A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 300,912
Currently Running With Scissors:
406 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Pre-Lughnasadh Healing Card Swap: Signups CLOSED, Send by 7/5  (Read 5960 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2010 01:44:36 PM »

Saturn, I hope the hubby feels better!! I'm so sorry! Sounds like you need some positive vibes sent your way as well!
And about the cards, I would say check all of the craft stores. They all will usually have something. And I usually find mine around the scrap booking section too. You could also just fold some paper in half and use that or cut it down to size. I was going to do that but honestly I can't cut a straight line to save my life!

Hey! I was also wondering. I know we are all aware of the oil spill in the gulf, but did anyone here about Utah on Friday/Saturday? They had an oil spill that they managed to get under control JUST before it reached the Great Salt Lake but it still has effected the local waters and wild life. It's INSANE!! Mother Earth is having a bad bad summer. Cry

Thanks for the well-wishing, he's out of bed, so hopefully it's not as bad as he initially thought it was. I made sure he had a yummy lunch and I straightened up the room a little. Since it was his first day of work and his paperwork wasn't even sent to their headquarters, the place decided to hire someone else.  Cry So I think his pride is hurt worse than anything else.  It was just a random stroke of bad luck...he's very athletic and exercises alot, so it's not like he's unhealthy or anything.  Undecided

I actually didn't know about the second oil spill, I'll have to look that up! All of the news stations around here have been covering the gulf spill 24/7 since it might effect us.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
RippledWater
Let me sashay your tightroped mind

"That costs how much?!! Psh! I could make that!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2010 08:01:53 AM »

Saturn, I'm glad everything is ok. It's terrible that they hired someone else, but hopefullyit's because something greater is coming his way. Who knows maybe the divine just needed him to be available for what they throw at him next haha  Wink . Something good will come out of this. I'm sure of it.

And we've been having oil spills like crazy around here and I just heard on the news that places have been having flash flooding like crazy!! Angry Earth Mother revenge?? perhaps! It's just crazy that so much is happening like this. I had to joke with my mother yesterday about 2012 coming up soon  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar!
Ladyblades
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2010 12:59:00 PM »

It is terrible all the things our group is going through. I was horrified by the news reports last night of more flooding and earthquakes. Are we really just having a nasty slap by the universe to make us wake up? I'm thinking differently about the way I live my life now.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Not swapping for the moment, life is too crazy. See you all soon!
kmichele_craftyfae

the faery of creative chaos

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010 09:37:20 AM »

Well soon there will be positive energies heading peoples way. I just dropped all my cards in the mail today.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2010 02:34:27 PM »

I haven't yet started crafting my cards yet, due to a question.....

If anyone would like things in their card for a specific situation or issue, please pm me in the next week or so, I want all I send to be meaningful and I really like to personalize stuff.

Thanks!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010 04:02:36 PM »

I'd be happy with any healing energy being sent my way.  I finally decided what I'm going to send everyone.  Its going to be a little part of myself and what I do.  Hopefully it'll help everyone the same way it helps me.  Smiley

We're really quiet here.  Is it because we're all paying more attention to the Litha swap boards???  Yes, I believe so.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2010 05:39:31 AM »

I was planning on working on these this weekend, but had major work hassles on friday that have bled into the weekend, have to go in on Monday..the first day of my holidays!!!...anyway hopefully by Monday evening it will be all sorted and then tuesday I will be in the right frame of mind to sit and decide what to send.

x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2010 06:05:50 PM »

I have already planned 3 for personalization...what fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010 11:31:15 AM »

I'll be happy to receive any sort of healing energy HG, although I could totally use a creative kickstart and some motivation.  Roll Eyes

I'll also be happy to get cards with requests to send healing energy too.

Oh hell, I just like getting cards. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010 05:10:11 PM »

I'll be happy to receive any sort of healing energy HG, although I could totally use a creative kickstart and some motivation.  Roll Eyes

I'll also be happy to get cards with requests to send healing energy too.

Oh hell, I just like getting cards. Wink

DITTO!  I like receiving cards too!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Grilled Sambol Shrimp Recipe Part 2/2
Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
Smoked Egg Salad Recipe
The Success of Chef David Chang
Pork Estofado with Plantains and Pearl Onions Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...