A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 305,890
Currently Running With Scissors:
360 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inchie My Theme Swap  (Read 46474 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: July 06, 2010 06:24:08 PM »

Forgot to ask... How long should we waited before we consider resending?

It depends on when you sent and where you are sending to. Things usually take forever to get to me in Australia and then randomly Canada to Australia packages will suddenly arrive in under a week!

PM us if you think it's been too long and we'll discuss it. There's also a chance your partners have been busy and have just not told you they received yet Cheesy

Everybody please remember to PM llisaredd and your partners when you receive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #271 on: July 06, 2010 06:30:37 PM »

Thanks for answering questions while I was away beckashell Smiley You're an awesome co-organizer!

Updating the list now. Give it a bit then check for any errors.

If you have not heard from a partner, pm me and let me know who you are concerned about. I'll pm and email them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smmarrt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #272 on: July 06, 2010 08:10:25 PM »

what does the "I'm ashamed" inchie mean?

One of her themes was "Post Secret" and I didn't want to reveal any of my vices (or thought I couldn't fit it in one inch) so I just used 2 phrases that might appear on a Post Secret post card.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Page Swap - Crafting
Pocket Letter Swap - Round 1: Crafting
4 x 6 Art Swap - end of May
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Make all the Things!

« Reply #273 on: July 07, 2010 08:27:27 AM »

I found the inchies pic that llisaredd sent me...still looking through my hundreds of folders to try to find the ones krafty_karasu sent!  I must have saved them in the wrong folder--if I can't find them, I will have to ask her to post the pic! Sorry!!

It was hard getting these to turn out because they have such a nice finish on them that my camera did not like!  But I love the redness of them all!  Thanks llisaredd--please, if you have a better pic, post it!!  These are totally wonderful!

And, here is the goofy way that I am showing them off to my friends...they love to see my wall of inchies paintings...what a conversation starter...I hang my pics a bit lower than normal so people can get a look at each piece and ask questions...I write down who did what on a card that I keep on the back...you guys are awesome for adding to my red collection!

Oh--and you can see some of the ones krafty_karasu did, but I do not want to remove them to retake the pics! Sad

THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #274 on: July 07, 2010 09:15:51 AM »

alwaysinmyroom- I love that inchie display! It is so creative. I need to find a creative way to display all of my Wisconsin inchies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

envirocraft
« Reply #275 on: July 07, 2010 09:39:19 AM »

Always!!! THat's amazing!! You're so creative!  I decided a while ago to steal be inspired by your idea to put them on a canvas (your amazing peacock!!)  I think I'm going to do my green inchies like that.

I'm also considering using my travel inchies to make some sort of a travel journal!

I FINALLY got more inchies last night!! Now I'm just waiting on one!

First: My set from Malmow.  I don't think I can pic a favorite!! She did such a great job.  I love the circuit board one, I was hoping to get something like that!! Smiley

Next, from librarylover (first time inchier!) Again, spectacular!  I really like the gears steampunk one (I was starting to worry no one would pick my steampunk theme!) AND I adore the little ballerinas on the sheet music!

Lots of great hand drawn ones by efirechild!  I think the pencil steampunk gears is my favorite here too!!  Look at that detail!! Yay!!

Lastly, (but most certainly not leastly??)  DaisyTattoo!  She went with my green theme mostly.  I love the cute little monkey, and the bird, and the yummy drink!! hee hee.  I just love inchies!

Thanks again to all of you! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Crafts in 2010 27/50 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3973417#msg3973417

http://envirocraftiness.blogspot.com/
DaisyTattoo
« Reply #276 on: July 07, 2010 10:33:23 AM »

alwaysinmyroom, I too love that display! How creative!

envirocraft, The margarita inchie is my fav. The only thing that came to mind when I found that little pic was YUM!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Make all the Things!

« Reply #277 on: July 07, 2010 12:08:14 PM »

I love the green inchies!!

If it were not for the many people who contributed their talent by sending me beautiful inchies, I would not even be tempted to try painting! I do it for fun but it is not my favorite thing...Cheesy...I do suggest that if you like, try it and see what your brain gets inspired with---I think the inchies themselves sort of tell you how they want to be displayed Cheesy.

I want to do a tree display so badly!!  I am thinking I can display my bugs, dragonflies and butterflies on a tree...with maybe a pond... Cheesy

oooo--where are my freaking manners today!!  Thank you for your kind comments!

ha ha ha the green crocs!!!!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010 12:09:35 PM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

FoxyMama
So many fabrics, so little time . . .

FoxyMama loves her FoxyBaby!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: July 07, 2010 06:21:37 PM »

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Apologies to my entire group.

I was very late in sending and in posting all of the wonderful inchies I have received.  I was already running late when a fried hard drive put a complete stop to the entire process. My computer is fixed, my inchies are in the mail and now I can post all of the wonderful inchies I've received from my partners.  Thanks to my group for their patience, understanding and well wishes and, of course, their amazing inchies!   

First up is our fearless leader llisared:  I love them all but the pink tongue is too cool!

Next is aidenromantic:  My favorites are Snoopy and all the Keroppis.

From Nannyem:  They are all great but I best loooove the four seasons trees!

From Krafty_Karasu:  I love the frogs best.

From Untouchableface:  These are all so great!!  I love Kermit and the Celtic ones best.

From Kartiana:  The Frog and Toad and brocade inchies are my favorites and I love the frog/duck paper!

And now from alwaysinmyroom who sent not one but two sets! 
I have to tell you - I laughed and laughed so much when I opened the original set.  When I told DH why he had to chuckle, too.  You seem to have a psychic wavelength into our life!  We have been on a New Orleans kick for a while now and talking about a trip there so the Mardi Gras inchies were just perfect!  Also, his nickname is Badger and one of the tree inchies is on a paint chip of . . . badger brown!  I know you weren't happy with these but I loved them.

And the second set from alwaysinmyroom.  She wasn't really happy with the set she sent (even though I loved it) and when she received this awesome paper from untouchable face she was inspired to do a set for my Autumn theme.  I must say, I really do love these!!!!

Thanks again to all my partners.  I received inchies for all my themes of Autumn, trees, frogs, Celtic, and purple/green/gold.  I'm no artist so I extra-love all the hand drawn inchies!  I have one set not yet received but I will post when it arrives.

~Martha
     FoxyMama

THIS ROCKS   Logged

In creating, the only hard thing's to begin; A grass-blade's no easier to make than an oak.
James Russell Lowell
Krafty_Karasu
call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #279 on: July 07, 2010 06:34:53 PM »

still looking through my hundreds of folders to try to find the ones krafty_karasu sent!  I must have saved them in the wrong folder--if I can't find them, I will have to ask her to post the pic! Sorry!!

heh...yeah, good one there always.  ummm...funny thing...ummm...I...didn't take pictures.  Embarrassed  of anyone's.  Embarrassed  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
The Perfect Denim Shorts with Sami Miro
Clothes on Their Own: The Way of the Grey
Fab for Fall: Flattering Cashmere Tunics
10 Forever 21 Pieces That Look Really Expensive
Butt-Perfecting James Jeans, Under $100
Latest Blog Articles
June 29, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Summer Hat
Hedgies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...