A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,606
Currently Running With Scissors:
492 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: All Things Hayao Miyazaki Swap GALLERY  (Read 23474 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ellieinwonderland
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2010 11:21:37 PM »

Oo I love the bangles and that cosmetic bag. awesome loot guys!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"But it's no use going back to yesterday, because i was a different person then." -Alice Through the Looking Glass
Winged_Soul
Knitting Ninja

It's just me and my battery powered sewing machine

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2010 02:11:06 AM »

Omg! I'm so glad you liked it all! The calcifer light I found those night lights a Dollar Tree and totally thought coolio Calcifer night light! I wasn't sure if that frame would hold up, but I'm glad you a crafty and can save it!
The soot gremlin was the my favorite thing I made I'd have to say! I'm so glad you like everything! I'm grinning from ear to ear!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
puccaLOVE

^^ I like cute things!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2010 03:24:17 PM »

wow the packages are so awesome!!!
I love all the little details, like the "Pendragon Millery" Hat Box, nice touch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<(^.^)> hug !!!
Alchamy513
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Watson's Warriors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: July 14, 2010 04:43:02 PM »

I LOVE the hat box, and the soot sprite... actually I love the whole package! Also, the catbus bag is awesome, very cute. I love a lot of stuff from this swap... I just haven't gotten around to saying it yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Eira
« Reply #84 on: July 14, 2010 06:24:30 PM »

Absolutely everything in this swap so far has been awesome! It makes me want to craft more Miyazaki stuff!!! I really like the Calcifer night light and the Cat bus purse. I love the Cat bus' yellow button eyes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2010 11:39:29 PM »

Here is the fantastic loot I got from Ruby Copperhead

First the extras. Lollies, a cool tote, some rose oil, soap and a table runner. Which if Ruby doesn't mind I may pull apart for a couple of craft projects. Roll Eyes

Caitlin's Loot: a kodama keyring or bag dangler and some totoro.

Liam's Loot: a kodama too and a couple of soot sprites.

Some little things to share with my husband. He got the No-face and the beer magnet, the kittenbus is for me.

A Totoro family with mushroom. The two little blue ones can be get in a pocket in the bottom of the big one. Ruby was planning it as a secret keeper but felt the pocket in the bottom didn't really work for that. Roll Eyes

Finally what I have to admit is my favourite, although I love it all, the kodama gang. I let my husband have one too. Cheesy

Thanks again Ruby. I love everything. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2010 02:40:44 AM »

Thanks for the pictures, I had forgotten to take some before sending!
I had taken the table runner apart myself, so the Totoros can have a leaf on their head, so it's already turned into craft supplies Grin
Yeah, I only realized when the pocket was in the Totoro that keeping secrets in some creature's butt has some unfortunate implications Grin So I made it a pregnant Totoro instead. Slightly better at least Grin And the little ones were fun to make.
The Totoro patterns were from Angry Angel and the Kodama patterns from Ami Amour, both here on craftster. I was glad the swap gave me an excuse to make them Cheesy
Happy that you love your package! Loved to swap with you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2010 03:09:53 AM »

My daughter and I were having fun a little while ago playing with the mushroom and little totoros - turning the lights on and off to make them glow. She is thirteen and I am forty-three, we had fun. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2010 03:31:02 PM »

Hehe, I love glow in the dark things too. I had been thinking of making the kodama glow, but that color looks so disgusting in daylight, a sick kind of yellowish smear, that I didn't do it.

This afternoon, I came home and found a package from Australia at my door! Yay! That was fast! It came in a plastic bag because the packaging had been damaged, so please Harvey, look if everything made it here.

My older son insisted to arrange his stuff himself for the picture:

Power Ranger bookmark, Spirited Away soot sprite (that he took to bed with him this evening), and candy.

My younger son insisted to show how his Totoro soot sprite can say "Spaghettiiiiiiiiiii i!" Grin

He also got a Power Ranger bookmark (he loaded me with details about the metaseries it is from but I already erased that from my memory Grin) which is behind his arm, and candy. On the right, you see an awesome set of Australian Animals cookie cutters which will get tested soon.

And this was mine!!!

(minus said Power Ranger bookmark, but I got the cool Inu Yasha bookmark which I will predict to get stolen by my kids soon)
I had asked for wall art or bags, and I got both! A great noface mask that will go to the wall next to my Sailor Moon youma mask, the cutest kodama cross stitch, a Heidi project bag, and two bath token bag danglers from Spirited Away
I really can't pick a favourite! Each one is fabulous!

I mean, look at this!

Too cute for words!

Ot here! Can you see the cool japanese fabric lining?

Harvey and I discovered that we both have strong childhood memories about Heidi (which is still one of my favourite books, and I think the anime series is the best filmed version of it), and then I read that Miyazaki had been a part of the Heidi team for a while! I was really excited when I read that!

Thank you, Harvey, for being my swap partner and for this wonderful package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ethertree
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2010 03:40:00 PM »

Hey all, I just joined the swap as AmiAmour's replacement partner, and aaaaaaaah, everything looks amazing!!
I am particularly impressed by all of the crochet pieces (I don't crochet and am slightly in awe of people who do) - those fish scrubbers are brilliant, and I absolutely love the ami kodamas. Speaking of kodamas, it seems like they're stealing the show! (Against their nature, but perhaps all of the craftiness drew them out Smiley ).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit a Wine Bottle Corset Cover with a Loom Part 10/11
How to Knit a Hat Brim with a Loom
How to Knit a Scarf on with a Loom Part 2/2
How to Knit a Scarf on with a Loom Part 1/2
How to Knit a Wavy Pattern on a Loom
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...