A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,752
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hippy Swap Round 4 (SIGNUP 06/08/10 - 06/26/10; MAIL BY 07/31/10)  (Read 28972 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: July 02, 2010 01:46:33 PM »

Woot! Item #1 for SAHMama is done, on to item #2!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
fluffybaka

The Lil Hippies are taking over!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #231 on: July 02, 2010 02:35:05 PM »

Just picked up the fabric for an _____ for TSM.  I can't wait to cut it out and dye it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.CraftyHippy.etsy.com
Eco-friendly items, patterns, hippies, and more.

I'm on Ravelry, too!
http://www.ravelry.com/designers/stephanie-horn
puffy

I'm not short! I'm just an out-of-season leprocahn

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 02, 2010 04:29:40 PM »

I am also getting started on the road to crafty hippiedom (apparently that's a real word because it's not giving me the red squiggly line). Disaster struck today, however. My....tool broke while I was halfway done with my medium. Cry I don't know where I'll get another. grrrrrrrr
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fluffybaka

The Lil Hippies are taking over!

« Reply #233 on: July 02, 2010 04:30:36 PM »

I am also getting started on the road to crafty hippiedom (apparently that's a real word because it's not giving me the red squiggly line). Disaster struck today, however. My....tool broke while I was halfway done with my medium. Cry I don't know where I'll get another. grrrrrrrr

Oh no!  Maybe one of us can help you find a replacement tool?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.CraftyHippy.etsy.com
Eco-friendly items, patterns, hippies, and more.

I'm on Ravelry, too!
http://www.ravelry.com/designers/stephanie-horn
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #234 on: July 02, 2010 05:29:14 PM »

Man, I hope everyone is feeling better and finds replacement tools!  I think my first swap was cursed  Tongue, so none of that here!

Out of curiosity, what level in super mario bros, Samsara?  I am getting all the gold coins in the new SMB for Wii, but have been stuck in world 5 for a while, now....can't find that third coin....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Giddiup222
« Reply #235 on: July 02, 2010 10:30:10 PM »

Started on my medium item yesterday! Going this weekend to get all the supplies I need for the large one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pops

this kittens' nose demands kisses...

« Reply #236 on: July 03, 2010 12:50:13 AM »

i'm going shopping for raw materials today and i found a local ____ which produces their own ________ ____! so i am having some of that too Smiley
next week will be a happy crafting week indeed...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #237 on: July 03, 2010 06:28:18 AM »

Had to do some "research"----found some Janis Joplin videos and some with Crystal Bowersox,  wow!  Both singers just blow me out of the water!  Crystal sounds and looks so much like Janis it's amazing!  Also Janis had some pretty neat hippy clothes, with her bell sleeves and bell bottoms and bead strings!  What a great morning!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
riffsrevenge
« Reply #238 on: July 03, 2010 01:06:28 PM »

bahhhhh... lol I had crazy work week (I make gift baskets so it's like i craft for a living!!)... and I finnally had to read like 10 pages of forum to catch up!!!  I am pleased that my partner thinks i'm her "mini-me" i was quite please that we had so much in common.

Luckily the internet is my friend and I got to craft shop online!! whoooo. Anyhow can't wait til my supplies come so I can work on what I've been brain storming while gift basketing.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2010 02:43:15 PM »

Out of curiosity, what level in super mario bros, Samsara?  I am getting all the gold coins in the new SMB for Wii, but have been stuck in world 5 for a while, now....can't find that third coin....

Sadly we're only in world 3! We ran out of lives and got bumped back to the beginning of the level and then couldn't get any further *lol* It was so frustrating, especially since we knew we'd already done it all already!! We're playing co-operatively, so much more fun than playing against each other!

lol I had crazy work week (I make gift baskets so it's like i craft for a living!!)

Great job! I'm an art teacher, so sometimes I feel the same way! There are days when I think "wow, my job is awesome!!"
What do you put in your gift baskets?  Wink Wink

I've had a busy day; summer school starts on Monday so I've been preparing worksheets and lesson planning, then I was gardening since it was sunny here. I've been crafting this evening - I have to come inside once the pollen starts to come down and my hayfever goes into overdrive! The BF and his mates have been watching the World Cup downstairs, so I've been _________, surfing and watching Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Tomorrow my bellydancing teacher is filming an instructional video and has roped me in to be part of the class! Oooer! 

i'm going shopping for raw materials today and i found a local ____ which produces their own ________ ____!

You'know that's gonna keep me awake trying to guess what __________ _____ is!!   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Celebrity Horror Hairstyles
Pixie Perfect Celebrity Haircuts
How To Make Your Blowout Last Longer
Try Hair Gloss For Shiny Locks
How to Create a Twisted Bun Hairstyle
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...