A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,129
Currently Running With Scissors:
405 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: $4.95 Swap AKA Fill a SMALL Flat Rate Box R2 Goodie Gallery  (Read 15393 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

camelama
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2010 08:51:41 PM »

YAY Samanthahope!   Grin Grin Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
bebedechocolate
« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2010 08:05:12 AM »

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/199467_27Jun10_4_95_swap_receive.JPG

I received this package from bebedechocolate -- Thank you so much -- It is a wonderful filled to the top box.

I really liked the blue fabric.  I am going to use it on gypsy lanterns my mother-in-law(leveecat) showed me.

I was really excited over the yarn also -- I truly liked it all.

Yay! I am so glad you liked everything! This swap was so much fun.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010 09:07:47 AM by lapoli - Reason: please don't quote images - thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do a personal swap!  I can sew, knit, and crochet.  I have a 9 year old who loves to do swaps as well so we can do a mommy/daughter swap package. Smiley
crazyalien8

Neverending sculptor.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2010 06:30:20 PM »

Received from gamemom42 today. My postman is lazy, he just dumped the thing in the mailbox, I thought we had to sign for it? WHICH IS GOOD I GUESS, since no one was home when he brought it. u___u;

Picture time!

All the stuffs! I had so much fun pulling stuff out. I cut the side of the box and took everything out one by one, so it was a long drawn out surprise.  Cheesy

Close up number one! Iron transfers, glass seed beads (hidden by red glitter on the right - which I opened right away and promptly dumped glitter all over myself - i love doing that!), hoops, an AWESOME TINY NOTEBOOK (you found my weakness, i love blank books Cheesy), tiny spool/bead things, loooong multicolored ribbon, a beautiful patch design thing, googly eyes, and a candlewicking kit - I've never heard of that before, so I can't wait to try it out!

Close up number 2! BUTTONS, twine, tulle, confetti, soap cores, sequins, mini roses, a paperweight (i think) and a ceramic doll head and arms, which is sitting on metallic thread.

I've already got plains for that ribbon thing, it'll work perfect for trying out some tabistry! And those tiny spool/beads are going to be awesome for a diorama in the future. Other crafts are starting to form around all the stuff already!

I said anything when asked what I wanted to see in the box, and this was a wonderful mixture of things, thanks so much, gamemom42!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2010 08:19:04 PM »

I'm glad you like your goodies.  I was a bit nervous when you said "anything", so I just tried to come up with as big a variety as possible. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flower
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2010 09:06:03 PM »

I received an AMAZING package from neurotic a week ago, but I've been gone on vacation and to an out of state wedding.  I'm FINALLY posting tonight!  I think neurotic was doing some serious stalking, because she sent me the most awesome stuff!

Group shot:

A lovely pendant made by neurotic, embroidery patterns, glitter, bling skull, anatomy body, baby goats, sports beads and BEAUTIFUL yarn for Rapunzel scarves!!! 

Close up of the pendant.  I'm wearing to our 4th of July Festival:

Close up of the anatomy guy and goats.  I had to hide the guy from my 7 year old until after pictures.  He really clamped on to it. Cheesy  I love the little goat toys.  I'm going to make them into earrings!

Thank you again, neurotic for an awesome swap package.  You rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

camelama
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2010 09:13:10 PM »

Anatomy man is so cool!  And the pendant is gorgeous.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame

How are things in Glocca Morra?
PixieVal

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2010 09:29:09 AM »

Everyone please check the first page and make sure your send/receive statuses are showing up correctly, and if you are crossed out as having feedback done, please check your profile and make sure your feedback shows up positive!
If something is not right, PM me, do not post a message in this thread, I might not see it!
I will be updating feedbacks again in a few hours, so if right now it shows that your partner/s have recvd, but you do not have feedback done, do not fear, you will in a few hours!
Thank you guys!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2010 09:32:04 AM »

A load of great stuff every time I check the gallery Smiley  Gotta love it!  Anatomy man ROCKS OUT!  I still haven't gotten a chance to weed through all the goodies from my boxes for this swap, all the beads n buttons are piled up together waiting for me.

SENDOUTS ARE TOMORROW!!!!  If you have not sent, tomorrow's the day Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
FishyD
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2010 09:50:54 AM »

Just wanted to thank TheSapphireMoon for starting this swap, it was a great first swap for me and I'm so glad I decided to join! Smiley

FishyD aka Diana
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2010 02:09:03 PM »

Awww!  Thanks, Diana Smiley  You were a great first time swapper, and are welcome back to any of my future swaps.  Have fun out there in the swap world!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Plate a Roasted Chicken
How to Roast a Chicken
How to Make Chicken Sauce
How to Make Chicken Stock
How to Make Herb Butter
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...