Here's 10 ideas!
1) Generation T: 108 Ways to Transform a T-Shirt
2) Sewing Green: 25 Projects Made with Repurposed and Organic Materials
3) The Sweater Chop Shop: Sewing One-of-a-Kind Creations from Recycled Sweaters (and a few other sweater/reconstructed wool books)
4) Subversive Seamster: Transform Thrift Store Threads into Street Couture
5) Born Again Vintage: 25 Ways to Deconstruct, Reinvent, and Recycle your Wardrobe
6) Craft Cycle: 100+ Earth Friendly Projects and Ideas for Everyday Living
7) Refashioned Bags: Upcycle Anything into High-Style Handbags
Ecocraft: Recycle, Recraft, Restyle
9) Rubbish: Reuse your Refuse
10) Big Green Book of Recycled Crafts
I own the first 2. #1 is a classic, and #2 is a really nice book. I've checked out #3-5, and they all look good. The rest I just found off Amazon recommendations while I was looking up the full titles for the other ones, but I personally (at least), would love to own them!