A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
456 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Summer Solstice/Litha Round 20 (Signups 5-16-10 to 5-23-10, SO 6-14-10)  (Read 9891 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2010 03:18:19 PM »

So many packages posted while I was outdoor! hehe

everything is awesome, of course. Really, I can't tell a favorite!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
spazgirl1981
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2010 04:57:23 PM »

I'm so glad you liked everything Morrigan. I was nervous. I am shocked by how fast the package was received as well. Smiley

I received a beautiful card from rippledwater today. It made me a little teary and was very much appreciated. I am going to wait and  post photos when I receive my package but I wanted to say thanks now rippled water.

Danni and Ffrogg I am still super jealous that you got to exchange in person. It looks like you had a nice time and both packages are beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2010 08:10:32 PM »

Wow, I haven't been paying attention to the Gallery at all, and I'm amazed at how many packages I've missed. What have I been doing all this time?

Anyway, there's some really, really great stuff there! It's hard to name a favourite out of so many wonderful things, but I think it would have to be the spoons Cheesy and the super-fine chainmail necklace.

Canada Post tells me Moonraven has received my package. And it actually does contain a couple of genuine smalls!

Love the description of bubble tea balls being like Augustus being sucked up the Wonka factory tube! I will never be able to slurp anything through a straw again without thinking of that!

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lydiaharper
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2010 02:38:59 PM »

Love the description of bubble tea balls being like Augustus being sucked up the Wonka factory tube! I will never be able to slurp anything through a straw again without thinking of that!

Wulf

I know, right!  That is just too funny.

I agree there are always so many wonderful things in WWP swap galleries.  I love the pics from the meet up, Danni and Frog. The tree is especially cool.  Everything is so great.  The element bracelet, horns, wire tree, then the summer shrine and painted sign.

Ladyblades, I love that washcloth and necklace.

morrigan_le_faye, your bracelet is great, too!  I love the sabbath theme.  The Goddess stuffie is so very cute.

Lydia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NikonGoddess
Witch with a camera

Happy, loving, witchy woman with a camera!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2010 03:01:12 PM »

I'm new to the site, and stuff...but I can't wait until I've earned my wings to fly in and dance around the fire with all of you.

These are GREAT!

I love the little crocheted bag. I've never learned how to do that, but it's super cute. I love the little totee too. WEE

Off to see the others.

BB
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm on hiatus from swapping.
RippledWater
Let me sashay your tightroped mind

"That costs how much?!! Psh! I could make that!"

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2010 05:14:06 PM »

NikonGoddess, Welcome! Hopefully you can join in soon!  

OK, So I received from LydiaHarper today!! YYAAYYY!!! But yall have to wait for pictures until I get back to the house. I'm at my cousins house sitting and I need to get my camera and cord in the same room. I'll be back later tonight to post!   Grin

P.S. Lydia, I'm wearing one of my goodies already. Haven't taken them off since I opened up the package!

EDIT: On to the Goods!!!!!!!
So i have edited this post waaay to many times. this is what I get for posting at 1am. *sigh* Never the less, I'm excited and had to make sure I did this before I even thought of sleep!!

Group Shot!!

First I got an AMAZING Green Man box for storage! And I actually have a slight storage problem so this will get a lot of use and shown off to all my friends often. I love it! And the pictures are perfect  Cheesy the green it's p[ainted it really bright and pretty, the camera couldn't pick it up for some reason. But trust me it's so pretty!

Outside

Inside

Next is a set of fairy doors and a shell offering bowl. Lydia I swear you're psychic. I have been thinking for about a month now about doing a shrine or something for the fairies to help my garden. And Now I have what I need!! I love the use of the keys and the mirrors on it. If I were a Fae I would definitely have fun with these doors.

Bottom of offering shell. it was clever using the other shells as legs. I wouldn't have thought of it.

This is my "mystery" craft inspired by her dream. Bast earrings! They are GREAT I put them on as soon as I saw them. I only took them off long enough to go outside and snap a picture! And they're made quite sturdy too, which is good for me since I am so rough with everything. lol

Action Shot! (It's hard to pose with my giant camera! It's really meant for travel, not self shots haha)

I also got a pair of Red Dangle Earrings. Very summer like! These will get a great deal of wear, probably starting tomorrow.  Cheesy

And as an extra, I got a book on Runes. She saw that I had gotten a set from DanniQuee last swap and went out a found a book for me to use with them!!  Wink I most certainly needed it. I have been lazy about going out and buying myself one.

Everything is so thoughtful and perfect!! Thanks LydiaHarper! It definitely made my day/week/month/sabbat!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010 09:59:17 PM by RippledWater » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar!
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2010 08:10:27 AM »

oh, I LOVE the earings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
lydiaharper
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2010 09:09:34 AM »

RippledWater, I am so glad you like everything!  Grin I loved the fairy doors, too, so I am making a couple of myself!  LOL  DS1 helped pick out the beads for the red earrings, as well.  I had a couple of issues, but think everything turned out great.  I had to redo the greenman box.  I took it outside to put on the first coat of sealer, and a sudden rain shower popped up! I totally forgot it was out there drying.  Luckily, I had a 2nd box here already.   Smiley And, I had picked out an Eye of Bast photo to do another set of earring, but it didn't quite work out.  Sad 

MamanTattoo, thanks!

Lydia
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ladyblades
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2010 08:10:38 AM »

The package was really nice! I have a fairy door in my Wists and I love these. The earrings are really cool. I've never thought of making Bast earrings although I have a figure on my altar. And the box (is this a small?  Wink ) is way too cool. I love boxes. I guess I should had some things to my profile. :::musing:::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Not swapping for the moment, life is too crazy. See you all soon!
morrigan_le_faye
Come to the dark side - we have cookies....

currently obsessed with fibres! :D

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2010 08:17:40 AM »

the green man box is amazing. May I ask if the face on the outside is painted?
Oh, and the offering shell is just to cute, what a wonderfull idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Will This at Home Kit Make DIY Bangs a Breeze?
Rock This Easy Updo That Was Made for Warm Weather
Get the Perfect Braid for Shorter Hair
Fishtail Braiding 101: How to Plait Perfectly
Pull It Together with This Braided Top Knot
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...