A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,496
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inchie My Theme Swap  (Read 30722 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

najaorama
Tutorial Contributor

My kung fu is strong today!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #240 on: July 02, 2010 07:14:19 AM »

Received a great set of inchies from smmarrt.
Sorry for the cruddy camera phone pic.

I especially love the pulp art wedding ones.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Go to your bosom, knock there, and see what your heart doth know." WS Measure for Measure

www.najadruva.com
McJulie-O
« Reply #241 on: July 02, 2010 09:02:09 AM »

Dinkime- Did the "There's no place like home" word bar fall off your inchie with the world on it? Dratted glue!

I really enjoyed the fun of making your inchies, from the Owlery one, which was the first one I made for you, to Brittany's cat reading the diary, they were all a blast, but I hoped they weren't too cryptic....

Like the square root of four being rainbow... hee hee hee

I just had to work with the supplies that I could get to after the water came into the house during our big rain (12 inches in less than 2 hours)... most of my crafting supplies had to be moved out of a closet area and into a bathroom, and then OTHER stuff and furniture had to e moved to get the carpet up... we still have fans and dehumidifiers going...

THIS ROCKS   Logged
LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #242 on: July 02, 2010 10:31:27 AM »

I love this swap so much. It is great to see what people can do with only one square inch of space. I've finally found some time to take pictures of the awesome inchies I've recieved so far.

My theme was Wisconsin:

1st up is nannyem. She decieded to focus on the area where I live now. I think my favorite is the Leinenkugels' beer one.  There is nothing like sipping a Honey Weiss while sitting around a campfire!

Next up is llisaredd. She made me a beautiful set of prairie wildflower inchies. I can't pick a favorite because I love all prairie flowers.

Krafty_Karasu created an awesome set of inchies featureing maps, pictures of farms, and of course Ed Gein- one of Wisconsin's most infamous residents. I love the cross stitched Ed Gein one- very cool!!

Alwaysinmyroom sent a beautiful set of hand drawn and colored inchies. I love the use of an actual Milwaukee's Best ( or "The Beast" as we call it here) beer can on the bottom ones.

Last are aidenromantic's inchies. These ones feature Wisconsin seasons, state flowers and birds, and my favorite- cheese! I really like the season ones. I am going to miss those the most  Grin

Thank you to all my partners! I am going to have a wonderful piece of art to remind me of home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nobodyhasthisoneyet
« Reply #243 on: July 03, 2010 12:34:48 AM »

I have received from four of my partners - CostumeCat and Smarrt midweek, and Najorama and Torilimcadie yesteryday.

Prepare to be amazed... or possibly just frustrated by out of whack images, since I can't seem to find a happy medium between too big to fit on the host site, and too small to do the items justice.  Le sigh.

My themes are birds, Celtic designs, rainbows/colour wheels, positivity, and Top Gear.

Naj went for the birds:

As did Tori:

CostumeCat produced some amazing variety:

As did Smarrt:

(I'm resisting the urge to be a sad fangirl and put the James inchie in my purse!)

I have plans for some of these, involving a wire tree covered in perching bird inchies...

Thank you so much, guys - they're all brilliant!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer online regularly - if you need to contact me, try tweeting @artsieaspie.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
McJulie-O
« Reply #244 on: July 03, 2010 10:17:20 AM »

I'm stunned to realize that I haven't posted the inchies I've received since the first two sets! Please forgive me!

Here are the latest (my themes were Texas, the state and the state of mind, Joy, and the colors blue and green together):
From dinkime, look at the gorgeous card she made!

And Woo Hoo, I got the smiley faced music ("even music smiles") inchie!

MunLtStmpr sent these gorgeous inchies packed with these fascinating postcards:

They are so diverse and intriguing! I admit I laughed at the gold fish as big as the man's torso... I know there are some Texas fishermen who remember their fishing trips that way!!

Is this one your calling card, Maimun?

Hlillie made her own card, too, and hers were fabric with amazing embellishments that were hard to photograph with such detail:

I'll have to post some later, too.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #245 on: July 03, 2010 10:19:27 AM »

aww untouchableface...I know you will be homesick for your beautiful state; it was so much fun researching and learning more about Wisconsin, all while drinking the "Beast" Wink

I know you will have many wonderful things to remind you of home while in Thailand...and, who knows...,maybe we will be getting inchies all about Thailand from you!  How exciting!

wow--I must pick birds as a theme in a round!  They are fantastic!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
malmow
« Reply #246 on: July 03, 2010 11:39:49 AM »

These are my inchies from efirechild:

The coffee rubbed off on the pencil drawing of the elephant eye, which made me really sad. That was one of my favorites. I love the Paris one done in pencil, too, and the Italian flag.
From DaisyTattoo:

She said she had a hard time with these, but I really like the top left and top right ones, the map of Italy and the elephant eye.
I got this gorgeous envelope from Librarylover:

With some gorgeous inchies inside!

I love the top right, and the bottom two on the left!
I've already framed most of the Italy inchies!

I can't decide how I feel about that busy background paper. I might have to switch it out to something that's a solid color.

I've got lots of coffee themed ones that need to end up in my kitchen somehow.
Thanks so much for all the gorgeous artwork ladies!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010 11:41:29 AM by malmow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
efirechild

The love of my life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #247 on: July 03, 2010 04:13:42 PM »

The coffee rubbed off on the pencil drawing of the elephant eye, which made me really sad. That was one of my favorites. I love the Paris one done in pencil, too, and the Italian flag.

Oh no!! I'm sorry I didn't even think about the coffee staining!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
envirocraft
« Reply #248 on: July 03, 2010 06:25:19 PM »

I love the way you framed those Italy ones!!  That 4 section frame is perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Crafts in 2010 27/50 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3973417#msg3973417

http://envirocraftiness.blogspot.com/
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #249 on: July 04, 2010 10:25:20 AM »

I received such beautiful sets from smmarrt and torilimcadle!

from smmarrt:

Aren't they wonderful??  I love the Glee sayings haha.

and from Tori:

Such awesome pinups!

Thank you ladies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Choose a Scrapbook Layout
How to Begin Scrapbooking Online
How to Create a Word Collage
How to Make Collage Frames
How to Make a Canvas Collage
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...