Swap name: Fairy Garden Swap Rd 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Feywalker
Sign-up date range: 07 June to 15
June (Changed to allow one more day to try and even up the partners) - Partners assigned 15 June
Date to send item by: 24 July
Here's our oh so empty Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=353659.msg4132524#msg4132524
Limited to a certain number of people?: 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES – USA only please
Age requirement? 13 as per craftster rules
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: Yes ---- US only for this Round, sorry----
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a swap of all things that belong in a fairy garden such as but not limited to: Fairy doors, Fairy houses, Fairy scale items, yard art, wind chimes, plants, seeds, bulbs, colored rocks, garden fairies, Mythical creatures that would inhabit the same space as well, etc.
Communication is vital to a positive swap experience!
Please be prepared to craft at least 1 large, 1 medium, and 2 small items; or you can increase that if both partners are willing to do more (or if you just want to spoil your partner!).
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
PLEASE PUT FAIRY GARDEN SWAP IN ALL PM SUBJECTS
Please post at least once a week in the thread so everyone knows that we are all still working steadily towards completion of our projects. I will be keeping track on my spreadsheets - simply post a note in the thread to let us know you are still working and progressing towards completion of your items!
Feedback will reflect communications with organizers and on the thread so remember this as an important aspect of this swap!
Lack of communication without cause can result in your removal from this swap and/or negative feedback.
If you want to participate, send this questionnaire to Feywalker. On this and all subsequent communication with organizers, please put FAIRY GARDEN SWAP in the subject line:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Is your Fairy Garden inside or outside?
Size/Scale of Garden (ie large outdoor space or container garden)
Would you like to receive seeds, bulbs and such? If yes, what light requirements?
Do you prefer cute fairies or scary fairies?
What colors do you like? Hate?
Do you have any particular likes or dislikes with this type of items?
Is there any other fairy like creatures you like (such as gnomes, trolls etc.)?
What crafts do you do?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
beccas_song <-> Petskin
Hannabear <-> waterbaby
ShannonMB <-> Feywalker
Sent Status can be found over at the gallery