A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,116
Currently Running With Scissors:
452 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: All Things Hayao Miyazaki Swap GALLERY  (Read 24208 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sheriffkarli
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2010 03:39:46 AM »

Omg, everything is so great so far!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafting blog and tutorials at www.madebykarli.com
zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2010 02:13:56 PM »

Wow fantastic loot. There's going to be quite a few items from this gallery appearing in my wists. Great work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seamaiden75
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2010 03:20:13 PM »

OMG!! Those are all so awesome!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't have a TV now but that's ok the shows in my mind are almost always better.
The Maxx

My Wists http://www.wists.com/seamaiden75
Bakeneko
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2010 08:54:12 AM »

professionalpineapple,  I am glad you liked them. When I was making the scraf it was over 100 degrees! Not excatlly scraf weather.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shadowbox

You can catch me cutting paper snow flakes in hell

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2010 06:47:49 AM »

ATTN:

Heads up guys! I've been more then fair on send-out extensions, but you are all killing me here! I'm not trying to be a hard ass, but every-one MUST send out by July 15th! Any later and it will be noted in your feed back! If you have not sent out by the 17th, you WILL receive a negative feedback! I'm not trying to be mean, but it's two weeks post-original send out, and we all gotta buck it up, and get our packages out ASAP!

-Shadowbox
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cephalopod Swap! - Organizing - Sent!

Gnome Swap - Crafting! - Sent

One Tiny Mustache Swap - Organizing - Sent 1/2

I am looking to do some personal swaps, I need wall art and lots of it!
ellieinwonderland
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2010 06:49:32 PM »

We'll I haven't heard from my partner in almost 3 weeks. Huh I did send and if I haven't heard from her by this weekend I will post pics of what I sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"But it's no use going back to yesterday, because i was a different person then." -Alice Through the Looking Glass
skullseamstress
Tutorial Contributor

Entrepreneur Crafter

We can't stop here! This is bat country!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2010 07:15:40 PM »

YEY I got the CUTEST package from Winged_Soul!!!

Packaged very well! What's inside?!

LOOTS!

My favorite thing is the box it came in! And she was worried I wouldn't LIKE it! =O

It's a hatbox! Painted blue and with "Pendragon Millery" on it!  SQUEEEE! I LOVES ET!

I really do! I'll keep crafting stuffs in it. <3

A Glowing Calcifer! Neato!

There's this thingy that runs on a 9volt battery, and if you set it on its side, it turns off, but standing up, it's on, and glows red! You put it behind the picture. That's so cool, where'd you get that?

(I'm so sorry, Winged_Soul, but the rest of the frame rig did not survive the trip, it was in many pieces, but NEVER FEAR! I am a crafty lady and I will jimmy it up nice and I will use it for its intended purpose!! )

GINORMOUS SOOT SPRITE!

=D =D  He's crocheted out of black yarn, and also a black sooty-hair fun fur! I used an old hairbrush to tease up his little hairs! My Hubby and I LOVE him!  Hubby has placed him in a spot on sooty honor in the living room! ^_^  (Hubbs is also a massive Miyazaki fan!)

The awesome isn't over yet, folks!  That's right, there's MORE! =D  These bangle bracelets are inspired by the Nightwalker Spirit in Princess Mononoke! Aren't they curly and fun! And glow-in-the dark, too! I don't usually wear big chunky bangles, but as of today, I am a convert! I absolutely have to wear these. ^_^

This Kodama shirt is also Glow-in-the-Dark! WOOT! If I ever go to a rave, (yeah right) I'll totally have to wear this, because they'll glow like the dickens in a blacklight!!! I'll wear it with pride to the sorts of places I *do* go, though.  ^_^

Here it is all together! Note the pocky extra of deliciousness!
all:

I really like everything! Thank you so much, Winged_Soul, for making these gifts for me, and I think you will like the stuff I've made for you! I finished the last piece today, and it'll head off to you tomorrow! =D

Whoever gets Winged_Soul for a swap partner: You're a lucky lady! She does a great job! WOO!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bakeneko
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2010 07:55:13 PM »

Bookmark

Cosmetic Bag

Catbus Purse

Thank you so much Professionalpineapple.  I love the items you made for me. The details and workmanship are exceptional.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avian Flight
« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2010 09:10:26 PM »

We'll I haven't heard from my partner in almost 3 weeks. Huh I did send and if I haven't heard from her by this weekend I will post pics of what I sent.

okay, hopefully she shows up.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
Avian Flight
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2010 09:16:44 PM »

REMINDER:

Please remember to PM when you send and receive!! I've updated the status list (page 1) with whatever I know so check if it's right. Contact me if it's wrong. Thanks.

If you haven't sent yet please do so ASAP or else you will receive a negative (on 7/17) as per craftster rules. The negative will be removed once you send but please don't let it get to that point!! Anyone sending after the 15th will have the lateness noted in your profile.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Trend Alert: Bold Lip Colors For Fall 2013
Tips For Getting Clear Skin
Need to Know: The Smart Watch, Swing Skirts, and The Lunchbox Fund
London Fashion Week from the Vine of a Make-Up Artist
Revlon by Marchesa Nail Wrap Review
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...