A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
470 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: $4.95 Swap AKA Fill a SMALL Flat Rate Box R2 Signups CLOSED Send 6/30  (Read 22266 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SamanthaHope
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2010 02:01:06 PM »

I picked up the box to send to my goodies to my unknown partner and I am really going to have to think more.  I didn't realize the box was so small.  Think Think Think.

I am still very excited about what I will send just have to think more creatively.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Desperately searching for Mary Poppins Fabric

Samantha
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2010 02:50:22 PM »

Thinking creatively with the small flat rate box is what this swap is ALL ABOUT!  Seriously, folks, PLEASE pick up at least 1 small flat rate box/envelope to get a size comparison.  Using these forms of packaging is the ONLY requirement for this swap...  Packing it like a tetris game is totally gonna guarantee you can fit a good amount in there Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
onceinlovewithAmy
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2010 03:51:01 PM »

Ack! I might have to join this one! I was digging through my craft stuff, trying to organize it, and ended up having to move it out of the bedroom--it now takes up one closet and spills over into another Tongue

I haven't done a swap before, but since soooomeone said this would be a good one for beginners, I'll have to go snag one of those boxes and see if I'm up for the challenge of packing so much into such a small little box--though I can't see why I wouldn't be Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flower
« Reply #93 on: June 07, 2010 04:45:51 PM »

vampedangel14,

My sister just gave me her DIY drop spindle.  She gave up on learning to spin.  It is made from a dowel rod and a music CD.  I'd be happy to send it to you, along with a pile of fiber. Since you have requested big beads, I could felt up some wool ones for you, too!  Smiley

Since I'm signed up officially now, here we go:
Want: charms, scrapbooking stuff for ATCs, roving for needle felting and drop spindle spinning, not plain buttons, big beads, stencils, fat quarters

(I remembered a few things after I sent my questions in ^.^)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2010 05:04:21 AM »

I've recently aquired a current crafting magazine and find so many more possibilities that my un-imaginitive brain could come up with...can I include copies of that and some articles to go in the box w/it??  can we clarify from our partners what kind of crafting we do??  Mine deals mostly w/sewing and vintage finds for embellishments, but also knit/crochet projects and some embroidery.  I like the thought of working with altered books and paper craft, it would be pretty rough, though. 

Do paper crafters like funky gift wrap and odd lots of ribbon, book pages w/ excellent drawings, etc.Huh
Help me figure out what I'm looking for while out trampin' the thrift shops!!! PLS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
vampedangel14

Easily craftstracted!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2010 05:31:11 AM »

vampedangel14,

My sister just gave me her DIY drop spindle.  She gave up on learning to spin.  It is made from a dowel rod and a music CD.  I'd be happy to send it to you, along with a pile of fiber. Since you have requested big beads, I could felt up some wool ones for you, too!  Smiley

If we get matched that will be awesome! If not, we'll just have to talk more about that. We should see who we pair up with first incase whoever you get is interested in the same things ^.^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2010 06:45:18 AM »

Just checking in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panthermoon
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2010 09:43:58 AM »

Do paper crafters like funky gift wrap and odd lots of ribbon, book pages w/ excellent drawings, etc.Huh
Help me figure out what I'm looking for while out trampin' the thrift shops!!! PLS!

I can only speak for myself, but I've used gift wrap several times in my altered journal as a background, as for ribbon as long as it's about 4-6 inches long it's usable for me. I've also used pictures/pages from books as part of a page or as the background.  I've used them on ATCs & inchies as well.

Something else I have to send if wanted is some wallpaper samples  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in trading? ATC Gallery

Wists

100 Theme 12/100
Happy 100 ATC 6/100
100 Music Theme 4/100
sparklypants
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2010 10:17:01 AM »

got my box today, excited for the "tetris packing" ahead!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my war paint is sharpie ink

MY WISTS:  http://www.wists.com/sparklypants
onceinlovewithAmy
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2010 01:48:21 PM »

I picked a box up today from the PO and I think I could swing that--so I'll send in my questionnaire soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Deep blue Photoshop effect
How to Work with templates
How to Use the history brush
How to color Skin on hands in Photoshop
How to Use Photoshop effects
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...