A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,187
Currently Running With Scissors:
337 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: New Consignment Craft Shop in Antioch IL  (Read 2883 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LL5294
« on: June 10, 2010 07:51:23 PM »

Hi all -

This is new to me so hope I am posting correctly. I recently opened a Craft Consignment Gift Shop in Antioch, IL and am looking for vendors to rent spaces. I have seen some posts with some great crafts/arts made here! I don't want it to seem like I am being a bother so I thought I would try posting just a general post here rather than messaging people. We have 3 different size spaces available for monthly rent with a 6 or 9 month contract. We currently have 16 vendors in the shop, so even if selling your own items isn't for you, it would be great if you could stop by and check us out! If you have any qustions at all you can email me at NiftyGiftsAntioch@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Cori
NiftyGiftsAntioch@yahoo.com
224-223-0385
THIS ROCKS   Logged
surayabay
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011 12:50:48 PM »

Hi Nifty Gifters,

Anyone know of any leather crafters in the Antioch, Illinois area?  Need some one to help, (will pay), to mount a 2 inch metal emblem on a leather holster, like the old Paladin TV show, with the chess Knight he wore on his holster.  I have the holster, just need to get it mounted properly.  Thanks. surayabay@prodigy.net

Hi all -

This is new to me so hope I am posting correctly. I recently opened a Craft Consignment Gift Shop in Antioch, IL and am looking for vendors to rent spaces. I have seen some posts with some great crafts/arts made here! I don't want it to seem like I am being a bother so I thought I would try posting just a general post here rather than messaging people. We have 3 different size spaces available for monthly rent with a 6 or 9 month contract. We currently have 16 vendors in the shop, so even if selling your own items isn't for you, it would be great if you could stop by and check us out! If you have any questions at all you can email me at NiftyGiftsAntioch@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Cori
NiftyGiftsAntioch@yahoo.com
224-223-0385
THIS ROCKS   Logged
enchainedtreasures
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011 07:45:57 PM »

Anyone know this are or ever seen this shop before? It looks kinda barren from what I can see from a limited google 360... I emailed them with interest but I'm wondering if there is much of a market.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Luxury Lounge-Wear for Less: Cozy Up in Style and on a Budget
ABC Family and Wet Seal Collaborate on Clothes
Style Sound-Off: Lea Michele, Naya Rivera, and Selena Gomez
Dress Chic and Demure Like Olivia Palmero
10 Ways to Look Slimmer Instantly
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...