I got my package from the amazing Hedgewitch! She says that there should be more stuff in the box... I say she's crazy. This box is packed to the gills! I have been spoiled as all get out!
Prepare yourself for the insane amount of pictures about to be posted!
Extra long afghan in lovely fall colors!
- A book from my wist
- treats for the puppies
- Blue bag with froggie on it
- Giant sand frog!
- Denim bag lined with music fabric. According to her this bag is evil. The sewing machine hated the bag.
This amazing Nautilus lamp. She wanted to do something to it but I'm glad she didn't! I really like it just the way it is! I can't wait to find somewhere to put it.
Angie with her toy. There were two other toys I forgot to take pictures of but Angie is VERY protective of her squeaky toys.
- HUGE can of maple leaf punches. Lots of fun to play with!
- Braided Sweetgrass for smudging.
- 10... yes 10 paris of earrings! I can't wait to wear some of these!
Closer pic of the earrings.
- Two carding brushes for fiber
- Carded Alpaca fur
- Directions and Needles for needle felting
- 3 different prepared spells for either actual spell work or just to burn because they smell good.
Fluffy novelty yarn scarf in a BEAUTIFUL shade of Blue.
That's me and my man.
Feathers from her 2 Macaws
6 hand-poured votive candles.
This is for my man. And he's going to love it.
This says Earth, Air, Fire and Water. I love it! And when you turn it over... it says the same thing! AMAZING!
Bag made from a sweater, needle felted with my inital in a freakin awesome script and the way to my heart... Reese's Pieces... Chocolate and Peanut Butter! Huzzah!
Sorry for all the pictures... not really
Everything she sent me was totally amazing! I love it! Thanks so much Hedge!!! You rock!