Swap name: One Tiny Sea Creature Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Honeyd
Craftster member who is CO-organising this swap: tracethekat
Sign-up date range: May 21st - June 1st
Date to send item by: June 29nd
Limited to a certain number of people?: NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NONE
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Creatures of the sea are both mystical, and beautiful. let's craft 1 tiny sea creature for one another and create a whole gallery of sea life! One Tiny Thing swaps are perfect for new swappers, international swappers and the swapper with a deadline. This will be a nice and fast swap with 3 weeks of crafting time and a 1.5 of sign ups! So come swim in the sea with your favorite sea creature!!Please remember
the guidelines for most OTT swaps. We are sending ONE (1) item no larger than 4x4x4 inches (WxHxL). You may of course include a card or note with your item.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer and co-organizer
) and TRACETHEKAT
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: One Tiny Sea Creature
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Favorite Sea Creature:
Least Favorite Sea Creature:
Least Favorite Colors:
Crafts you do:
Crafts you'd like to receive:
Do you have a wist/blog/etc to help your partner with ideas?
Do you have a camera to post photos of the tiny sea creature you receive?
Do you have any allergens in your home (ie pets or smoke)? Please specify.
Are you allergic to anything?
Anything else you'd like to share with your partner?REPEAT
: Please remember the guidelines for most OTT swaps. We are sending ONE (1) item no larger than 4x4x4 inches (WxHxL). You may of course include a card or note with your item.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER & CO-ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.GALLERY!