A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,752
Currently Running With Scissors:
607 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Run Away With the Circus, closed! sendouts 8/2  (Read 7933 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010 08:21:42 AM »

I am posing this here - maybe I posted it elsewhere, too, now I cannot remember. My #@&! computer has crashed so many times, I cannot keep track of what I was trying to post when it crashed, so forgive me if this is a repeat. This is the kind of unicycle bling I am hoping for. I would love to have a cover for my seat and some pretty stuff to hang under it. I especially like the shells, but any large items on a chain would stand out as I ride... I am looking on the net from some spoke decorations that I'd like to see on my uni.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
Nven
Also known as Aeramel

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2010 08:49:23 AM »

I really want to take part but don't know if I'll have the time.  Sendouts are round about the same time as confrence I'm crafting for.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps; offering knits for eco baby and mama items.
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010 09:09:56 AM »

I am posing this here - maybe I posted it elsewhere, too, now I cannot remember. My #@&! computer has crashed so many times, I cannot keep track of what I was trying to post when it crashed, so forgive me if this is a repeat. This is the kind of unicycle bling I am hoping for. I would love to have a cover for my seat and some pretty stuff to hang under it. I especially like the shells, but any large items on a chain would stand out as I ride... I am looking on the net from some spoke decorations that I'd like to see on my uni.

Cool! Everyone should post more stuff like this for inspiration. I seem to have trouble finding a lot of uni trinkets online.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amymisha
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2010 12:08:27 PM »

Just popping in to say hi! Got to spin my fire fans for the first time this weekend...what a BLAST. They're more geared toward dancers, less techy trick stuff, so they are small. But I love them.

Am anxiously awaiting my UV LED hoop too....should be here any day. I am a hoop slut. I have quick wicks so I can attach them to any hoop and make it a fire hoop, so I am really hoping the UV glow inside and fire outside works well. 
I will be out of touch from July 14-19 or so, at Transformus a regional burn down in Asheville.. I can not wait. Its the only real, long vacation I take all year and since my daughter will be at camp it will be Mommy Gone Wild week.
Anywayhi everyone.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2010 12:57:53 PM »

spoke bling
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2010 06:07:12 PM »

Love the spoke bling! Is it just a strand of beads tied on?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Missing_Muse

Craft like you care!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2010 08:04:34 PM »

I'm so torn on this one- not sure if I have the technical knowledge to make something for a partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Organizing my first swap:  Go Green Quick and Easy Weekend Swap!
NeonPastelColors
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2010 09:36:08 PM »

This looks like SO much fun! I wish I could try, but I have never swapped before and am a tisch busy. I can't wait to see the goodies! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2010 09:46:37 PM »

I'm so torn on this one- not sure if I have the technical knowledge to make something for a partner.

You should join! Theres lots of tutorials and millions of things you could make!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nat_attack
"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love." - T. Robbins

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2010 09:47:11 PM »

Oh man this swap sounds like so much fun. What kind of circus arts does everyone do? I hoop and just started learning poi.

I'm a little intimidated to be honest... I'm racking my brain trying to think of hooping/circus accessories that could be crafted. I've seen "hoop huggies" that are basically tubes of fabric used to carry many hoops at one time. I'm not too familiar with other circus arts so I'm having a hard time thinking of items to craft. I suppose items like jewelry with a circus theme or circus-themed stenciled shirts would be acceptable?

I'm going to think on this!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status, I just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls"
Animal Collective, "My Girls"
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Asian-Steamed Salmon Recipe
Asian-Style Poached Chicken Recipe
How to Make a Sriracha Side Dish with Bok Choy
A Tasty Sashimi Tuna Tostada Appetizer
How to Make Homemade Sushi
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...