A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
652 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: All Things Hayao Miyazaki Swap GALLERY  (Read 23704 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NikonGoddess
Witch with a camera

Happy, loving, witchy woman with a camera!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2010 03:01:02 PM »

I'm still new to Craftster, but I had to look at the goodies you all sent one another in this swap. Let me just tell you this has to be one of the coolest swaps I've seen. I was actually tearing up by the end of the photos and posts. This stuff is awesome. I'm such a geek when it comes to Hayo Miyazaki and his work.
I have to say the bathroom keys are what started making me choke up. hahaha! They are awesome.

Just had to put it out there. You all are AWESOME!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm on hiatus from swapping.
ethertree
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2010 03:27:58 PM »

Oh yay, they came out so great!  haha that is quite a family that you made there, I think you've made more than I ever have =P  I was thinking of making some for the swap, but that might have been too obvious as a gift...  mwahahhaa I guess ethertree shall have to find out whether she'll be getting it our not! =P

I shall post a teaser pic of one of the crafts very soon!

The suspense! *gnaws on fingernails* I honestly can't decide which I'd like better - one of those amazing kodamas or something else amazing that I probably haven't seen before - I've snooped your work and it is all incredible ^ ^

Speaking of incredible, how about that package that tabooCREATIONS sent - oh my Miyazaki, those are some great items! I absolutely love the giant Totoro, but the plate is probably my favorite - each of the little soot sprites has a different personality. Adorable and well done!

Also, I love Minuku's crafts! The bookmark art is beautiful, but I think my favorite is the No-Face heart box - slightly macabre and very sweet. I <3 No-Face Smiley

After much brainstorming, I have started my items as well. I hope I can post teasers by tomorrow or Monday, but I will give a hint now: good things come in pairs. Or triples. Or quadruples!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Atellix

I'm not obsessed. I'm excessively enthusiastic.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2010 04:06:50 PM »

I got an absolutely AMAZING package from sheriffkarli! Unfortunately I can't find my camera cord, so I've had to take a picture with my webcam.

I got an adorable plushie of Calcifer, a small sculpted Calcifer, an embroidery of Porco Rosso, and a Howl's Moving Castle shirt, with the wonderful wizard himself! The shirt fits perfectly. I absolutely LOVE EVERYTHING!  Grin

Thank you so much sheriffkarli! If you have better pictures, feel free to share. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sheriffkarli
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2010 04:47:44 PM »

I'm soo happy you like everything Atellix, i was a little nervous (i always am when i swap). I took some pictures before i sent, so dont stress about not having your camera cord!

And i realised after i finished that porco isnt by miyazaki, but stuidio ghibli, but since he was all finished, i sent him anyways!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafting blog and tutorials at www.madebykarli.com
Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2010 07:38:16 PM »

Everything in this swap is so cool.

Porco Rosso was written and produced by Miyasaki, that's why it has all the cool flying machines. I love the Porco embroidery. Kiss He is one of my favourite characters. I usually think of these swaps as Miyasaki and Ghibli swaps anyway - like Doctor Who swaps often include the spin-offs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2010 04:52:31 AM »

Those calcifers are soooo cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avian Flight
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2010 12:42:57 PM »

Great packages everyone!! I keep getting stunned at the awesome stuff everyone is getting.

I did another round of feedback updates (while on vacation in Napa Valley Wink ). Please check that they're correct. Those who are red currently have negative feedback because I do not have any updated information about them. The negative will be removed when I receive proof of sending. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Send me a PM if you are Blue and have received. I only give feedback if both partners are green. Thank you all for your help. Let's wrap this swap up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #107 on: July 19, 2010 05:10:27 AM »

The calcifer plushie is so cute, and I also love the t-shirt. I have been eyeing calcifer plushies during the crafting period of the swap, yours turned out very well. Cute how the other calcifer grabs his logs Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
juliminustheE
« Reply #108 on: July 19, 2010 02:28:02 PM »

This is what i received from thepurplewitch

a stenciled noface t-shirt
a embroidered totoro
and a variety of gum and some delish butterscotch
thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2010 03:27:42 PM »

I want a no face T-shirt. Totally cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Sichuan Mapo Tofu
How to Make Chinese Scallion Pancakes
Sushi Rolling 101: Chef in Your Pocket - Part 2
Sushi Rolling 101: Chef in Your Pocket - Part 1
How to Cook Somen Noodles
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...