A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
711 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Have not received feedback/organizer does not communicate  (Read 1059 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yell0wbright
« on: May 28, 2010 04:55:29 PM »

I have both received and sent all of the items required in a swap which ended over a month ago. I have posted pictures and kept in contact with all of my partners and the organizer. The organizer was also one of my swap partners and I sent her package and she still has not posted the items that she received. It took her a couple of weeks and two messages to acknowledge that she did receive it. Everyone has received positive feedback but my status still says "in progress". The delay in communication as well as no feedback makes me feel like I didn't send good enough items for the swap, but everyone seemed to like what I sent.
 I've asked the organizer two or three times about feedback with no response. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

I know that I can open a help desk ticket but I don't know how. Where is the link? Sorry if that is a dumb question.

I don't want to seem whiny or like I am complaining, I am just frustrated because I invested time and money into the swap and I feel like it has become more of a hassle than fun. I also had someone flake on me during this swap, so that didn't help either.

Thanks for all of your help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010 06:52:03 PM »

I understand your frustration, to access the Help desk, just click the Help button at the very top of this page (right above where it says Hello yell0wbright ) and make sure to choose "Swap Related" for your ticket.  Let us know the particulars in the ticket and one of the swap mods will help you out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap 2014 Winter Market SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
Wildfyre
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010 11:17:34 AM »

The swap mods are great about helping with this kind of thing Smiley I was flaked on by my partner (who was also the swap organizer) about a year ago.. and had to open a help desk ticket. The Mods had everything figured out within a couple days.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

My DeviantArt - alaskanwildfyre
Cheyenneswthrt07
I cann't quiet the creative monkey in my head!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010 06:16:44 AM »

The swap mods are great about helping with this kind of thing Smiley I was flaked on by my partner (who was also the swap organizer) about a year ago.. and had to open a help desk ticket. The Mods had everything figured out within a couple days.  Grin

Ditto for me too but for me it was just a couple of months ago.  Rackycoo was awesome in helping me out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Watch This Instead Predators
How to Export Your Project in Premiere Pro CS5
How to Create a Custom Sequence in Premiere Pro CS5
How to Capture Footage in Premiere Pro CS5
Watch This Instead Review of The Last Airbender
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...