A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,586
Currently Running With Scissors:
529 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 39 **Shops ONLY-signups to 25/06/10**  (Read 14204 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: May 30, 2010 01:16:21 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 39  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: lapoli, loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 30/05/10 to 30/06/10
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to the end of June
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up and opening your shop for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to all 3 organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349069.new

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, lapoli,  loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 39 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 39
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
Have you checked your point total against the official point list?
cats or dogs?
pool or ocean/lake/river?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy, loves2experiment, lapoli if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds
Shop the Swap 38      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.0
Shop the Swap 37      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.0
Shop the Swap 36      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=339741.0
Shop the Swap 35      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=336228.0
Shop the Swap 34      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333322.0
Shop the Swap 33      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=329452.0  
Shop the Swap 32      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=326186.0
Shop the Swap 31      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322903.0
Shop the Swap 30      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.0
Shop the Swap 29      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.0
Shop the Swap 28      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310981.0
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010 04:02:15 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010 01:16:59 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for this round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommylapoliloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<all 3 organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2010 04:09:02 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010 01:17:15 PM »

shop list....

a2k
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069377#msg4069377

aeronberry
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4072092#msg4072092

alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069266#msg4069266

asphaltqueen
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4071672#msg4071672

atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069944#msg4069944

averyg
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4078124#msg4078124

crumpet79
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4074254#msg4074254

dizzerspinninround
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4070185#msg4070185

Eliea
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4070067#msg4070067

Freestyle
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4072037#msg4072037

jungrrl
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4073939#msg4073939

katymai
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069884#msg4069884

kitschkween
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4070904#msg4070904

lapoli
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069274#msg4069274

laughinglark
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069458#msg4069458

loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069847#msg4069847

lo{ve}
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4070226#msg4070226

loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069271#msg4069271

oneredboot
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069324#msg4069324

phizzychick
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4080700#msg4080700

pinkanddinky
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4080363#msg4080363

pseudo_pix
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4071254#msg4071254

ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069420#msg4069420

racehorse87

rangerbeth
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4070458#msg4070458

RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4071179#msg4071179

sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4083724#msg4083724

sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4070078#msg4070078

scifunk
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4083437#msg4083437

sheepblue
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069302#msg4069302

shelina
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069361#msg4069361

TheSapphireMoon
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4070711#msg4070711

TwiztidBlood

untouchableface
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069468#msg4069468

veludo

Zelda.Suicide
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349067.msg4069602#msg4069602
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010 09:10:16 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010 01:19:03 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 105
Number of points spent so far this month: 180
Number of claims SENT: 104
Number of claims RECEIVED: 92

Send by Jun 7
Zelda.Suicide to lapoli - Needlepoint box - (3)
Zelda.Suicide to lapoli - Bird bag - (2)

lapoli to oneredboot - Cone of black cotlin - (3)
shelina to Lo{ve} - Non drip ice cream rattle, mint chocolate chip - (1)

Send by Jun 8
kitschkween to RubyTuesday - Necklace display - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to sarahj2001 - Rainbow cluster bracelet - (2)
freestyle to sarahj2001 - Emily batt - (1)
freestyle to sarahj2001 - Queen of hearts batt - (1)
freestyle to sarahj2001 - Straight up batt - (1)

lapoli to freestyle - Autumnal batts - (2)
lapoli to freestyle - Fawn colored mongolian cashmere - (3)

TheSapphireMoon to loudxmouse - Baggie of buttons - (1)

Send by Jun 9
UntouchableFace to lapoli - Vintage embroidery patterns - (1)
A2K to UntouchableFace - Custom embroidery caddy - (3)
TheSapphireMoon to sheepBlue - Baggie of buttons - (1)
UntouchableFace to RubyTuesday - Cobalt & clear beads + Craft button set - (1)
freestyle to lapoli - Wild streak batt - (1)
freestyle to lapoli - Bamboo bliss x 2 - (6)

sarahj2001 to TheSapphireMoon - Dandelion paperweight - (2)
crumpet79 to LaughingLark - Red heart tweed x2 - (1)
sheepBlue to loves2experiment - Blushing girl watercolor sketch - (1)
sheepBlue to loves2experiment - OOAK bird, one on the left  - (1)

Send by Jun 10
oneredboot to crumpet79 - Vogue patterns, all 6 - (1)
oneredboot to Lo{ve} - Alexander henry christmas fabric - (2)
sheepBlue to loudxmouse - Felt flower, teal small - (1)

Send by Jun 11
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Baby dress 1 - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Baby dress 2 - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - Baby jumper - (2)

oneredboot to Zelda.Suicide - Amy butler betty shopper pattern - (1)
oneredboot to Zelda.Suicide - Amy butler birdie sling pattern - (1)
oneredboot to Zelda.Suicide - Vintage patterns (patches, frilly & sailboats) - (1)

TheSapphireMoon to Zelda.Suicide - White fleece & Pink yarn ball fabric - (1)

Send by Jun 13
averyg to lapoli - 2 dolls (#1 & #3) - (3)
A2K to averyg - Large felted acorn purse - (3)
shelina to A2K - Stack of 3'x3' drawings & 2 atc cards - (1)

Send by Jun 14
UntouchableFace to A2K - Fimo polymer clay - (3)
atsuko to pinkanddinky - Wire bead tree - (2)
TheSapphireMoon to sheepBlue - 2 green cat safety eyes - (1)
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue - Red sparkle spoon rest - (2)
sheepBlue to kitschkween - Orange sunset triptych - (3)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - 7 bags of cat eyes - (3)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - Bag of buttons - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to ptarmic wumpus - Renaissance patterns - (1)

Send by Jun 15
sarahj2001 to Zelda.Suicide - Knit ball pint glass - (1)
kitschkween to sheepBlue - Blue flower ring & Red red heart yarn - (1)
jungrrl to TheSapphireMoon - Peaches fabric - (2)
jungrrl to TheSapphireMoon - Cream fabric - (1)

Phizzychick to sheepBlue - Sugar Plum fairy - (2)
KatyMai to freestyle - Periheart & Hema1 earrings - (1)
KatyMai to freestyle - Waterm & Dia1 earrings - (1)

atsuko to freestyle - Skeleton girl ring - (2)
atsuko to freestyle - Cherry earrings - (1)
atsuko to freestyle - Address labels - (1)

pinkanddinky to freestyle - Flower hooks, fashionable lady - (1)
pinkanddinky to freestyle - Flower hooks, creepy lady - (1)

sheepBlue to TheSapphireMoon - Ocean waves art hoop w/ bonus sun painting - (3)

Send by Jun 16
KatyMai to TheSapphireMoon - Dragon pincushion - (2)
lapoli to UntouchableFace - "Good earth" romney top - (2)
lapoli to UntouchableFace - "Good earth #3" romney top - (1)

TheSapphireMoon to Lo{ve} - Ugly 80's fabric - (1)

Send by Jun 17
TheSapphireMoon to sheepBlue -  'Where rainbows really come from' - (3)

Send by Jun 19
pinkanddinky to TheSapphireMoon - Seattle artwork - (1)
pinkanddinky to RubyTuesday - Flower yoga mat bag - (1)
A2K to oneredboot - Manicure cover (top) - (1)
freestyle to loudxmouse - Craftsters gone wild - (2)
AsphaltQueen to A2K - 8 skeins rowan cotton - (3)

Send by Jun 20
LaughingLark to AsphaltQueen - Un-beaded singed flowers to decorate yourself set #1 - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to aeronberry - Flat rate envelope of vintage lace/trim - (2)

Send by Jun 21
Lo{ve} to KatyMai - Custom t-shirts - (4)
Zelda.Suicide to AsphaltQueen - Pumpkin bib - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to AsphaltQueen - Birds bib - (1)

Send by Jun 22
Phizzychick to TheSapphireMoon - One love tiny art - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to jungrrl - Yak batik - (1)
Phizzychick to jungrrl - Elf house - (2)

Send by Jun 23
TheSapphireMoon to sheepBlue - Flat rate envelope of felt - (1)
aeronberry to TheSapphireMoon - Asian fabrics - (2)

Send by Jun 25
sheepBlue to AsphaltQueen - Owl mobile - (3)

Send by Jun 27
rangerbeth to oneredboot - Bird necklace, Threads (March), Threads (July) - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to KatyMai - Fabric baby animals - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to sheepBlue - Small flat rate box of whimsies - (2)

Send by Jun 29
sheepBlue to shelina - 1 owl mobile - (3)
A2K to sarahj2001 - Custom bags - (2)
AsphaltQueen to Zelda.Suicide - Three sets of scrabble tiles - (1)
AsphaltQueen to sheepBlue - Steampunk mini bookmark, Scissors necklace, Panda and Frog earrings - (1)
jungrrl to Eliea - Heart cards, Black furry fabric, Blue shiny fabric - (1)

Send by Jun 30
UntouchableFace to Zelda.Suicide - Owl fabric - (1)
TheSaphireMoon to Phizzychick - Custom applique bubble trees - (3)
sheepBlue to lapoli - Owl mobile #1 - (3)
A2K to sheepBlue - Custom batman purse - (3)
KatyMai to sheepBlue - Mini glass bottles - (1)
RubyTuesday to TheSapphireMoon - Seed bead rose applique patch - (1)
jungrrl to TheSapphireMoon - Green flower fabric & Rust fabric - (1)
rangerbeth to TheSapphireMoon - Coral embroidery - (2)

Send by Jul 1
LaughingLark to TheSapphireMoon - Blue bead singed flower necklace - (1)
jungrrl to LaughingLark - Chenille yarn & Denim yarn - (1)

Send by Jul 2
pinkanddinky to jungrrl - Pantyliners #4, 12, 16, 25 & Maxipad H - (3)

Send by Jul 3
AsphaltQueen to loves2experiment - Steampunk key holder, Purse handles & Glass pendant - (2)
lapoli to A2K - Brown sheep mill end roving - (3)

Send by Jul 4
AsphaltQueen to sheepBlue - Mother & child necklace - (1)
A2K to AsphaltQueen - Custom embroidery caddy - (3)

Send by Jul 5
A2K to pinkanddinky - Afghan dishcloths, blue tweed & multi - (1)
aeronberry to A2K - Fabric set earthy jewel tones - (1)
aeronberry to A2K - Fabric set florals - (2)

Send by Jul 6
A2K to UntouchableFace- Red hippo bag - (1)
UntouchableFace to rangerbeth - Paper making kit - (3)

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010 10:58:46 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010 01:19:39 PM »

Vacant...for now?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010 09:28:52 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010 01:20:07 PM »

chug-a-lug

Points!

last modified: june 30th @ 519pm

a2k   5   1   6
aeronberry   6   3   9
alteredmommy   3   0   3
asphaltqueen   2   0   2
atsuko   8   0   8
averyg   3   0   3
crumpet79   5   0   5
dizzerspinninround   1   0   1
Eliea   0   0   0
Freestyle   4   0   4
inflation fund   0   0   0
jungrrl   0   3   3
katymai   3   0   3
kitschkween   1   0   1
lapoli   1   3   4
laughinglark   3   0   3
loudxmouse   5   0   5
lo{ve}   0   4   4
loves2experiment   0   0   0
oneredboot   5   0   5
phizzychick   1   4   5
pinkanddinky   2   3   5
pseudo_pix   4   0   4
ptarmic wumpus   4   0   4
racehorse87   2   0   2
rangerbeth   0   0   0
RubyTuesday   6   0   6
sansa   3   0   3
sarahj2001   3   0   3
scifunk   8   0   8
sheepblue   4   0   4
shelina   2   0   2
TheSapphireMoon   3   0   3
TwiztidBlood   0   0   0
untouchableface   4   3   7
veludo   2   0   2
Zelda.Suicide   1   0   1
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010 02:20:03 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010 01:24:10 PM »

my shop
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010 01:28:03 PM »

OPEN!

L2E's Little Swap Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!!

SWAROVSKI EARRINGS  1 point

SWAROVSKI THREADERS  1 point

BOOKBINDING EXPERIMENT #2  1/2 point

BOOKBINDING EXPERIMENT #5  1/2 point

Claims from me:
Nada...

Claims I've made:
Send by June 9
sheepBlue to loves2experiment - Blushing girl watercolor sketch - (1)
sheepBlue to loves2experiment - OOAK bird, one on the left  - (1)

Send by July 3
AsphaltQueen to loves2experiment - Steampunk key holder, Purse handles & Glass pendant - (2)

Current: 0
Pending: 0
Total: 0

« Last Edit: June 30, 2010 02:39:26 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010 01:29:48 PM »

Grand Re-Opening!

Lapoli's shop is OPEN!

Pine Sachets, custom order only. 1 point/each.  Can do almost any color combination.  Self-standing sachet, perfect for drawers, bookshelves or anywhere else you'd like to keep them!  I can fill it with lavender, rose petals, dream/relaxing herb mixes and more.

Wool dryer balls, custom order only. 1 point for a set of 2.  Again, available in almost any color.

"Clown Car" domestic wool roving.  1.9oz, 1.5 points.

Batt #1, 0.8oz, 1 point.

Batt #2, 1.1oz, 1 point.

Spring Batts, collectively weigh 1oz, 1 point.

"Pippa" domestic wool roving, 3 points. 1 available. Approx 4oz. (This was my test dye for a past fiber of the month club shipment)

"Purple Rain" domestic wool roving, 3 points. 2 available. Approx. 4oz/each

Cotton Baby Hat. 1 point.

Lotteria Cards. Just shy of a full set. 1 point.

Brown Sheep Mill End Roving. 4oz/point. Multiples available.

3-Point Supples:

White Cone Yarn. More details available on request.

1-Point Supplies

144 drink parasols. Unused, unopened (I think)

5 skeins white acrylic, baby weight yarn.

1/2 Point Yarn

Claim as Deco Ribbon (left), Moda Dea (right)

NY Cloud. Both skeins for 1/2 point.

Starting Points: 9
Current Points: 0
Pending Points: 5
Total Points: 5

Claims from my shop:

to oneredboot - black cotlin yarn (3)
to freestyle - autumnal batts (2)
to freestyle - mongolian cashmere (3)
to untouchableface - good earth romney (2)
to untouchableface - good earth romney #3 (1)

Claims to other shops:

from zelda.suicide - needlepoint box (3)
from zelda.suicide - bird bag (2)
from untouchableface - embroidery patterns (1)
from freestyle - wild streak batt (1)
from freestyle - bamboo bliss batts (6)
from averyg - two dolls (3)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010 02:33:16 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010 02:15:16 PM »

sheepBlue's Shoppe of Delight

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

Shop is Open  Smiley

***FREE with claim***Felt leave sprites

Custom Whale Mobile (3 pts) Hold for Lo{ve}

Peacock Art Hoop - Made with recycled felt, embroidery floss, fleece, and buttons - 9" round hoop - 3 pts Reduced 2 pts!

Felt Flowers - great for a pin, hairband decoration, etc! Backs are left blank for you to use as you wish - 2 pts for the red and larger yellow flower, 1 pt for the smaller yellow flower 1 pt for each
Teal flower claimed.

Flying the Skies Silhouette Art - wooden frame - 1 pt

sent :: received

Rd 39

Claims sent by me:

6/9: to loves2experiment - Blushing girl art, birdie (2 pts)
6/10: to loudxmouse - teal felt flower (1 pt)
6/14: to kitschkween - Orange Sunset Triptych (3 pts) + Octo Woman papercut (sale/free)
6/15: to TheSapphireMoon - Ocean Waves art hoop (3 pts) + Solstice Sun watercolor (sale/free)
6/25: to AsphaltQueen - Owl Mobile # 3 (3 pts)
6/29: to Shelina - Owl mobile # 2 (3 pts)
6/30: to lapoli - Owl mobile # 1 (3 pts)

Claims made by me:

6/9: from TheSapphireMoon - baggie of buttons (1 pt)
6/14: from TheSapphireMoon - 2 green cat safety eyes (1 pt)
6/14: from sarahj2001 - red sparkle spoon rest (2 pts)
6/15: from kitschkween - blue flower ring, red Red Heart yarn (1 pt)
6/15: from Phizzychick - Sugar Plum Fairy (2 pts)
6/17: from TheSapphireMoon - 'Where Rainbows REALLY Come From'  custom art (3 pts)
6/23: from TheSapphireMoon - flat rate envelope felt (1 pt)

6/27: from TheSapphireMoon - small flat rate box of whimsies (2 pts)
6/29: from AsphaltQueen - Steampunk Mini-Bookmark, Scissors Necklace, Frog earrings, Panda earrings + Mother and Child Necklace (2 pts) - FREE: Bicycle Charm Necklace - (1), Amethyst Pendant - (0.5), Glass Cat Pendant - (0.5)
6/30: from A2K - custom batman purse (3 pts)
6/30: from KatyMai - mini glass bottles (1 pt)

Starting Points: 5
Available Points: 4
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 4

Wish List: anything awesome, wall art, funky jewelry, tshirt scarf, simple button up shirts (think thin flannel guy shirts), knee-length lounge shorts, knit/crochet/plushied anatomical body parts, wide fabric headbands, whimsies, etc.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010 05:55:45 PM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get a Quiff
Emo Hair: Haircuts for Boys
Emo Hair: Haircuts for Girls
How to Remove Hair Extensions
How to Get What You Want at the Hairdressers
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto
@Home This Weekend: Celebrate Your State

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...