A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 298,103
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: another (old fashioned) random gallery!!  (Read 43345 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mrs.LindsayLoo
Mrs. Crafting with Love

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2010 08:08:48 PM »

Wow!!!  Everything is so awesome!  I really love that Mystery Science Theater 3000 hat, it is so great that someone is that talented to create it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Any thing can be fixed with tape and love.
SAHMama
« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2010 08:38:30 PM »

Love those slippers!!! Where did you find the pattern?

I found two tutorials & kinda mashed them together & did my own thing a little. This one is great for creating the pattern pieces (luckily opheliapoe & I wear the same size so I just fit the slippers to my feet!): http://snickerdoodlesteph.blogspot.com/2010/01/cozy-slipper-tutorial-part-1-making.html but I really liked the finished slippers in this one better: http://www.gizzypooh.com/blog/2010/02/21/mary-jane-slippers-tutorial/

THIS ROCKS   Logged

nicoleburdsall

Happiness isn't good enough. I DEMAND EUPHORIA.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2010 11:20:11 PM »

I received a fantabulous box of random goodies from kjbaloo!

Can I steal the craft ninja shirt from you? Cause I REALLY want to.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every single person has a secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion in the world."

50 things in 2012: List 6/50 Completed

Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/nicoleburdsall
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2010 09:46:55 AM »

Thanks for the compliments on the stamps.  Those were my first attempt after learning at the Renegade Craft Fair here in Austin... I was pretty pleased..... I wanted to post pics of my bag that I made, I was pretty proud of it in the end....
Here is the bag outside and with inside pocket pics, day of the dead on the outside.... polka dot inside

I made a matching zip pouch/wristlet... my first attempt....

Finally I made a pink skull pillow off her wist.  I sent it unstuffed since I had to send from the US to the UK.....

Redstar13, I hope you are feeling better and had a great weekend!!  
Good luck with your court presentation this week!!!

Thank you!! I was so sad I didnt get a good picture of the bag and wristlet! It is now my fulltime handbag! I have gotten loads of compliments on it!

I am feeling....partly better. The rainy english weather sure isn't helping, but i actually left my flat today, which is a HUGE step! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaphunk
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2010 01:15:23 PM »

I just received an amazing package from missmuffcake! A big, fat jar of whimsies, matryoshka stamps, stamp pad, fabric and a notecard set! Love it all so much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I will be out of town June 11-20 with limited computer access. (Be patient with me, I'm on the beach!)
missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2010 01:36:59 PM »

I never did a whimsey jar before...I just wish I had found more lil figures for your collection.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: June 07, 2010 01:41:06 PM »

WOW!  All of these packages are really turning out great!  Hey, can you post individual pics in addition to the group shot?  I'd love to see all the crafted goodies close up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

« Reply #187 on: June 07, 2010 03:58:39 PM »

Everyone's packages are so amazing! I received today but I am not home to take more photos and upload. Even though it's too hot to wear I am carrying my new hat in my bag. Can't wait until I am in one place long enough to add my great package to the gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #188 on: June 07, 2010 06:01:37 PM »

I received from from gamemom42 today!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!  Talk about getting SPOILED!  I cannot believe how much time and effort she put into making the greatest package ever!  She truly made me AMAZING one of a kind things that I am SO excited to get to show everyone!  YES, this is pic heavy but she deserves many more!

This has to be the best wall hanging EVER!!  I am SO excited to get to hang this on our walls!

Tampon/pad holder and owl eyeglass case...I LOVE the fabric on the girly stuff carrier and how CUTE is that case?!?!

The poncho on the left was really hard to get a photo of but its adorable and Zoe LOVED the feel of the material.... and the dress is SO cute!  She called it a I WANT A NEW DRESS NOW DRESS.

Cherry Blossom pin cushion is AMAZING!! And I have never seen an altered matchbook before but the detail that she put into such a small space is AWESOME!  I hope the picture captures the teeny tiny cross stitched owl inside...LOVE IT!

And the coolest thing I never knew I wanted.  This is a book called Zoe Counts.  She hand stitched every single bit of it.  I cannot fathom the time this took.  The detail is amazing and the concept is brilliant.  Zoe literally shook when she got it.  Something I didn't tell gamemom42 is that Zoe is obsessed with books.  It's really funny but she will sit with a book forever and pretend to read out loud and she doesn't play with any toys other than books.  None of us have ever seen anthing like it...a kid that prefers books over toys.  SOOOOOO...needless to say Zoe is in LOVE with her counting book and I am too.  We thank you for your hard work and time and how much thought went into these wonderful gifts.  THANK YOU!
Zoe Counts

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: June 07, 2010 06:03:31 PM »

The quilt sloth made is fabulous! So many pretty things everyone had made....what a fun swap this has been!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Refine Edge Command in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Quick Selection Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Pen Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Magic Wand Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Lasso Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...