UPDATE ON SENDOUTS
Several people have indicated that they are having trouble getting their swap items done in time so I have extended the sendout date to 8/12/10
Swap name: Japanese Lolita Fashion Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Sprinklez
Sign-up date range: 6/6/10 to 6/25/10
Date to send item by: 8/1/10 EXTENDED TO 8/12/10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no
Additional Age requirement? no
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a swap for fans of Lolita fashion and similar styles.
Check out this cute page
on Lolita for a little information on the different styles. Other styles like himegyaru are welcome as well, just make sure you let your partner know a bit about the style. :]
This will be a 6 point swap with the additional requirement that you MUST include at least one large or medium item. No package should contain 6 small items! A large item is 3 points, medium is 2 points, and small is 1 point.
Basic guidelines for item size are:
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf, a wallet, a headband or fascinator
-Small = Earrings, a pouch, bookmarks, hairpins or clips
Galleries of similar swaps from the past: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333650http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=134138.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=261934http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=177584.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Japanese Lolita Fashion Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country(this will not be required in this swap)?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What style or styles of items would you like to receive(gothic lolita, sweet lolita, etc)?
What style or styles would you like to craft?
Any items in particular you would like to receive?
Anything you would NOT like to receive(including styles, patterns, colors, or items you do not like)?
What would you be willing or able to craft?
Favorite colors, patterns, motifs?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home(smoke, pets, etc)?
What are your favorite brands of lolita or similar style clothes(for inspiration)?
Do you have a wist or similar?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.Participants:
13. Dolly Mixx
sent and partner received: blue
late with communication: orange
<--> BellyjewelDolly Mixx