The Great Owl Swap!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: wonderwoman1976 (aka, The Craftaholic)
Sign-up date range: sign up by June 15
Date to send item by: July 30
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 16
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? 18 or over.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
I love owls! Owls! Let's make something owlish for our partners. We'll make one Large item (3 points), and then send some crafty supplies for our partner, in the form of a little kit!
Use your imagination! Make something your partner will want/need/crave, in your preferred art medium (knit, sewn, collage, etc).
As far as supplies are concerned, compile a little kit, no more than $15 value, with something your partner likes to do, or wants to learn.
Communicate with your partner!
Remember that this is an OWL swap! So let's make owl things!
I am obsessed with owls. Obsessed.
Here's some flickr inspiration for you!http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=handmade%20owl&w=allhttp://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=handmade+owl+jewelry&m=texthttp://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=handmade+owl+purse&m=texthttp://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=handmade+owl+book&m=texthttp://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=handmade+owl+card&m=text
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What crafts would you like to learn, or what sort of craft supplies do you need more of?
Favorite Crafts to receive (knit, crochet, embroidery, jewelry, macrame, etc):
Favorite Crafts to make (knit, crochet, embroidery, jewelry, macrame, etc):
Wist & Flickr Faves:
Are you willing to ship internationally?
What finished crafts would you like to receive (jewelry, headbands, scrapbooks, books/journals, caplets, purses...?)
Are you allergic to anything?
Do you have allergens in your home (cats, smoke, etc):
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
Miss Barbara <----> Ghostly SENT AND RECIEVED
holliesademocrat <---> Kwality570 SENT
designedbyiggy<--->SarahBlais SENT and RECIEVED
RavenzTarot <---Bunny of DOOM!! SENT AND RECEIVED
Wonderwoman1976 <--->Stelolina SENT AND RECIEVED
I'LL BE SENDING THE PARTNER INFO TONITE, AS MY 3 YEAR OLD IS HOGGING THE COMPUTER AT THE MOMENT...