A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,488
Currently Running With Scissors:
429 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: $4.95 Swap AKA Fill a SMALL Flat Rate Box R2 Goodie Gallery  (Read 16397 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

angelofmusic

Cinderella's Castle: from the Rose Garden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: July 03, 2010 11:18:44 PM »

if only there were more hours in the day and I never got tired....I need Edward to bite me.....

LOL!!!! That totally cracked me up! I think I'd rather have Carlisle bite me tho - more years of experience and practice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: July 04, 2010 12:54:23 AM »

phew. I have been such a bad swapper this swap! arg.
packages all sent and received and still no pictures from me as my camera is being uncooperative.

I'm glad you have use for it all kittymom! I think, after this swap.... I won't need to destash for a while! whoa!
pics coming soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts Spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too
leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #162 on: July 04, 2010 08:45:19 AM »

Here is the package I got from gamemom

sewing thread, a bunch of ribbon, a garden stap (perfect for my son's gardener b-day party...I'll use it on the food lables!), goodly eyes including some GIANT ones, a funny glasses kit that Levi already made, and some stiching kits with seashels and things for the designs... a new thing for me to try!

Thank you for the great pacakage!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gamemom42
« Reply #163 on: July 06, 2010 11:05:21 AM »

I rec'd both of my packages today!

Here are the goodies from leighi123:

She sent lots of yarns ( I love the super soft red ones), pretty calico scraps, scrapbooking supplies ( including awesome skulls!!!), a beautiful origami crane, and a red chalk filled ? that I'm sure is amazing if only I knew what it was Tongue

Angelofmusic also send an awesome pile of crafty goodness:

Her box ( which was taped with beautiful black and white tape that made it look like a present) contained a huge assortment of yarns and threads ( including alpaca which I've been wanting forever), an enormous pile of much needed embroidery floss ( I was actually planning a trip to Hobby Lobby to get some later this week), scrapbooking supplies, a nemo patch, curly hair, and magnetic picture frames!  Oh, I almost forgot the cute little fabric squares.

I love both packages so much.  Thank you both for being the best swap partners!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieVal

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: July 06, 2010 11:08:33 AM »

More great boxes! Love all the yarn!

I had a busy weekend so didn't get any updates and feedbacks done over the past few days. Going to do them now for everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
angelofmusic

Cinderella's Castle: from the Rose Garden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: July 06, 2010 02:47:15 PM »

Glad you liked it! Some of those items are supplies I received in a couple of previous FAB swaps, so I'm hoping you can find a use. Some are items I cleaned from my stash.

I just received my box from sloanlaw. Here is all of it's crafty goodness:

It contained lots of fabric, some embellishments for scrapbooking, some DMC thread, some bias tape, and the cutest little felt bluebird embellishment.

Thanks so much sloanlaw.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!
fabricfriend
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2010 05:55:01 AM »

WOW! I have been out on vacation and just checked in on the gallery. Great stuff. It is amazing what you can stuff in an envelope/box.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PixieVal

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2010 06:11:27 AM »

We still have packages in transit which really shouldn't be happening for priority boxes. Please check the front page, if you don't have feedback take initiative and contact your partner and ask if they've recvd the box yet. This swap has been kind of ridiculous for communication, I went through all the DCNs earlier this week to update status. Organizers should not have to do that. Please find out if your packages have been delivered and contact TSM and myself ASAP.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty-in-tally
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2010 06:20:53 AM »

I went online and found the decription for the "weird orange stuff". I have the yellow and pink ones.

Tape Go Round: Highlighter Tape.

Used in:
Quilting, sewing, needlework.
Repositionable.
Low tack.
Translucent tape.
Mark cutting lines on acrylic rulers.
Use as a stitching guide for craft and apparel projects.
Highlight or color code graphs and instructions.

I'm so glad you guys liked your boxes! Cheesy

I got mine from crafty-in-tally a while ago, but I was having camera issues. I ended up using my phone, uploading to facebook, saving to computer, and uploading to craftster! How does having more technology seem to always make things more complicated?  Roll Eyes

I got some fantastic fun-yarn, a pattern for a messenger bag that I can't wait to make, some gutterman's thread which is perfect, weird orange stuff, and great beads!! I particularly love the kanji beads and the spool of thread charm Cheesy
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/129312_02Jul10_items_from_4_95.jpg

close up of the great beads in the plastic case. I see these becoming some great bookmarks and zipper pulls Cheesy
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/129312_02Jul10_beads_from_4_95.jpg

Thanks for being my partner!!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010 06:54:19 AM by rackycoo - Reason: please don't quote photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will love to do personal swaps, PM me.

Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftyintally

Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=676&id=1274978163&l=04d10828ed

Do Everything with Love. 1 Corinthians 16:14
malmow
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2010 10:46:03 AM »

We still have packages in transit which really shouldn't be happening for priority boxes. Please check the front page, if you don't have feedback take initiative and contact your partner and ask if they've recvd the box yet. This swap has been kind of ridiculous for communication, I went through all the DCNs earlier this week to update status. Organizers should not have to do that. Please find out if your packages have been delivered and contact TSM and myself ASAP.
I'm sorry if I've made this swap harder than it had to be. This is my first swap that required a DCN, and I've been busy entertaining guests and working.
That said, I thought I'd posted pictures of what TerraBella01 sent me. I didn't!
I got bingo cards, ( I love bingo cards) some GORGEOUS fabric, an awesome Muppets envelope, some play money, flowers, lots of brightly colored paper, and a bunch of other really neat odds and ends.

Thank you SO MUCH, TerraBella01!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipe
How to make Bacon Wrapped Scallops
How to Mix Excellent Cocktails with Xavier Herit at Daniel
Almond Butter and Berries Recipe
Crab Cakes Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...