A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,054
Currently Running With Scissors:
740 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: All Things Hayao Miyazaki Swap GALLERY  (Read 21954 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2010 06:32:11 PM »

It came in a plastic bag because the packaging had been damaged, so please Harvey, look if everything made it here.

The only thing missing is another bath token. Glad the rest made it okay. The kodama pattern is by Awenmir from deviantArt. The tree sort of shape is something I added.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2010 12:25:39 AM »

It came in a plastic bag because the packaging had been damaged, so please Harvey, look if everything made it here.

The only thing missing is another bath token. Glad the rest made it okay. The kodama pattern is by Awenmir from deviantArt. The tree sort of shape is something I added.

Hehe, so now that I can't divide the bath tokens among the family, they automatically fall to me Grin Grin
The tree shape works well, makes the kodama stand out more. It will go up in my living-room, and everyone who enters it will be so jealous! The mask is already above our dining table. We discovered it is the right size for the kids to play ghosts, but I'd rather not have it disappear in their room Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mishimon

Jewellery Obsessed!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2010 07:22:48 AM »

My package arrived this morning! WHEE! This has been my first swap and the whole thing has been so much fun, I'm officially addicted!

So here come pics of the beautifully crafted, oh-so-perfect Japanese goodies from Minuku:

even the box had awesome craftiness!

onto the fabulous items:

a spirited away notebook! this one i'll save for my best doodlin'! even the inside covers are gorgeous:

next:

handpainted no face and soot sprite boxes, my japanese inspired earring collection are going in them

a super cute soot sprite and lantern charm, already on my phone with my mobile sushi. the katakana reads "monique".  Cheesy

next, more of minuku's beautiful illustration:

the longer one looks bookmarky to me, and the rest i decided were perfect for a shelf in my recently japanese mini-renovated room, hence:

i framed them as soon as i got home from lunch... and i'm a world beating procrastinator!

thanks so much minuku for making my first swap so much fun, i can't wait until you receive your package and hope you love it as much as i do!

and i'm loving looking at everyone elses pics, so much great crafty loot  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2010 07:36:24 AM »

Just love the notebook. Minimalistic and very stylish.
Love the little pictures too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seamaiden75
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2010 07:41:16 AM »

Wow!!! Everything is so fabulous! I can't pick a favorite, but I think that minuku is an amazing artist! My daughter can draw but I'm lucky to be able to draw stick figures! Love the soot sprites and the kodamas! So cute! And wow that kodama cross stitch must've taken awhile. I cross stitch too so I know how much work it can be, I'm currently working on a mermaid cross stitch picture for my bathroom. Everything is so amazing! Great work everyone! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't have a TV now but that's ok the shows in my mind are almost always better.
The Maxx

My Wists http://www.wists.com/seamaiden75
ellieinwonderland
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2010 09:18:08 PM »

I just received! So much goodness I will post pics tonight or tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"But it's no use going back to yesterday, because i was a different person then." -Alice Through the Looking Glass
Ninja_Poo
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2010 10:45:55 PM »

Those boxes are so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2010 01:44:52 AM »

Awesome package, love how the soot sprites are taking the lantern away Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmiAmour

ADDICTED AMIGURUMIST

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2010 12:41:29 PM »

yay it's been so cool to see all the Miyazaki goodies coming out of this thread!

The Totoro patterns were from Angry Angel and the Kodama patterns from Ami Amour, both here on craftster. I was glad the swap gave me an excuse to make them Cheesy

Oh yay, they came out so great!  haha that is quite a family that you made there, I think you've made more than I ever have =P  I was thinking of making some for the swap, but that might have been too obvious as a gift...  mwahahhaa I guess ethertree shall have to find out whether she'll be getting it our not! =P

I shall post a teaser pic of one of the crafts very soon!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3<3 Cute Crochet Creatures <3 <3
http://www.amiamour.com
http://amiamour.etsy.com
ellieinwonderland
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2010 01:37:17 PM »

Well last night I received from tabooCREATIONS. When I got the box I was in shock. Such a big box and I already knew she out did herself.
First off, this sweet mug she decorated herself with totoro sittin in a tree.

Theres some japanese writing on it. not sure what it says though?
And then this saucer/tray it came with decorated with soot sprites.

All the loot. With my favorite. The GINORMOUS Totoro which she made and said she loved so much she made one herself.

next to him is a wall decal which says "cupcake, n: a smile with frosting on it." I'm totally putting it up in my new place this fall.  heres a close up of what it should look like.

and the extras.

Thank you so much Isis! The package I sent to you does not even compare to all this. I love everything!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"But it's no use going back to yesterday, because i was a different person then." -Alice Through the Looking Glass
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Join the Club Sandwich Recipe
Egg in the Nest Breakfast Recipe
Quick Lunch BLT Sandwich Recipe
Cheese and Onion Stuffed Hamburgers Recipe
Broiled Parmesan Pearl Onions Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...