A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,760
Currently Running With Scissors:
488 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 59 - DONE  (Read 17269 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2010 01:58:44 PM »

I'm going to claim leighi123 for 3.   name letters to hang on the wall that say LEVI (the wood or paper Mache kind), ocean theme or colors. Sounds fun!  Cheesy

Claim #2 of 3 currently / 4 claims overall / 1 to be shipped / 1 sent / 1 received

About Me

32 year old - I just turned 33 on May 16th! - woman who lives in Florida (USA) with my guy and two cats.
  • My favorite colors are jewel tones (like amethyst purple, emerald green, ruby red, sapphire blue, turquoise, and amber) or earth tones (like greens/browns together).
  • My favorite color combination is a deep teal blue and chocolate brown together. It makes me happy.
  • My favorite colors for shirts/clothes are browns, greens, purples, and both heather and charcoal greys.
  • I also love things that go along with my "PhoenixFire" theme like reds/oranges/yellows together
  • I like silver but not really gold. (Copper's ok too.)
  • My favorite animals are cats, owls, penguins, bats and red foxes.
  • My favorite flower is the Daffodil.
  • My favorite hobbies include: reading, photography and I love all things Disney!

ALLERGIES
I suffer from migraines so please NOTHING musk/amber/patchouli/dragon's blood or floral scented. Unless it smells like you can eat it, it will give me a migraine. I LOVE fruit and dessert scents greatly though. Also, please no bar soaps (skin is sensitive to glycerin) and nothing with artificial sweeteners like NutraSweet (aspartame) or Splenda (sucralose) as I'm allergic to both.

Crafty Wishes

Grin = BIG WISH!

Sewing

--  Grin Grin Wrap-style pants for me! I love this type here. (tutorial on link) I'm a US size 4 (or equivalent) with a tiny 29" total inseam (yes, short legs!) Approx 28x29 measurements. Capri, or full-length is fine with me! Other examples are here, here, and here. Thanks Claire! You've inspired me to want more in other colors! *laughs*

-- Wrap-style pants for my guy! Same concept as above but maybe a little more manly/unisex and full-length. (He's a 36x30) Cotton fabric probably best. We saw wrap pants like this in Epcot and he wanted a pair for himself. (He keeps asking me why no one has made him a pair yet!  Cheesy )

--  Grin Something made from the JOEL DEWBERRY'S AVIARY ALMOND FABRIC. (Stuff like this wristlet or these potholders or this craft apron or this card holder or this wallet, or this purse etc. Pillows, aprons, anything! I am just in love with this fabric!

-- A Day Tote/Weekender Bag. There's not a thing I don't love about this one for example, but it could be in different fabrics of similar colors for example. It looks sturdy and says it has pockets and the shape is really lovely. I also really like this one which would be a lovely weekender bag since I don't own any luggage. And of course, Amy Butler's pattern is neat but it wouldn't have to be in her fabric.

-- A Handlebar Bag for my bike like this concept. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything, but I like the style. My bike is a Trek 15" unisex hybrid in black with silver accents.

-- Fabric buckets like this! I have a great project bag now I use for my jewelry tools, but...I could use another! (Or more!) I do most of my beading/crafting on the couch and it's nice to stash things away in something like this.

-- Table Top Ironing Mat like THIS. I don't always have room to pull my full ironing board out but I usually have space on my counter or table. So this is brilliant!

-- Cute "Rockabilly" Style Dress I LOVE this style but obviously in adult size. And no pink please, it doesn't look good on me. I wear a US size 4 and could send more specific measurements too. I just love how fun and flirty it is!

-- Kitchenaid Stand Mixer Cover. I've got a few examples of ones I like here. Mine's the "Classic" style.

-- Greek Goddess Halloween Costume like this. Yes, it's a bit early but I LOVE this costume and it would be awesome to have it made for me and my measurements instead of buying one off the shelf that never fits! Wink

-- A simple robe. I really like this style. Doesn't have to be exactly like that but I like the Japanese/Asian/Cherry Blossom influence, but it could be other colors/patterns that I like as well. Doesn't need to be form-fitting, can be a little roomy just not too oversized. (A little roomy is fine.) I'm generally a US size 4.

Knitting

--  Grin Hand knit socks. Something warm and soft I've got small feet so like a 6.5 size foot or girl's sized large socks for reference. There are some wisted here for inspiration. (And yes, thick ones for around the house are perfect too!)

-- Grin Grin "Phoenix" Colored Lacy Scarf just like this!. OMG it's so pretty!! (The pattern is available for here) I love the color, the lightweight look of it and the pattern. Thank you thatkid!

-- A shrug like this style (Or another example.) Could be in a self-striping in any color I like (blues, purples, greens, greys, browns, etc.) or solid. It's the style and idea I really like. I'm flexible on the color/pattern.

-- A cable knit bag. I really like cable knit and I think this bag is really cool.

Other

--  Grin Grin Phoenix-colored Necklace just like this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this piece. It's beautiful colors, it's in silver, it's just perfect. I so want this. Yes, I make jewelry but it'd be nice to have something beautiful like this made for me for a change! Wink

--  Grin Hand-Dyed / "Shibori-Dyed" Fitted Tee Shirts Like above, short sleeve, 3/4 or long sleeve is fine so long as it''s fitted. I like styles like THESE in my wists. I especially love the flame style one but really like this type of look a lot. It''s different from the shirts I typically wear and I like that. (Please just no hippie/Grateful Dead rainbow style tie dye. Nothing against hippies but it's just not my personal preference.)

-- Fitted Style Tee Shirts. Short sleeve, 3/4 length or long sleeve. (Since this time of year I might get to actually wear a longer sleeve!) Fitted, size small or US 4 equivalent. I have received a ton and I love them but I also live in fitted tees and more are always welcome. I have a bunch of styles I love WISTED for inspiration.

--  Grin Something stained glass - sun catcher, nightlight, glass mosaic item, etc. Anything! I just love stained glass and wouldn't even know where to begin making it myself. I have a wall of sliding glass doors and would love to put up something pretty there! (HERE are some I've wisted for inspiration/ideas.)

-- Something glass work like a vase or something. Blown or torch or whatever. A cool medium I don''t know how to work with at all. This is really pretty for example.

-- Ceramic/pottery tea mug, oversized mug, or cereal bowl (I eat cereal every single day!) or anything like that. Again, a skill I don't have but really love. (HERE are a couple things I've wisted for inspiration.)

-- Anything with a phoenix. I LOVE the phoenix and there's not nearly enough phoenix-related things in the world or my life. You can check out my wisted phoenix items as inspiration.

-- Fused glass pendants you think I'd like. (HERE are some wisted inspiration items as examples.)

-- Something with owls. I love owls, especially snowy and great horned owls.

-- Surprise me! Look at my wists or my amazon wishlist, or the colors I like, or my favorite animals, or my favorite flower, etc. and see what you can make that you think I''d like.

Craft Supplies

--  Grin Grin Jewelry Presentation Displays I have one in black but I need a necklace one in WHITE for photographing my work. I could also use a necklace/earring combo and a bracelet hand. These are styles I like and could REALLY use:
 - Simple Necklace: Display, necklace, leatherette, white, 10x8 inches
 - Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, necklace/earring, frosted acrylic
 - Another Fancier Necklace/Earrings: Display, Venus figure, opaque white, 12 x 8-1/2 x 2-1/2 inches
 - Ring/Bracelet Display, acrylic, clear frosted, 7-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 3 inch hand

--  Grin A Red/Orange/Yellow stamp ink pad. Like the "shade of orange" one on this page or the "foliage" pad here. I'd love to have something in that blended color for easy inking of my PhoenixFire Designs return address stamp.

-- Chrome Diopside Beads It's a beautiful stone and I'd love to work with it. Especially teardrops or briolettes. Also small rondelles would be nice. In case you don't know it, it looks like this or this. (Listings are just for example of the stone.)

-- Mexican Fire Opal Rondelle Beads - Another cool stone I'd like to work with. Looks like this or this (Listings are just for example of the stone.)

-- Sapphire Rondelle Beads - But I'm looking for ones that come in a red/orange/yellow combo. (Yes! Sapphires DO come in other colors than blue!) Examples are here and here (Listings are just for example of the stone.)

-- 24gauge Artistic Wire in Silver - It's my favorite wire. You can find it here. I pretty much always need this.

-- A sewing basket. You know, classic little box with a handle to store my growing collection of threads, notions, scissors, etc. Like this idea/ or this one. Doesn't have to be that fabric or anything but that idea. Right now, all my stuff is just piled up in a mess on my desk.

-- Mini Cake Pans. How cute are these? I don't know that I *need* them per se, but they're just so darn fun.

-- Lampwork beads. Love. Wish I could make but I''m too scared of open flame. Cheesy

-- Dichroic Glass Beads I love this mix for example. So pretty!

-- Beading supplies. I create jewelry so I'm always looking for unique and interesting pendants, charms, gemstone beads, large focal beads and such. Also, I love Swarovski crystal, unique clasps or toggles. Also any 16, 22 or 24 gauge wire is in any color is always useful.

Extras
-- Tea! Especially fruity ones. (Caffeinated ones are fine too for my morning cup at work!)

-- Chocolate! (white, milk or dark) No coconut please.

-- Candies! (whatever neat little treats you enjoy, send 'em my way. I love candy)

-- Pineapple anything so long as it does NOT have coconut in it. (Candy, snacks, candles, body spray, etc.) Finding pure, straight pineapple is so hard!

-- Sewing magazines. (especially things geared towards newbies)

-- Beading magazines (esp ones with projects/tutorials)

Thanks in advance to whomever picks me! Grin
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010 02:04:42 PM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
skaborsk
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

always procraftinating..............

« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2010 07:09:11 PM »

i claim phoenixfire for an owl tee and some extras

1st claim, 0 sent, 0 received

hi. i am nicole. i just turned 30 which is bizzare for me since i feel nowhere near adulthood. my boyfriend, our dog gnarley and i have a house in downtown troy, ny. i have a stinky waitressing job, but i also have a job i really love- i work on a beautiful alpaca farm. i even own my own alpaca.

i used to have crafting a.d.d., but now i mostly stick to embroidery and x-stitch. i really like bright/bold colors, and HATE pastels or anything too girly like butterflies and hearts (but i do like anatomical hearts). i love retro prints and styles, especially mod. i am very turned off by synthetic scents, but i love natural ones and essential oils (EXCEPT patchouli). i love kitsch and have a very quirky and sometimes inappropriate sense of humor. i am really into all things eco-friendly and love to re-use/recycle, so pre-loved or gently used stuff is cool with me!

i have a pretty detailed profile and a lengthy wist so please check them out for plenty of ideas!

*the stuff with an asterisk i would really love

CRAFTED GOODS:

-*-anything off of or inspired by my wist. take a look, if there is something you can make, please do!  http://www.wists.com/skaborsk

*-wall art that incorporates this quote for Willy Wonka- "candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker" (my boyfriend and i love our scotch and wine!)

-alpaca art, maybe a mixed media collage?

-i would love a purse just like this- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23

-knitted/crocheted booties or slippers. i am a us size 8

*-glass etched shot glasses. maybe with garden gnomes, or a Beatles (the band, not the bug) theme, or anything you think i might like*

-i would love a purse like one of these- http://www.etsy.com/listing/62784352/minicarpetbag-w-adjustable-strap-dark
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62106108/new-amy-harris-tweed-herringbone-wool

-a retro style apron

*- i would be estatic if i got a romper like this- http://www.etsy.com/listing/27243324/absinthe-art-nouveau-inspired-one-piece?ref=fp_feat_1  pm me for measurements

-handmade natural soaps with yummy edible scents, NO flowery, NO musky scents please!

-plain all beeswax candles. thats probably my favorite smell in the world...

-weatherproof decorations for my extremely kitschy/eclectic garden

-something to put on the front of my ugly dishwasher. the front panel is not metal so magnets will not stick. maybe a vinyl decal or something like it. i saw a venus flytrap one that was pretty cool.....

*-a collaged or mixed media wall hanging that looks like or involves honeycomb (i know there are so many of you paper craftsters that could do something really cool with this theme!)

-wool dryer balls

* -screenprinted cloth napkins. i love pretty much all the ones in this shop, especially the banana ones http://www.etsy.com/shop/ohlittlerabbit

-hot plates/ trivets

craft supplies:
-sublime stitching patterns daniel johnston, lucha libre, dia de los muertes, spaced out
-small bubble mailers
-solid color linen like fabric for embroidering on
-water soluble pens/markers for embroidery pattern transfer
-vintage buttons
-tiny decorations for my mini moss terrariums. like little model train accessories (deer, people, that sort of thing)

extras:
-TEA!!! especially organic, black, and chai are my favorites
-dark chocolate
-Vernor's ginger ale!!!! help me out here, you ohio/michigan people! even just one can of it would make me estatic.

THANK YOU FOR CRAFTING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011 08:02:34 AM by skaborsk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy shop. i love it when people buy my crap!  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cappywanna
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2010 07:37:13 PM »

I claim skaborsk for a moon jar and some other items Smiley

My name is Monica. I live in the Crystal Coast of North Carolina the last bank of the outer banks LOVE the ocean as much as life! I am "Lolly" to my 2 grandbrats... I was just DX with cancer so I would love any of the items below to make me happy. I am a VERY YOUNG 40 and would like to kick the crap out of Oprah she say 40 and fabulous WHAT it is more like 40 and falling apart LOL. I am really a happy person and will beat this and cancer with the help of my wonderful husband, family and crafting. We have just been married our 15th year Feb 11...Life is GOOD!! stop and smell the chocolate along the way peeps you never know!
If you wanted to make something off my wist PLEASE it is  hot here no hats, wrist warmers,scarves things for winter.. Summer is on us at 100 now heat index of 115 so I cant wrap my head around winter items yet...

I would be so grateful to receive anything from my lists! Thank you in advance and cant wait to be surprised!

I am very edgy and girly at the same time  Grin I love Pin up girls, sugar skulls, mermaids, pirates, and even mod but do not care for items that really have no use as I am really cramped here, I totally love fabric and fabric newsboy hats and things that make my life more simple and women tees. Please if your making me a tee don't send the Hanes style or Mens They will just sit in the shelf and never get uses..I like ladies tees only...I like a LARGE 12-14 OR XL if TIGHT slim fitted and I don't ware dark colors or neon Blah...I love pinks, sea green, light blue, yellow, white, lavender, off red not red red , sand, peach to name a few

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR CLAIMING ME!!

Crafts:
~ something cool off my wist it is HUGE and growing everyday  Grin
~  I would love a fabric basket set for my bathroom...(blues,greens,purples browns,in ocean batik  fabric only please)
~some altered tee shirts like in my wist ( as close to the ones in my wist as you can make..I have the style of tees I like too there. men's tees, or tees that are in packages like the Hanes crew Blah too boyish( I don't are.Please no puff paint or glitter....) I love the styles in my wists I listed... I don't mind the cheep ones from Walmart the 100% cotton only please..I live a mile from the hot gates of hell and it is hard to stay cool..I love Vneck, scoop neck or a lower cut crewish BUT do not ware reg Haynes style tees..Please no puff paint
~A sock monkey like in my profile fave pics
~ a bigger throw pillow like this in tan or chocolate that says LOLLY
http://www.wists.com/babalina58/e5d41a53c6ba8c63f7f88e7ce008ef15?offset=20

~  This is freaking awesome...would love one like this in white  like this in sz US 12-14 I know huge wish but hey a gal can dream right??
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28363708&ref=sr_gallery_20&&ga_search_query=crochet+top&ga_search_type=&ga_page=4&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title   I know it is a large but it is sooo cool...
~ This is awesome...I would love it in chocolate, navy or black is OK too...Vinyl lettering for my home
http://www.wists.com/babalina58/9ba6230aafe3ad7b0524350eccd77827?offset=26
~embroidered pillow cases ( king size only and please brown, navy,  or tan cases) Mermaids / Pirates /anchors/nautical OR a set of standard in Blue or barn red with old school planes and HOUSTON on the edge
~ a cool stenciled tee like this one..http://www.wists.com/babalina58/46b59b4c718d88dbf614a9afe78ec55f?offset=100 in these colors OR any one in my wists in the colors there LOL I just live them...
~a cool jewelry box for my bathroom with drawers and  or doors like this  http://www.wists.com/babalina58/a700b48263980252c151e48399e54aec?offset=160
one that is upcycled from a thrift shop would be WONDERFUL!!
~ A small altered MOSAIC guitar, violin, any thing like that..Can be a kids toy if you cant really tell I would love it like this inhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=265561.msg2982437#msg2982437 the pinks this is too freaking awesome...
~a painting for my grandsons room It is all in old war planes really cool..he is only 2 NO bright or primary YUCK I am keeping with the total color scheme and this style as I made all his bedding and curtains and painted his walls to match with a runway, clouds and really cool decor it is like this style and coloring
http://warmbiscuit.com/claibl.html
~ New cloth paper towels that have snaps
~  NEW a wall art for my grandson like this ONLY in stretched canvas NO GLASS frame Smiley and if poss. an 11X14 sideways for his new room http://www.wists.com/babalina58/d685e6dd7d07aeb70e35c1fb4a7c7d46?offset=0

~ NEW a car seat cover for my truck (suburban)when my dogs are in the back seat ( no light colors please..I have a ton of fabric in my wist I love the styles, I would LOVE in Pirates or something beachie but will be happy with any of the fabric styles in my wist... ( Think Pirates, Beach, Hawaii)
basically a big blanket for the babies to lay on Smiley claws/leather=OUCH

~NEW A pretty beach bag large enough to carry a few towels, lotion and some toys..cute fabric on the outside but big enough for our day trips ( You dont have to line it really just cute outside fabric and think BEACH BUMS/ Pirates/ hibiscus
you get the idea...cant be a tiny bag but just a lunch bag that is big enough to hold her stuff...hint..light colors not so good ( she like Brown and pink, blue, green, Fun and funky floral, she is not into people or baby looking items again..she does like the princess and the frog but that is it for that...HUGE bonus for insulated but not totally needed Smiley
~An insulated lunch bag for me to carry stuff to the beach that I can toss the ol ice pack in and keep cool...a little larger then the kids lunch bag
~HUGE MEGA WISH---some art of my dog Little or big just love my dogs to pieces but Buster is my world
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=368353&size=big&ppuser=124209
or me and my dog  http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=368355&size=big&ppuser=124209
~a set of crochet squished kitty coasters 6 if you can
~ NEW a cool sock monkey like the ones in my wists or in my profile
~ NEW a batik ( greens and purples blues( fabric bowl to put stuff in my bathroom in)
~ NEW purse like this LOVE THE YELLOWS
 http://www.wists.com/babalina58/f5aa1b400708e474551b361a30eb60d7?offset=0
~NEW a sign like this in Americana colors that can be out in the weather so needs to be sealed please IF not let me know I will do it ...
http://www.wists.com/babalina58/06466610e5f39bcfa17fa4c4c6761da7?offset=100
large enough to read BEFORE they get to my damn house..OMG people have been coming 2-5X a week and ignore my little one I have...My house is light blue with white trim and a Americana red roof DON'T ASK Sad it was not a choice but we are in a lawsuit with the contractor and he is in jail for fraud...
~ NEW a small art quilt for my DH of the WASHINGTON REDSKINS   Tongue  but he loves them
~ New cute little bag like this love the fabric or in any of the fabric in my wist that are the funky fun or like them ( pin up would get you kissed  Kiss LOL Or Hula girls)
http://www.wists.com/babalina58/e3502b29e37175b196b1e3c7ff60b717?offset=320
http://www.wists.com/babalina58/71ec18ef386aa36c4d2d31a9ec0f7938?offset=340
~NEW fabric headbands ( I don't need white or pink or solid purple ) I would love yellows, blues, funky floral and stripes dots ...Ocean batik, cute I ware head bands almost everyday in the summer as my hair is long and thick

Supplies:
HUGE wish~~ one of the old Samsonite make up hard case ( that does not smell inside you cant get it out no matter what Sad but for me to deco it the way I want ...
~ a few yards of any fabric in my wists I have issues getting fabric here where I live I have to go almost a hour away for funky and fun...
~ a button maker used is GREAT
~ NEW little bottles of acrylic paint ( the cheep stuff is OK I add med and it works great) Black, reds, glitters, metallic any color, yellows, purples, ( I have a ton of white, pinks, blues and greens)
~ NEW Queen batting for making a quilt thin is fine
~ NEW Serger thread cones White, Black, Brown, Pink, Blue, Red
~ NEW all purpose sewing thread --Need Yellows, Pinks ( just not baby pink) tans to browns, blues, greens ( just not kelly) off reds ( have a ton of red red, white, black ) but can always use more Wink
~ NEW a ton of earthy tone pony beads...No pastale, primary or neon just earth tone for me to make a lampshade
~ NEW Twin Batting for quilting thin is great
~ NEW Old spice racks from thrift shop with wire in the front to alter
~NEW cute Girl/floral, dots, stripes in girly colors Pinks, yellows, purples, light greens Cotton fabric for dresses for my granddaughter Sear Sucker is good too... at least a yard
` a bias tape maker 2 inch 1 1/2 or 1 inch ones (just the one you pull and iron )
~ whimsy stuff to alter with I have plenty of buttons but just weird and off the wall and or whatever to use to alter for others like used here
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=350184.0
also anything from www.artchixstudio.c om love that style of stuff
~ new spools of cotton thread all colors welcome please no white, red.navy,baby pink, sand , cream or brown or black I have so much of them...more  yellows and fun colors think beach and summer
~ Bias tape ( blues blacks reds browns pinks white whatever I use 3 fold only really for what I need it for..
~fuse web I use a ton of it
~cotton flower sack towels white or sand please
~any of the fabric I have in my wist or Pin Up Girls or hula must have LOL....Please at least a yard but if you want to just send me some cool fabric from my wist make it one of the printed pirate, pinups I can get most of the other floral stuff here...

White, pink, light blue, pale green, yellow sz large ribbed tank tops for me to alter sz 12-14 US..Please no spaghetti straps or mens (I do Like the ones they have in walmart for 3.50 just cute tanks)

extras~
~ love  green apple mentos  YUMMO
~kender Bueno  OMG to die for Smiley
~milk chocolate...I love nuts, coconut, coffee beans,
~cool cotton fabric you have laying around
~mens boot socks with diff. Color heel and toe for making monkey
~ any little whimsy stuff you have laying around you want to toss in I dont care what it is from old junk to cool new just love stuff for making others cabinets and such
HOT bbq sauce, salsa, hot sauce from your area Mmmm Mmmm we live for heat here!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010 08:12:30 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2010 09:03:55 PM »

I claim Babalina for some Buster art and some whimsy

6th claim 0 in transit 3 received

My name is Lissa and I live colorful Colorado USA.  I have 3 amazing kiddos and a husband who is awesome enough to put up with me.  I ama mix of rockabilly, goth, 50s housewife, and hippy and refuse to compromise that for anyone.  I love cupcakes, skulls, and the color pink.  I am not a fan of florals (pattern or scents), large geometric shapes, or celestial themes and have severe smoke and incense allergies in my house so please do not claim for items that absorb smoke if you do smoke.  Febreeze and perfumes do not help. I have a lot of info about myself, my family, and my home on my profile and I am awfully chatty so feel free to send me a PM Cheesy

My Wists is extensive and well kept up and I would love items made from there.

Jewelry and Trinkets:
*fake gauged earrings: http://www.etsy.com/listing/49810652/small-spirals-organic-wooden-earrings
*pretty flower clips for my hair or fun bobby pins (some examples on my wists)
*brass knuckle necklace - please no leather cord, it rubs my skin funny

Sew
*poppet (regular, boobie,mini, or baby) in any theme or no theme, male or female, any color/fabric etc.,
*clothes and accessories for our poppets would love a blue track suit, wings, guitar, or anything else to dress or accessorize them
*large wallet like this http://wists.com/MommytheMaid/dc46c0ebf05fc795c055413e59baa38b?offset=0 preferably with a snap closure, can be any fun funky fabric.  Would love skulls or cupcakes.
*collapsible hamper http://www.wists.com/MommytheMaid/8fb8902083a901f805cb92279d426840?offset=420 in a fun print
*fabric bucket storage to match my kitchen which is pink and turquoise cupcakes
*fabric hair rollers here is a tutorial http://lifewithmonkey.wordpress.com/2007/09/03/hair-curler-sewing-tutorial/  
*Toddler Busy book for my son
*panel hippie skirt - http://wists.com/7864051a2e1ed719a927aee3315dd8c8?q=skirt&offset=0 would love to have a black one with a funky print pane
*cover for the Kenmore version of a Kitchen Aid Mixer to match my kitchen
*cloth pads I prefer them to be longer as I am tall and made with darker colors

Knit or Crochet
*shoes/slippers like these for me: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25128353
*knit yoga socks (I have big feet, US size 9) in a washable sock yarn please. There is a great pattern on ravelry.  They are just socks without heels or toes
*Knit Bats http://wists.com/MommytheMaid/82bd804679cb1db106810c5def124ec0?offset=0 I have one already and I love him.  I would love to collect enough to make a garland with them. All colors welcome.
* black snood http://www.wists.com/MommytheMaid/028477e76ff622ceb81f20204f1b08a9?offset=0

Embellished
*this awesome pill holder http://wists.com/MommytheMaid/e4dec858ed15ee0b66f1188b075a8045?offset=40
*painted converse style shoes in tattoo like theme for my son, size 7 toddler US
*shirt like this one: http://www.wists.com/MommytheMaid/8f6a7254f604e149eabd4ccbf4a9ac50?offset=220 or like this one: http://www.wists.com/MommytheMaid/b0f7e9d1413eff4fbb9105e9e3a8e693?offset=0
*painted or etched martini glasses, margarita glasses, beer mugs, or shot glasses.  Would love to have some skulls, some sparrows, octopus, or pin up
*Hurrah Torpedo t-shirt for the kiddos (girls size 6 or Boys 2T) or a stencil of their logo for me to make my own http://www.cafepress.com/hurra_torpedo/
*size 2T t-shirts for my son. Would love dinosaurs, Cars (the movie or automobiles in general), pirates, robots, suspenders, Misfits, anything fun and funky
*Dead Like Me  Der Waffle Haus Apron (does not need to be embroidered, iron on or stencil is totally awesome) http://www.wists.com/MommytheMaid/53eb752e5946912eca090fabe9954779?offset=420
*Anything Misfits (would love a hoodie, fitted tee, or bag, wallet, etc.,)

Beauty
*all natural bug spray or lotion
*desert scented body scrub (please no plain vanilla)
*all natural bubble bath for the kiddos
*soap in the shape of a school bus http://www.wists.com/22b102f27aff37a7b4233e578ae3674f?q=soap&offset=0
*press on nails with fun prints leopard print, zebra, black tip French manicure, zebra print tip French manicure, stripes, dots, etc., I really like my nails to stay pretty short so nothing terribly long please.

Misc.
*Atomic Egg Beater clock or the parts to make my own - http://www.wists.com/MommytheMaid/b05a5cc689ad48583bc728c7b4a5cd2c?offset=60
*large cupcake vinyl decal for my dishwasher

Supplies
*Poppet Making supplies:  alova suede (or similar) in fun colors (have plenty of tan), 15mm-21mm safety eyes (have plenty of brown regular and all black), half ball cover buttons, funky eyelashes (have plenty of plain black)
*resin molds or the putty to make my own molds (I have the basic bead mold Thank you Bablina!)
*funky cotton prints (like skulls, tattoo, cupcakes, cherries, kawaii, pin-ups, alice in wonderland, etc.,)
*snap pliers for resin snaps
*Ad Tech Glue Runner refills (dot glue runner refills are okay, but I prefer the straight tape kind)
*bias tape maker (just those little pully things while you iron)
*soap making kit-- I have basic plastic melt and pour molds and would love to learn other processes for soap making
*candle making kit
*vintage tees (any adult size)
*1930's reproduction fabrics FQ would be awesome
*PUL in any color or print

Thank you for claiming me!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010 09:27:26 PM by MommyTheMaid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2010 12:26:34 PM »

I claim MommytheMaid for a black snood

6th claim, 2 outstanding, 1 in transit, 3 received

Hi! My name is Michelle and I live in North Carolina. I am a 29yr old SAHM to a 4yr old girl. I love crafting especially for others. My current favorite colors are black and natural/earthy colors, especially greens. I like harry potter, buffy the vampire slayer, historical romances, and organic foods.  

Crafts

- dress-up karate robe for my daughter (with or without pants)
- Alice In Wonderland dress for my daughter
- Harry Potter fabric pajama pants for me
- blanket for my daughter with Curious George fabric
- all natural soy candles - citrus, cardamom, or clove scented
- all natural CP soap - orange or coconut scented
- shower curtain in any of these fabrics 36" x 72"
- mario costume for my daughter (5t - only need overalls and hat)
- black and white knit socks for my daughter - over the knee and wide striped  
- fleece mario hat like this for my daughter
- teeny little super guy glasses

Craft Supplies
- solid color cotton fabric  - would love a rainbow of fat quarters and always happy to get solid black or white
- 2 yrds of alice in wonderland blue cotton fabric
- cotton yarn - any, but especially black, white and colors from my wist
- flannel fabric in cupcake, donut, ice cream or candy print
- cotton fabric - similar to ones on my wist - http://www.wists.com/twimoon/fabric
- fabric any of these prints: (Alice in Wonderland, Kung Fu Panda,  Wizard of Oz, Curious George, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Peter Pan, Popeye, Tom & Jerry, Superman (no pink/girly), Clifford, peace signs, dr seuss, dick and jane, flintstones, jetsons, rudolph/frosty )
- snaps for snapsetter - sz 15 or 16
- wood shadowboxes
- diamond glaze
- plain white hankerchiefs for embroidery
- plain wood clothespins
- red heart soft acrylic yarn in any of these colors - 4 weight
- glass paint set
- etching kit
- small bottle of modge podge
- polyfil for stuffing ami's
- 1/2 yard of red fleece
- 1/2 yard of green fleece
- shrinky dink sheets (I got some shrinky dink stitch markers in a swap and I would love to try making some)
- craft paintbrushes (the smaller ones for details)
- metallic silver acrylic paint
- crochet thread sz 3 (any of these colors: ivory/cream, primary blue, green, orange, yellow, purple, or these: mexicana, linen, brown, black, sage, maize, tangerine, warm teal, warm blue)
- unfinished wood people
- 5" or smaller embroidery hoops
- fabric with mickey mouse and/or donald duck (no baby or silhouette)
- round nose pliers (or a 3-in-1 like in wist)
- vanna's choice yarn in any of these colors
- red heart super saver yarn in any of these colors
- iron on transfer sheets

Extras
- lion button (heraldy type, or face, not kiddie)
- gryiffindor/hogwarts patch
- bertie botts bag
- Superman comics
- Reader's Digest Craft & Hobbies book
- vintage character cookie cutters
- anything Rainbow Brite, Tom & Jerry, or Popeye, especially vintage
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010 09:49:52 AM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

educharme
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2010 09:54:58 AM »

I claim padfoot again Smiley for some little wooden people from her wist and yarn in colors from her wist.

Wish  List

Claim 3 , Sent  1, Rec  1

I am a homeschooling mom looking for a job that allows me to work nights. I enjoy just about every easy craft: beading (jewelry), easy sewing, crochet (basic), quilting, scrapbooking, cross stitch, embroidery and altered journals or comp books. I enjoy and am addicted to WoW (World of Warcraft) and play horde toons (you'd have to play to understand, lol). I like yellow, blue, purple and aqua colors. I collect stuffed pigs, frogs, chickens, peacocks, and fantasy animals. I have 2 dogs (poodles) and 5 chickens Smiley. I love my girls!

Crafts

*Apron  http://www.wists.com/educharme/d6695765c7f655b8c9dc9116a4bdbddf or any of the others that are on there.
*an embroidery needlework like this : http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=314440.0 maybe in purples, or yellows or rainbow is good too Smiley
*Courage the Cowardly Dog plushies in the characters from the show: Courage, Muriel, Eustace,  Dr. Vindaloo, Fred the Freaky Barber, Katz, or any others (sewn plushies, not knitted or crocheted please) http://www.wists.com/educharme/1fa8afdc3f4869663f9ade19885d227a
*Fabric shopping bags
*Bento accessories (utensil holder, napkins, bag for bento stuff, bento straps) I like sakura themed (cherry blossom, pink, or flowery)
*handmade purse or bag (I am a pocket freak. Love love love pockets for everything(pens, ipod, phone, everything! lol)
*a bedside caddy to hold things like my remote, glasses, and other misc.
*a reusable, fabric chore chart for my son. Something like this, only smaller: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=225603.0 something mario themed would be excellent!
*a fabric lunch sack to hold my lunch container, water/drink bottle, and other stuff. My plastic grocery bag habit is heartbreaking! http://www.wists.com/educharme/99e1420eced3e4e9fd2cc5bf4edb7e45 something like this but in pinks or blues/greens
*decorated tin to keep all my handmade notecards and occasion cards in
*a fancy wrap to wear to a company party (FL winters are mild so something light but fancy would be awesome!) http://www.wists.com/educharme/5bec5f8394ceb5407a48a7cb83e97c78
*a nice piece/pieces of artwork for my craft room (bright blues, whites, cherry blossoms or something fun stuff added to wist) http://www.wists.com/educharme/5f08df4b67724b41055c0193fe92a68e
*a sock cupcake pincushion like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=220362.0
*a swap journal http://www.wists.com/educharme/1966f5e8e4ae98db352e2aa45a1734ae
*fabric napkins and placemats for a 6 person setting. Earth tones are best
*food/exercise journal
*project bag (remember, lots of pockets! Cheesy ) http://www.wists.com/educharme/1b9dc2ab608ef99c0cbfc74aa9bcf44b or one of the others on my wist
*iPod holder for iPod, earphones and cord http://www.wists.com/educharme/a00ba8128c1e5cb96d49b7c0266916a3
*mixer cover for stand mixer (kitchenaid)(any color pattern fine as long as it's not too loud. Our kitchen doesn't have a theme)
*mario apron for my son (he's 5ft tall) http://www.wists.com/educharme/794070945879b05e81326a9efc03dfdd
*DSi game case in mario fabric or red/blue (primary colors) for a 12 year old boy. He has a ton of games, so the more pockets the better! http://www.wists.com/educharme/8d37266c271ea192b69d4ce0491b3d4e
*throw pillows like this but in sapphire blue and white http://www.wists.com/educharme/ba099f439a70a99d82864fc3997b9d87

anything from my wist http://www.wists.com/educharme

Craft Supplies

*M&P soap making kit
*lipgloss making kit
*polymer clay starter kit and instructions for a project (like this http://www.wists.com/educharme/6f6f4162ec1967b307408d85a82e85ba )
*embroidery kit with instructions for a project
*beads
*jewelry findings (clasps, jumprings, etc)
*sublime stitching patterns in Om Sweet Om, Under the Sea, Sushi Bar, Pirates Ahoy! or Julie West
*buttons, any and all (especially pink for a project I'm working on! Smiley )
*Cross Stitch Patterns: (I prefer used, instead of purchased. I like regifted!  PM me for Designer or pattern suggestions.) Dragons, mermaids, Asian inspired, Angels
*Asian inspired fabrics for quilting
*cross stitch supplies
*quilting supplies
*pink cotton fabrics for quilting
*precut 6.5 cotton squares for quilting (purples, blues, greens)
*misc craft supplies (perler beads, magnets, marbles(for marble magnets), ect.)
*stamps (rubber, mounted or not) (used is fine )
*soapmaking supplies (molds, dyes, instructions)
*card making supplies
*craft punches that you are tired of would be great!
*ink pads
*scrabble tiles
*inks for stamping on dominoes and such
*McCall's patterns: M6052, M5902, M5644, M5441

Extras
Scrapbook magazines
Quilting magazines
Craft magazines
knitting magazines
embroidery magazines
sewing magazines
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010 10:06:25 AM by educharme - Reason: added my list :) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love to do personal swaps. PM me! Smiley

Blog - http://chicnmom.livejournal.com/
Wist - http://www.wists.com/educharme
Etsy - coming soon!
JessySihk
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2010 03:15:44 PM »

I claim Educharme for something artsy for her craft room and maybe a wisty surprise ;] I may decide between the 2 or do both!

6th Claim, 0 Outstanding, 0 In Transit, 5 Rec'd

About me:
My name is Jessy, I am 20 years old, I live in good old rainy Washington. My boyfriend moved back to California on 12th of June, so life is tough right now as we will be separated for a year before I get to go be with him. I am making him a large quilt n his favorite colors with extensive embroidery and appliqu, Any supplies to help me would be great!
I will be attending culinary arts school in July so I can be a chef =] and in that way i am free to be able to go live happily ever after with the love of my life and support myself too!

my favorite colors are: Teal, green, and bright tealish blues. The only colors I dont really like are Orange and yellow (unless the yellow is light, I dont like it real bright and blinding!) Im eclectic!
I like to receive versatile things, not so much stuff that will just sit on a shelf somewhere.

My favorite animals/creatures are: Wolves, Dragons, Ravens, Foxes, Bunnies, etc

Favorite themes: Oriental/asian, ocean, greenery/forest, abstract, etc

My hobbies include: Sewing, stamping and stamp carving, polymer clay, weaving, some resin work, and sculpting, Embroidery, a little painting too, stenciling.

Scents I love: Anything that smells like food, or fruity =] love citrus scents, and baked goods smells, strawberry, raspberry, orange peel, etc

Crafty Wishfulness! Bold=Big want!:

~Dresses (XS-SM-0)
~Anything off my wist! I love clothing! http://www.wists.com/JessySihk
~Sewing machine cover
~yoga pants XS-SM
~handmade Soap! Preferably organic, goats milk, shea butter, etc.. with all the tasty stuff =] See my scents I like above!
~Hand made face or body scrubs, preferable organic but not necessary.
~Table top ironing matt! Made from the correct insulating fabric for the bottom please!
~A short circle skirt =] would be cool to get one with 2 layers of fabric or some layers of tule underneath for a little volume!
~Waist cinch or full corset with boning! (28, 21, 28 Im a tiny girl)

Craft supplies! Bold=Big want!:

~NEED TEAL/BLUE, BROWN FABRIC BADLY! (making quilt for the boyfriend to send him, any patterns besides granny floral are ok! Modern and small floral OK! I love Damask!)
~Ribbon in any and all colors!
~Queen size batting! Thin is good!
~embroidery floss
~fabric (love fun and colorful prints, especially Japanese washi paper style, damask, cutesy, cottons and flannels are best)
~Card stock (preferably light patterns or just plain white, cream, etc.. I cut it up and make cards to hold my jewelry)
~sewing notions (thread, ribbon, buttons, fusible interfacing, D-rings, purse making supplies etc,)

~Jewerly making supplies and findings (Silver only)
~Dress makers metal shears
~Sewing machine needles
~Fusible webbing like Wonder Under!
~NEED artist chalks! In any and all colors! Especially browns and tans and rust colors!
~NEED Silver bracelet chains! (gold is ok too, but prefer silver)
~Melt and Pour soap making supplies! (prefer organic melt and pour or goats milk, but any will do! I need scents too, and molds! Additives, etc)
~Swivel clasps for bag straps
~Washi paper (the oriental origami paper stuff, so pretty!)
~Fusible interfacing!
~Resin pendant molds
~Liquid sculpey and Polymer Clay!
~Zippers in all lengths and sizes

~disappearing fabric markers
~Felt
~Stamp carving supplies (mostly need rubber, or For Big Mistakes, hot pink giant erasers)
~JELLY ROLL OF FABRIC!, CHARM SQUARES AND LAYER CAKES!!
~Ring blanks for making rings
~Boning for making corsets
~Fabric dyes!
~Hair pin blanks (preferably bobby pin type but any will do)
~Shrinky dink sheets
~Sharpies

~Prismacolor pencils (or markers)
~Ink pads (Thanks Babalina58!)
~Snaps and snap attacher set for purse maching
~Grommet attaching set
~Bias tape makers in varying sizes small and large.
~Wood blocks for mounting stamps
~Fimo or Sculpey clear glaze
~Small canvases (board or thick doesnt matter to me, I NEED THEM!)
~BASICS brand ONLY! Artist acrylic paints!

Extras:

~Candy!
~Anything music themed or related! Like symbols, notes, etc
~Bubble mailer envelopes
~etc... i like lots of stuff =]

Things I dont like:

~Yarn
~Knitted or Crocheted things
~Floral and granny type stuff
~felt food
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010 03:19:08 PM by JessySihk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The craft swapping community! =] Check it out!
http://whoopdwhoop.com/

You can get my jawbone necklaces in my shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CavePunker
http://www.wists.com/JessySihk
skaborsk

always procraftinating..............

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2010 03:46:08 PM »

i claim jessysihk for homemade organic body scrub, and maybe some extras.

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 received

hi. i am nicole. i just turned 30 which is bizzare for me since i feel nowhere near adulthood. my boyfriend and i bought our first house together in upstate ny less than a year ago, so we're still settling in. we live there with our dog gnarley and our snail walter. i also own an alpaca named cracker jack but for now he lives on the alpaca farm where i work.

here are some fun facts about little old me- like a lot of you craftsters,  i have crafting a.d.d..  i'll give anything a shot once. i really like bright/bold colors, and HATE pastels or anything too girly like butterflies and disney characters and hearts, blech! (but i do like anatomical hearts). i love retro prints and styles, especially mod. i am very turned off by synthetic scents, but love natural ones and essential oils (EXCEPT patchouli or sandalwood). i love kitsch and have a very quirky and sometimes inappropriate sense of humor. i am really into all things eco-friendly and love to re-use/recycle, so pre-loved or gently used stuff is cool with me!

i have a pretty detailed profile and a lengthy wist so please check them out for plenty of ideas!
*the stuff with an asterisk i would really love

CRAFTED GOODS:

*-wall art that incorporates the quote- "candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker"

*-glass etched shot glasses. maybe with garden gnomes, or a Beatles (the band, not the bug) theme, or anything you think i might like*

-alpaca art, maybe a mixed media collage?

*-ok, this is an odd one- if you are really good at photoshop, i would like to take a pic of my dog and make it into a portrait, with him wearing a smoking jacket and an ascot and a monacle. i want it to look something like this- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38559103  with the phrase "Oh Mister Budders!", maybe on a scroll  below it.  ridiculous, i know.....

-a high-waisted skirt, maybe like this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=256045.0 or this one http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=282269.0

-i would love a purse just like this- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23

*-a moon jar. i love them, but i know i'll never get around to making one myself. http://www.casasugar.com/1126839 * thanks babalina58!

-little clay or ceramic garden gnomes or other tiny decorations for my mini moss terrariums

-an apron, i really like this stye- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_10&listing_id=20058442&ga_search_query=mod+apron&ga_search_type=tag_title

**- i would be estatic if i got a romper like this- http://www.etsy.com/listing/27243324/absinthe-art-nouveau-inspired-one-piece?ref=fp_feat_1  pm me for measurements

-handmade natural soaps with yummy edible scents, NO flowery, NO musky scents please!

*-anything off of or inspired by my wist. take a look, if there is something you can make, please do!  http://www.wists.com/skaborsk

-plain all beeswax candles. i LOVE the smell!

-weatherproof decorations for my extremely kitschy/eclectic garden

-something to put on the front of my ugly dishwasher, maybe a vinyl decal or something like it. i saw a venus flytrap one that was pretty cool.....

*-a collaged or mixed media wall hanging that looks like or involves honeycomb (i know there are so many of you paper craftsters that could do something really cool with this theme!)

*-some stuff for our dining room  
we would love any of these items-
-cloth napkins, maybe embroidered/appliqued
-cloth placemats maybe embroidered/appliqued
-small table topper to go under a vase or candle
-an embroidered/appliqued table runner
-trivets/hot plates
(i prefer shades of aqua, red, orange, tan, yellow or royal blue, but check my wist as there are many examples of these things that i love!)  

craft supplies:
*-sublime stitching patterns daniel johnston, the black apple, lucha libre, i luv veggies, dia de los muertes, spaced out
-sugar skull molds
-fabric scraps for applique

extras:
-TEA!!! especially organic, black, green, and chai are my favorites
-dark chocolate
-Vernor's ginger ale!!!! help me out here, you ohio/michigan people! even just one can of it would make me estatic.

THANK YOU FOR CRAFTING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010 04:16:01 PM by skaborsk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy shop. i love it when people buy my crap!  
http://www.etsy.com/shop/cappywanna
frosty772

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2010 12:20:01 AM »

I will claim skaborsk for a small table topper for her candles and vase

This is my third claim
One sent
Nothing received

Hello there !!
Im Tammy.  Im 37 and im a stay at home mom to three boys in Northern California. I moved here from OH and love it!!  I like to sew, quilt.  I am starting to get into embroidery and can crochet a little bit.  Im very much into girly type stuff and love anything regency -titanic era. I also love 30s-40s things as well.  I am allergic to nickel.

Here are my wishes
Anything off my wist list is great!!

Crafted Items~~

KNITTED AND CROCHETED

I love this shawl and I am willing to wait longer if anyone will make it for me. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CivilWarShawlKAL/  Im not picky about color.  Would be just happy to even have one.

I would love some soft wool socks!!
Chocolate brown snood in a 40s style (prefer a crochet or knitted tie versus elastic (stays on better)
I have a weird obsession with knitted cuffs!! I love them!!  Chocolate brown, red, white, mustard yellow.

SEWN

**Civil War Era Cape called a Mathilde Mantilla (Think of a Civil War era Poncho.  This is basically what it is)  Here is a link to the pattern http://www.uvm.edu/%7Ehag/godey/images/s5902170.jpg  and here is an example of what it looks like http://www.thegracefullady.com/civilwargowns/ready-mades_silkmantle.htm Measurements will be provided.  Wool blend or Corduroy would be great. Hood is decorative and is not functional. It only uses around 3 yards.  I would also prefer it lined for warmth. It would be great if I could retain the pattern as well for future projects.  (I can sew I just cant figure out how to make it <frown>) without a pre-drafted pattern.  OR If someone with any drafting skills wouldnt mind drafting a pattern to my size I could play around with it and make my own (If I have a pattern to work with)

Aprons!!  Even though I sew them I would love to see what others come up with!!  I would also like two childrens apron (both are under 12yrs old)  transformers and spiderman a plus!! (one claim at a time is fine needless to say  Cheesy)

New purse (same reason as above!!!)  I am in need of a large school bag/tote!!  The strap on mine is starting to come loose.

Primitive Rageddy Ann doll (An example is in my wists)

Handwarmers like the ones offered at Hot Topic.com. Victorian Goth ones would be perfect.

Crazy Quilted Purse.  Or any purse made by you!!  Im needing a new one!! (received a beautiful one from feast your eyes.)  More are welcomed!!!

Victorian capelet.  At least waist length please email for length.

Regency or Victorian era Reticule

Petticoat (cotton or cotton blend please) either knee or ankle length !! I actually wear these alot!! (Im 5'5 email for length) (recieved one from farmgirljane and would love more!!)

Slat bonnet or corded can provide links if needed.  Any pattern should do as they are all basically the same result.

Victorian slipper.  This pattern is from 1864
http://www.victoriana.com/VictorianShoes/victorianslipperpattern.html

Im looking for special kind of apron for my husband.  He cooks the eggs at breakfast time and is a ninjitsu martial artist.  I would love an embroidered apron that has a asian ninja/martial artist holding a spatula in each hand and says "Egg Master" underneath.  Fabric and colors are open as long as its durable and holds up.

Bars of handmade soap (the kind that is made from lye).  I have always wanted to try it!!  Lavender, oatmeal, goats milk, citrus are great however any scents are welcome!!  Or soap supplies/kit as I would love to learn how to make my own. Pre-made bars are appreciated as I have young children and am concerned with having lye in the house.

Bath bombs.  Also jars of bath salts would be fantastic as well. Im good for now!! Thanks!!

Hand crafted candles are great too. Prefer either fruit and or spice scented ones or lavender (only floral scented one I like).

Lavender sachets for my dresser drawers (ive received some but im addicted lol!!  I even hang them near open windows   Grin)

Whimsey jar are really fun!!

I would love a sign for my bathroom door that says "Powder Room" in a very girly style.

Im looking for a serving tray that I can bring snacks from the kitchen to the living room.  Asian or victorian influence a real plus.

Im also looking for a picture frame.  about 1.5 inches or more wide on the sides.  What I would like is a thin wooden back fitted to it. I dont need the glass for it.  An old vintage frame would be prefered for this.  Im going to use it as a center piece tray for candles (if you can visualize it will lay flat on the table) I can take a pic of the pic in my book if you would like to see my inspiration.

Handsewn shower curtain.  Victorian style please!!

Toilet paper holder for hubbys bathroom.  Kanji fabric would be perfect or a "manly" asian print

My 18 year old loves Jack Skellington from the Nightmare before Christmas so anything with him on (appropriate for a guy) would be fantastic

Books that teach drawing as well as an art kit of some kind put together would be great.  My 11 year old loves to draw comic books!!

I also am looking for a swap address journal so I can keep better track of those i swap with often.

~~Supplies~~

Hobby Lobby and Michaels crafts have Victorian style sewing supplies!! Sadly I am no longer local to either (actually no Hobby Lobby in CA) I would love a chantilane.  However im also interested in any older sewing supplies as well from like antiques stores and such (I have a tracing wheel i bought for $4 so they can be affordable).

Patterns!!  I am 80 miles from a Joanns or Hancocks (sniff sniff).  I need envelopes with a size 14 & 16 included in the envelope for dresses and tops and a 16 for skirts.  Thanks!!
Vogue~~ .. .2884...2968...1239 ... 8352...8003,,,v1178,,,v1172
Simplicity~~
McCalls~~

Fabric Mystery Bundle from Fabricmart.com  http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com/xcart/804051-10-yard-Mystery-Fabric-Bundle-Assortment.html

Any (new or gently used) patterns by Truly Victorian, Laughing Moon, Folkwear and Sense and Sensibility (really wanting the Spencer pattern and Regency Dress).  Vintage Sewing Patterns!!       36 Bust is perfect for all patterns.
Im especially trying to find a Simplicity Jumper Pattern from 1948 pattern is on my wist list

Sewing materials/supplies of any form is welcomed!! Needles (Regular or Ball Point Singer or Schmertz plz), Thread (Regular or Serger plz no Joanns brand serger thread), Trims, Elastic, Bias Tape, Patterned Ribbons, Zippers ect..... New or Gently Used is just fine!! Even if I dont need it right now it will eventually get used!! Fabric of all shapes colors and sizes are welcomed!!  Buttons!! New or vintage!!  Color is irrelevant.

New or Unwanted Issues of Threads ( I have all of 2003 2006-2008 Though I dont have issues 137 or 138, 140  !!!) probably best to check with me on numbers!! and Burda World of Fashion Magazine !! (I have a few ...1/06** 7/03**4/05** 3/08**)  (used is fine) Knipmode, Ottobre, Patrones, La Mode

Magazines (new or used!!)  Gothic Lolita Bible Magazine, Beading and Jewelry making, Knitting and Crochet, Magazines from Somerset Studios.  Here is a link to their site and the magazines they offer http://www.stampington.com/html/main_magazines.html  Im especially looking for Haute Handbags!!!!   As well as cooking mags!!

Purse supplies of all sorts (handles, magnetic snaps, rings ect).  Silver Victorian clasps would be great too(can be found at Hancocks).  I desperately need some magnetic snaps!!

Scrapbooking items  (trims, paper, stickers anything!!).  Im also looking for some things like brads, ribbons, fancy paper, scissors.  Im also looking for corner punchers, rulers for making fancy torn edges and hole punchers (I have a heart one).  Also plain colored or white blank greeting type cards would be wonderful!!  good for now!!

I really really need some cub/boy scout related scrapbooking items such as paper, stickers ect!!!!

Also looking for decorated photo albums.  One is for non American candy wrappers that I collect!!

Handcrafted cards by you would be great!!

Im also looking for a decorated (painted/decoupaged/stained ect) box for my scrapbooking paper 12X12.  Would prefer an old vintage look.

Stamps and ink pads

Beading supplies like wire 18 gauge or higher, beads, spacers.  Im also needing jewlery making supplies too.  I would love some Swarovski jewelry supplies!!  Also ANY bead findings from Blue Moon Beads of their Lost and Found and/or Manor House (or any that features Victorian/Edwardian pieces) collection would be wonderful.

Yarn!! I love yarn!! I would prefer not to recieve any 100% acrylic.  However wool, cotton, silky whatever!!  All colors are welcome (well except neon bright bright colors).

Im looking for corset making supplies. boning, 13.5" busk, lacing!!

Sublime Embroidery patterns ~~Gothic, Pinup, Craftopia, Sushi Bar, Dress up

Books  (Amazons great for these.  Used welcomed as well)
**The Perfect Fit : The classic guide to altering patterns
**Fast Fit (I have checked this book out of the library so many times im shocked they dont check with me first before loaning it out to anyone lol) or More Power Sewing both are by Sandra Betzina
**Jackets for Real People by palmer and pletsch
**"From the neck up an illustrated guide to hatmaking Denise Dreher
**Victorian and Edwardian Fashions Lamode Illustree
** Fashions of the guilded age  by francis gimble

Cookbooks (and cooking magazines) are welcome!!  New and pre-loved!!

I love Charlie Chaplin, Silent Movies and am HUGE fan of Jimmy Stewart!!  Betty Boop too!!

EXTRAS

Candy from outside the US, Including but not limited to, (NZ~~Minties, Pineapple Lumps and Wittakers) Kit Kats!!  Violet Crumbles!! (Canadian Equivalent is welcomed too though the name escapes me)

My husband collects law enforcement patches.  I would love to get a bunch for him for him.  If you live near a prison, jail or other LE facility perhaps they would let you have one???  He gets his this way by asking and they are usually happy to give him one.  My husband loves asian things as well as LE related (he is a correctional officer) and anything relating to the park service (Smokey the Bear gets double marks lol!!). He is a fan of Bruce Lee and any DVD (he has VHS) movies or any craft with him inspired would be wonderful!!  Or perhaps a stenciled t-shirt of Bruce Lee.  He would be thrilled to receive something just for him (It also continues him to encourage me to swap.  Ya know totally his idea)

Also I would love to be able to get him a hooded jacket with a nin symbol on it!! (Will send link to a pic if needed)

Also im looking for bath tub grippers (the ones that prevent slipping) im looking for the kind that stick directly on the tub using tape/sticker.  I cant find any except for the mats

Last but not least total complete surprises are welcome!!  If you are good at something and have something you love making.  Go right ahead.  I will say that my tastes are victorian so if you can incorporate that even more perfect!!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010 12:33:43 AM by frosty772 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
spikefan

« Reply #109 on: June 30, 2010 11:09:53 AM »

I claim frosty772 for some knitted cuffs and possibly a snood, (will have to check my colors)

7th claim, 2 outstanding, 0 in transit, 4 received

Hi! My name is Michelle and I live in North Carolina. I am a 29yr old SAHM to a 4yr old girl. I love crafting especially for others. My current favorite colors are black and natural/earthy colors, especially greens. I like harry potter, buffy the vampire slayer, historical romances, and organic foods.  

Crafts

- dress-up karate robe for my daughter (with or without pants)
- Alice In Wonderland dress for my daughter
- Harry Potter fabric pajama pants for me
- blanket for my daughter with Curious George fabric
- all natural soy candles - citrus, cardamom, or clove scented
- all natural CP soap - orange or coconut scented
- shower curtain in any of these fabrics 36" x 72"
- mario costume for my daughter (5t - only need overalls and hat)
- black and white knit socks for my daughter - over the knee and wide striped  
- fleece mario hat like this for my daughter
- teeny little super guy glasses
*BIG WISH* - magnetic doll set with case like this for my daughter.... Here is a link to the printable dolls and outfits

Craft Supplies
- solid color cotton fabric  - would love a rainbow of fat quarters and always happy to get solid black or white
- 2 yrds of alice in wonderland blue cotton fabric
- cotton yarn - any, but especially black, white and colors from my wist
- flannel fabric in cupcake, donut, ice cream or candy print
- cotton fabric - similar to ones on my wist - http://www.wists.com/twimoon/fabric
- fabric any of these prints: (Alice in Wonderland, Kung Fu Panda,  Wizard of Oz, Curious George, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Peter Pan, Popeye, Tom & Jerry, Superman (no pink/girly), Clifford, peace signs, dr seuss, dick and jane, flintstones, jetsons, rudolph/frosty )
- snaps for snapsetter - sz 15 or 16
- wood shadowboxes
- diamond glaze
- plain white hankerchiefs for embroidery
- red heart soft acrylic yarn in any of these colors - 4 weight
- glass paint set
- etching kit
- small bottle of modge podge
- polyfil for stuffing ami's
- 1/2 yard of red fleece
- 1/2 yard of green fleece
- shrinky dink sheets (I got some shrinky dink stitch markers in a swap and I would love to try making some)
- craft paintbrushes (the smaller ones for details)
- metallic silver acrylic paint
- crochet thread sz 3 (any of these colors: ivory/cream, primary blue, green, orange, yellow, purple, or these: mexicana, linen, brown, black, sage, maize, tangerine, warm teal, warm blue)
- 5" or smaller embroidery hoops
- fabric with mickey mouse and/or donald duck (no baby or silhouette)
- round nose pliers (or a 3-in-1 like in wist)
- vanna's choice yarn in any of these colors
- red heart super saver yarn in any of these colors
- iron on transfer sheets
- 8-1/2" x 11" printable magnet sheets
- micron pen: black and red
*NEW - fun novelty print flannel fabric - characters, animals, kids, robots, polka dots, etc.
*NEW - halloween cotton/flannel fabric
*NEW- fun christmas cotton/flannel fabric - no p oinsetta/country type
*NEW - white ink marking pen

Extras
- lion button (heraldy type, or face, not kiddie)
- gryiffindor/hogwarts patch
- bertie botts bag
- Superman comics
- Reader's Digest Craft & Hobbies book
- vintage character cookie cutters
- anything Rainbow Brite, Tom & Jerry, or Popeye, especially vintage
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010 05:47:09 PM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Prive Salon Shows You How to Do a Beautiful Braid With Ribbons
Natural Hair Mask with Olive Oil
Luscious Hair with a Shockingly Wild Ingredient
How to Get a Runway Beauty Look at Home
2013 Prom Hairstyle Trends - Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice, Lea Michele
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...