A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,608
Currently Running With Scissors:
712 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bento Swap Round 4 Gallery  (Read 5485 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2010 07:51:24 PM »

I'm glad you like the package smittenheart!!

I received on Thursday and finally got a chance to take photos!  Thank you so much smittenheart!!

First .. everything together

Then the lovely crafted stuff!  A recipe book for my bento recipes, a cool chopstick/utensil holder (I really need one too!) and a lovely and HUGE cloth with my initial embroidered on it!

I also got a great bag, some awesome sea-themed cutters and a sandwich cutter!  I'm so thrilled about the sandwich cutter .. I've been cutting my crusts off by hand and this will make things SO much faster!

And a closeup of the front of the bag ..  I love it!

And some yummy looking snacks .. I'm not sure what they all are, but I can't wait to try them for lunches next week!

Thanks so much smittenheart!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
AniMei
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2010 03:35:44 AM »

Everything looks awesome, good job everyone Smiley

I hope I get my package soon......
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princessblueberry
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2010 02:07:17 PM »

Received and will post pics as soon as I get a chance to upload them...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
princessblueberry
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2010 01:40:18 AM »

Thank You trix_ska!

Crafted bento goods:
furoshiki & ice pack cover

Bought goodies:
sandwich shaped lunchbox, blue container, 3 mini containers, sandwich cutter, green chili powder, hummus mix

Extras:
soap & lotion

lunch time

action shot

dessert, home made whole wheat animal crackers

*~*~*~*

And here are a few shot of duplicates I have that my partner did not have pics of...

the napkins were actually furoshiki...there were 4 furoshiki that were double sided & 2 napkins that were surged, she has the white container and the pink is mine

lunch cube...pink muffin cups are mine, her flower and butterfly ones are blue to match her furoshiki & lunch bag, heart ones were red and the normal round were green and red.

And since single serving is great for bentos here are the recipes for the single serving brownie:
http://happyherbivore.com/recipe/single-serving-vegan-brownie/
and Cupcake:
http://happyherbivore.com/recipe/single-serving-cupcake/
that I did up for my partner.  The gal also has SS fruit crisp & muffin recipes on her blog and you can find them under recipes tab, go down to S for single serving...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
Avian Flight
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2010 10:12:32 AM »

that flip up box is pretty nifty.   Smiley

i'm still waiting for my package. i think it got rerouted because my bf's company (where i had it mailed) moved buildings. hopefully it'll show up soon.  Undecided

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
Dancer4Ever
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2010 10:40:31 AM »

Oh no! I hope you get it soon Avian Flight. According to the DC number it was in the city, so keeping my fingers crossed for soon!

Edited for an update: So apparently the post office is a bit slow on the concept of a tracking number. If it has one you should be able to find said package and get it to the correct person. Anywho, keeping my fingers crossed that it gets there soon and I don't have to kick any postal worker butt.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010 07:02:20 AM by Dancer4Ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bento Swap Round 4- Sent
MAF Round 6- Working on package 2
All Things Hayao Miyazaki Swap- watching movies and gathering ideas
June 2010 Birthday Swap- Crafting for a fellow June baby
Post Secret Swap- crafting away my secrets
AniMei
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2010 12:29:57 PM »

I haven't heard from my partner for a few weeks, and my tracking number seems to show that the package I sent her is most likely in customs Sad SO here is a photo of what I sent, sorry it is such crappy quality!! I was kinda rushing to get the bus and I am a really horrible photographer anyways.......

Upper left there is a smiley face nori punch, under that a lunch bag. Over on the left is a hamburger bento box (much like the one posted in the main thread, but a round version), and inside the green part are some packets of Hello Kitty furikake. The bottom has some felt sushi, with a furoshiki underneath. Centre front I have a "fully loaded" utensil wrap, then to the left of that, the cutest dinosaur sandwich cutter. I put two bags of individually wrapped candy in as well, but bought them on my way to the post office after I took the photo, I think one bag was different flavours of pop, and the other bag were flower flavoured (?!) candies...... Smiley I love the fabric I found, covered in different sewing notions!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
alorralora
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2010 01:14:11 PM »

that hamburg box is so cute and nummy!   you could have sliders in there :p
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WIST it up babee...WIST and shout!!
http://www.wists.com/alorralora
Avian Flight
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2010 10:29:50 PM »

I finally got my package from Dancer4Ever after it got held up and redirected by usps! Here's a picture of the box.. you can see it first got identified as the company my BF works for which prompted it to be redirected to Google because the company just got acquired.. and then once it got there they had to slap another sticker on it (on the side) to redirect it to the building my BF works at. LOL, thanks Dancer4Ever for waiting! Sorry for the delay in receiving. I should have not listened to the BF and just had it delivered to the apartment!

Look at all the amazing stuff she sent me!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love it all, especially the Totoro box! I can't wait to use it!

Totoro bento box, gorgeous owl utensil roll with a reusable napkin!, beautiful wooden chopsticks, somen noodles (perfect for summer), furikake, and a lovely spiral notebook with recipes inside! I don't know how she did it but the front of the notebook has a space where she put tiny origami butterflies.

Soda candy, teeny cola gum pieces, Japanese desserts erasers, gummi candies, 3 silicon cups (yay! reusable!), origami stars and crane, mystery wrapped gifts!

Inside the gifts were a foot shaped nori cutter, sushi grass, adorable food picks and wasabi packs. She also sent stickers, Japanese rice snacks with peanuts (really tasty, I'm going to have to find more for camping), and alphabet cutters! The alphabet cutters are just what I wanted too!

Thank you again, Dancer4Ever, for being such a great partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
Dancer4Ever
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2010 06:21:07 AM »

YAY! I'm so glad that usps finally got it to you! I'm glad you like everything too. My source from the rice snacks with peanuts is: http://www.asianfoodgrocer.com/ as there are no good Japanese snack stores in the city. Be warned before you go to the link, it is very addicting to spend a whole bunch there. I stock  up generally every other month.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bento Swap Round 4- Sent
MAF Round 6- Working on package 2
All Things Hayao Miyazaki Swap- watching movies and gathering ideas
June 2010 Birthday Swap- Crafting for a fellow June baby
Post Secret Swap- crafting away my secrets
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jonathan Maberry Talks About Rot and Ruin
Embassy Book Trailer
Brian DeLeeuw Talks About In This Way I Was Saved
Meet Author Brad Thor
Julie Morgenstern Talks About SHED Your Stuff, Change Your Life
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...