This is a really easy and fun project to make as a "Mommy and Me" craft. Your little one can easily make the puppet up while all you need to do is a few simple stitches on the sewing machine to create a wonderful one-of-a-kind present for Dad!
For more detailed instructions, please go here:http://www.newimageco.biz/scripts/silverware.exe/extpage@D:/DFS/ELEVCLIENTS/NEWIMAGE/ELEVATOR.FXP?page=PROJECT85
Here is how to make it:
Quick Dry Craft Glue
1 Pack of1" Stick-It Felt Letters & Numbers
1) Cut the foot portion of your cok off, leaving the "tube" portion and ~1" of the bottom portion of the sock.
2) Cut 1" slits on the right and left sides of the top part of the sock.
3) Pin one side of the sock to one puppet body piece. Sew into place with a 5/8" seam.
4) Pin the other side of the sock to the other puppet body piece. Sew into place with a 5/8" seam.
5) Stitch up puppet body with included string and safety needle in puppet kit.
6) Glue on puppet detail features as indicated by the picture of puppet that you are making.
7) Using your 1" Stick-It Felt Numbers, place the number of the golf club on the back side of the puppet body.
TIP: We recommend using a "wider" (ie: Frog or Monkey) head puppet
for any woods and "narrower" (ie: Giraffe) head puppet for irons.