

Cinderella's Castle: from the Rose Garden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2010 10:27:57 PM »

Sorry I've been silent of here lately. I got sick earlier this week and was dead to the world. I feel great now though! If it stops raining here tomorrow I may go to our town's 4th of July parade just to get out of the house. It's a huge thing here - they even bring in port-a-potties for the event! Luckily the route goes down the street right outside my apartment so I only have to walk about 200 meters. Smiley Anywho, I'm loving the boxes - it's so fun to see what we all get. It reminds me of the old addage: One man's trash is another man's treasure. Except for us it's: One craftster's extras/overyardages/unused is another Craftster's creativity pile!

I received from TerraBella01 a couple of days ago, so here's my goodie pile! I absolutely adored the stuff!

The first things I saw were the large stash of paper goodness and a length of fabric. Most of the paper will go into cards and scrapbooks. I'm going to use the fabric to make more quiet bags for our children at church (bags with crayons and color books for worship service). They will love the bright colors and print - especially the boys who always complain about the "girlie" fabric on some of the bags!  Wink

Then there were the four cross stitch mini-kits. They were the cutest patterns. I passed them along to my best friend who is on her back after surgery. She's nearly got them all done! Smiley This photo also shows more paper. I love the metallic paper (on the right side). And the Mickey Mouse paper is PERFECT for my Disney scrapbooks I'm working on. Smiley I told TerraBella01 that I had to laugh because I passed on a very similar object in this photo to one of my partners in their box! (Won't tell what here to not spoil the surprise!)

Thanks! I love everything and will use it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!
Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

« Reply #159 on: July 03, 2010 03:48:15 PM »

Hiya all!!  Seein' some great packages received and I will share my goodness w/ ya'all.  I got my envelope from loudxmouth today and I'm already playing with the yarn!! I have plans for using the rest, if only there were more hours in the day and I never got tired....I need Edward to bite me.....

anyways, here's the pics:  Opening:

the stash:

yarn love:  cabled bit of blue softness, bit of colorful yarn I'll granny square, and wool(feltable) yarn for a bag...whooHOO
ribbon love:  blue and white and velvety red, can you say crazy quilt!
chocolate love:  I shared w/dh!!
and bits and odd lots of stitch holder, buttons, beads, star, bobbins, pendant and snaps(for baby/doll sweaters I knit...) Thank YOU, LoudXmouth!!   You did a good job of silently stalking me... Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Achieve High Quality Using Hypercam 2
How to Overlap Sounds on Camtasia Studios.
How To Install Brushes for Photoshop
How To Hack Flash Games
How to Use Camtasia Files On Movie Maker
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...