A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
482 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 56
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 39 **Discussion Thread**  (Read 25435 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

racehorse87
« Reply #290 on: June 12, 2010 07:56:52 PM »

I have done a major refurbishing of my shop to include some more crafted items and a TON more supplies. Take a look http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4087240#msg4087240

I also reduced many of my prices as I am currently hoping to exit the swap. (Like is too hectic this year!)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
shelina
« Reply #291 on: June 13, 2010 09:06:41 AM »

Wow, things were crazy around here last week, between going out one night for my youngest BIL's g/f 21st birthday and Q's meet and greet at school and Z's 2 mo check up I am worn out!  Hopefully things will calm down once Q starts on Tuesday and I have a few hours with just 1 child again... we'll see.

I have a few custom orders (for "RL" friends) that I need to make, some wet jet reusable covers/pads and some burp/bib sets (like these, http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/2010%20Blog/DSC00350.jpg)... I will be making extra so look out for them in my shop!  As well as more embroidered bibs! 
I just got the Sublime Stitching Roller Derby patterns, would anyone be interested in a bib or tote or onesie with some Roller Derby love?

I would love to get a roller derby bib from you! I have been eying a few other bibs that you have listed so I may get a couple from you all at once.

We went to the lake and fished yesterday. This was the first time we have went on such a big fishing trip with the kids. At first there was a lot of whining and complaining but they adjusted and everyone ended up having a ton of fun. I woke up this morning so burnt though Sad I guess I will have to relax and craft most the day Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #292 on: June 13, 2010 09:36:19 AM »

I woke up this morning so burnt though Sad I guess I will have to relax and craft most the day Smiley

Just as an FYI, my OBGYN told me that when you're pregnant, you're more susceptible to sunburn.

Got a few more things made this morning for my shop. I had to make some goodies for the silent auction for my town's upcoming Relay for Life, so I made some doubles for my shop. Might get those listed tonight, but I'm not sure. I have, have, have to make some progress on my Be Awesome swap item.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #293 on: June 13, 2010 10:18:53 AM »

Wow, things were crazy around here last week, between going out one night for my youngest BIL's g/f 21st birthday and Q's meet and greet at school and Z's 2 mo check up I am worn out!  Hopefully things will calm down once Q starts on Tuesday and I have a few hours with just 1 child again... we'll see.

I have a few custom orders (for "RL" friends) that I need to make, some wet jet reusable covers/pads and some burp/bib sets (like these, http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/2010%20Blog/DSC00350.jpg)... I will be making extra so look out for them in my shop!  As well as more embroidered bibs! 
I just got the Sublime Stitching Roller Derby patterns, would anyone be interested in a bib or tote or onesie with some Roller Derby love?

I'd love a tote or even better a small-ish zipper pouch with some roller derby stitching!  I just started doing roller derby and I need a pouch to put my outdoor wheels in.  Or a smaller pouch to put my money and phone in instead of just letting it sit loosely in the bottom of my bag while at practice. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #294 on: June 13, 2010 12:34:18 PM »

ooo, i've got to share: i scored TWO vintage dress-forms at a yard sale yesterday!  Shocked what to do with them, i don't know. but i assume a dress-form is worth more than 3 points... Cheesy shipping on those must be horrendous, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #295 on: June 13, 2010 01:24:50 PM »

I'm putting together a Dharma order...who wanted a shirt? pm me with which kind you want, if that was you.

Also, posted the trout purse over here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=350632.0

Cover letters and math homework are eating most of my day....ugh. Hoping to pull out fiber later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #296 on: June 13, 2010 01:32:37 PM »

I used a hairdryer to make my standing plastic deer lay down! *happy dance* I can make dizzers headbands now. But first I must locate my craft table under the mess.
I also picked up a few other plastic animals to make things with and wondered if anyone was interested in a headband with one of them on it:

The deer is taken. But if someone wants one I can pick a few more up. The squirrel I have 2 of I was thinking of making them into earrings but if someone wants one on a headband let me know!
Any other ideas are welcome too!
(please ignore my backdrop. I wanted to show size)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010 01:33:12 PM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lo{ve}
« Reply #297 on: June 13, 2010 01:50:38 PM »

Does anyone know how British sizes translate to American sizes? I need to make some XXL shirts for katymai's hubby and I don't know if it'd be the same or not. Thanks! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #298 on: June 13, 2010 01:52:53 PM »

Lo{ve}, check here

http://www.onlineconversion.com/clothing_womens.htm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 13, 2010 01:58:38 PM »

is that just for women though?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 56 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mesquite Tree Used for Woodwork in Texas
How to Make Homemade Lanterns
How to Make a Glitter Garland
The McSpadden Dulcimers
How to Make a Wool Pom-Pom
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...