WWP Pre-Lughnasadh Healing Card Swap: SIGNUPS 6/8-6/11
NOTE: Since there will be sharing of a mass list of addresses involved, I'm going to limit it to people who have been involved in Witch-Wiccan-Pagan swaps only, or have been involved in our forum conversations at some point. (Those who intend to join in next round, etc.) This swap is the product of conversations occurring in the WWP Summer Solstice Swap thread, where we discussed occurrences where spiritual healing and general encouragement could be welcomed and helpful in the healing process of a variety of issues. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=347617.190
So if you haven't swapped in a WWP swap before, or intend to be a part of the next one, I kindly ask that you wait until we decide to do a bigger card swap, this one is a mini, and although we don't like to leave anyone out--we intend to keep it a small number. Thanks, and I hope this doesn't offend as my intentions are not to do so. We love all of our fellow Craftsters.
Without further adieu or chinwag, here's the Swap Info:
NOTE: For this swap you will be sending a card to each participant.
Swap name: WWP Pre-Lughnasadh Healing Card Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Saturn
Sign-up date range: 6/8-6/11 (Due Friday just before midnight)
Date to send item by: July 5th
Limited to a certain number of people? A dozen-ish, trying to stay small
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? No, but do make sure that if you are underage that your parents are ok with WWP themes...we don't want angry letters back.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES (I turn 24 this Sunday! )
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: (Just tell me that you sent it, its a card, I'll just check numbers at the end to make sure everyone has received from everyone)
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: It's not.Details of swap:Keeping in mind that you don't have to necessarily individualize each card, but you most certainly can if you want.
Some "Healing" ideas for cards could be:
-Spells, Chants, Prayers, meditative thoughts, quotes to ponder
-Just a friendly note or letter of encouragement, personal or general
-A "comfort food" recipe!!!
-A packet of lavender
-Seeds for a window garden
-a packet of bath salt for a anti-stress bath
-powdered incense/sage leaves for smudging space of negativity
-small stones having to do with calming, healing, (aventurine for money worries) etc. They sell itty bitty ones at some metaphysical stores for a dime.
-pressed flowers to remind us to stop and smell the flowers and enjoy the little things life brings us...
-Share your favorite type of tea bag, there are many companies that make an anti-stress type.
-Pretty pictures or drawings of calming places or things...
-bookmarks to encourage us to take time out and read! (I'm guilty of this one, I have 3 new untouched books!)
- a little charm or pendant infused with good vibes
- a shell or a stone from a threatened beach/forest/lake etc. with a request to channel in some good healing energy to help preserve it.
These are just some things that came to mind but I'm sure we can think up more.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: WWP Pre-Lughnasadh Healing Card Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (You might be sending a card or two overseas if you join this swap, keep that in mind before you join)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any Allergies?:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.That's it folks, I look forward to sending and receiving cards this summer!
Love and Light,
1. Saturn SENT!
2. hawkeyes_girl SENT!
3. kmichele_craftyfae SENT!
4. DanniQuee SENT!
5. Ladyblades SENT!
6. edelC SENT!
7. RippledWater SENT!
8. Wulf SENT!
9. spazgirl1981 SENT!