A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,564
Currently Running With Scissors:
465 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: another (old fashioned) random gallery!!  (Read 42172 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Glojo
« Reply #280 on: June 10, 2010 11:01:07 AM »

Glad you liked it! As for the cupcake toppers...it's tricky because they're paper and kiddo may get them a bit messy, but if they managed to make it without getting yucked up I'd say just give the stick a good wipe with a warm cloth and it should be okay. Next time I guess I should consider making more durable ones, I've just recently discovered the magic that is shrinky dinks (I'm so addicted!!!!!), so maybe out of that!

And ya, the cardboard was cool, but I couldn't think of a way to get the image on it without using the ucky shiny stuff (I even tried to sand the sheen down, haha), anyone have a better idea? I wouldn't mind using this technique again..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: June 10, 2010 11:01:46 AM »

I fell asleep last night, so I'm posting pics now instead.  Cheesy

First off...... Whimsies!!!

There were sooo many amazing whimsies, but here are a few of my favs

Some seriously cool stenciled tees, the one with the wings on back is straight off my wist, I love Frankie and I have ravens tattooed under each collar bone so I LOVE the swallow shirt. ( they all fit perfectly by the way)

Hand carved stamps, I really like the creepy/cuteness

Beautiful cherry blossom scarf/necklace

sheepBlue painted this, isn't it sweet? Birds and trees, two things I love

Super cute little octo, love the color combo and some very pretty jewelry (I'm wearing the blue earrings right now)

gorgeous skinny scarf and a cute little bag that the buttons make me think of little eyes

Peanut butter and jelly love (also from my wist)! and cool sugar skull painting

Very cool skull jewelry, I seriously don't know how she had the patience to make those flowers......

I think this is my favorite, the detail is amazing...

SheepBlue also enlisted the help of other craftsters and shop the swap, I don't remember names though, so I may need her help with that.

Skeleton kit and apron for my son, he's very messy in the kitchen so this is great  Cheesy

Little pouches and monkey bag, I love the print on this!

Weekender type bag in my favorite colors

Pirate cupcake, hair clips and extras

As you can see sheepBlue COMPLETELY spoiled me! I absolutely love everything and can't wait to hang out and swap with her again!!!!!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: June 10, 2010 11:09:07 AM »

I'm sooo happy you liked everything. We have very similar tastes so I loved making everything for you, and had to make some duplicates for myself haha. A big thank you goes out to the ladies of the STS: A2K, sarahj2001, Zelda.Suicide, LaughingLark, and Aeronberry for helping me. A2K did the pouch, Aeronberry made the monkey purse and the pirate cupcake ami, sarahj2001 made the awesome weekender bag, Zelda.Suicide made that cute apron, and LaughingLark made those gorgeous singed flowers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mrs.LindsayLoo
Mrs. Crafting with Love

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: June 10, 2010 12:12:51 PM »

SheepBlue you sent some very awesome stuff.  I love your clay works, very cool!  Very crafty and so much fun put into your items!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any thing can be fixed with tape and love.
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #284 on: June 10, 2010 12:45:20 PM »

I love that Frankie shirt!!

Okay, so onto the package of awesomeness from Edie22!! I got totally spoiled and I love everything!

We'll start with the extras. There were: Stickers, nail polish, lip gloss, hair ties (I always loose these! Thus I always need them.), extra hippo fabric(!), some hippo buttons, and 105 (Yes, 105!!) skeins of embroidery floss! There's also a hippo that's not in these pictures for some reason.

Onto the crafty goodness! First off is the sewn items: A hippo pouch that is now holding the small stuff for embroidery and pens and such, a set of coasters (we were already doing the kitchen red, but she gave me the idea of sunflowers, too...Hmmm...), and a crochet hook roll! With a bunch of hooks! I've been wanting one of these for so freaking long!

Hey! Hal decided to show up. Yes, I named the hippo Hal. Next up is the crocheted items: A camera case, and iPod case, and a hat! I may or may not have warn the hat all night dispite my fiancee calling me Alex Mac... Roll Eyes Hal is better photographed here.

An action shot. I don't photograph too well, sorry. Also ignore the background. We're still very much in the moving process.

And last but not least, a blanket! It's so soft and perfect. Not to mention she guessed at the colors and we just happened to finish painting the bedroom green and brown! That must have taken FOREVER to make!

Thank you soooo much Edie! I love everything!

« Last Edit: June 10, 2010 12:51:28 PM by SaralaAnne - Reason: This isn't working too well. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
noooitaremybirthday
Tutorial Contributor

You don't have to type the whole thing...Call me Nooo :D

I've gone through like 5 gluesticks this week...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: June 10, 2010 12:48:11 PM »

Received from Sweetyetevil today! I love it all!!

A mosaic bird clock! I looove mosaic, and it's something I absolutely want to learn someday!

Tons of lovely stationary and envelopes Smiley

These are both t-shirts she screenprinted for me Smiley They are 2 of my favorite colors! So awesome.

Adorable baby deer embroidery. I love baby deer Smiley

Way awesome resin coated birdy-steampunky pendant!

A set of colorful fun inchies that I think will become a mini book ornament Cheesy

2 frosted glasses! One with my name and the other for my "love"

It's hard to see the designs on them, but trust me, they're cool.

MY FAVORITE! Garden spoons to label my plants!!! I couldn't believe she made me some! They are 100% awesome!

Grin Grin Grin Grin They will go straight to their respective places in my garden immediately.

Thank you so much Sweetyetevil! You totally spoiled me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

« Reply #286 on: June 10, 2010 01:19:12 PM »

Currently catching up on the thread posts and uploading my photos so I can post pics today (simultaneously! Woah) But I wanted to add something in case I forgot. I promised the original models that I would credit their stock images once photos of my item were posted. Smiley The booty in striped socks comes from this beautiful image (slightly NSFW) http://sd-stock.deviantart.com/art/The-Wizard-And-I-1-95727380 The painted book cover was inspired by this photo http://pieceofmestock.deviantart.com/art/Ophelia-stock10-120247502 and this woman's hair. http://zeldyn-stock.deviantart.com/art/ImYurVenus-016-540956777

I now return you to your scheduled program. So far I am "ooh"ing and "awe"ing over all the packages including the Avatar: The Last Airbender table runner/fabric panels and all the craft kits.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: June 10, 2010 01:19:45 PM »

I am so in love with those garden markers!! That's so awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

« Reply #288 on: June 10, 2010 01:53:24 PM »

WOW those garden markers are amazing! If I had a garden I'd be wisting those. This gallery is better than AM PM, too much good stuff.

Pearliepie sent me the most amazing package and I have photographed proof!

The items after coming out of the box. Everything was wrapped up like presents. Smiley Most likely I will be using the beautiful navy blue lace in an ATC.

Everything together

Notebook (I start school on monday and I will be using this), beautiful postcards, and her note slightly censored for you folks Wink Oh yes, and Hello Kitty stickers!!

The art nouveau post card on the bottom left is so beautiful. I want to use it for something special.
A bag that I love so much! It's got a squared bottom. There are lots of pockets inside which is fantastic! Also, on top of the bag are two lovely zippered purses. I'll be using them right away!

The foreground is six awesome ATCs pearliepie made. They are now happily sitting with the rest of my collection. I keep pulling them out and staring at them. They make me smile. In the background is the bag again, flipped inside out so you can see the pockets on one side. There are more on the other side.

And the item that made me jump up and down, a Jayne Cobb Hat!!! It's been on my wist for a long time. Living in Los Angeles it's much too warm for an ear flap hat but I don't care. The day I got it I stuffed it in my bag and rode the bus smiling like a little kid because I knew it was there. It's really stretchy which is good because the manflesh can wear it too. He says he'll wait patiently to get his own but we share everything so I am sure he'll sneak a wear or two when it gets cool enough.

The manflesh (which is a pet name I've lovingly picked up from craftster btw) complained that I don't smile enough so I danced and sang My Hands are Bananas for this photo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO10s_HK6d0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mrs.LindsayLoo
Mrs. Crafting with Love

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: June 10, 2010 02:18:04 PM »

Okay, here is the items that I got from my partner...Everything is perfect!

the awesome green robot bag, that I will be using as a purse.

all of the robot goodies.  A cute wooden robot (that she made with a little wooden burned smile), robot note cards and boy and girl wood robots!

a very horrible picture of the cool bird treats.  Handmade bird note cards and bird themed earrings (I can never have too many earrings); and the non bird themed item a dog treat bag for when I take Katie for walks, by then way, Katie says thanks!

and finally, my favorite!

the bird art work.  It turned out fabulous and matched the soon to be color of my bedroom!

Thank you so much Casey1201!  Everything is perfectly my style!!
*Also not shown in the picture, I got a fused glass star necklace with three chains that match the star.  I will try and post pictures later as I am wearing it currently.

After long last here is my beautiful star necklace (where the chains match the colors in the chain) and the BBQ potholders.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010 11:51:34 AM by Mrs.LindsayLoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any thing can be fixed with tape and love.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Raw Food California Rolls - Part 2
How to Make Raw Food California Rolls - Part 1
How to Find Wine Matches for Sushi
How to Make Mongolian Lamb
How to Make Balachaung
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...