A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,680
Currently Running With Scissors:
418 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inchie My Theme Swap  (Read 29684 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ShannonMB

I aim to misbehave!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: July 11, 2010 11:32:21 PM »

And finally, here are the pictures of my last set of inchies from imbettinonalice.

I love them all...as always, I can't pick just one favorite!  *L*  Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I run with scissors.....it makes me feel DANGEROUS!!
llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #321 on: July 12, 2010 05:29:58 AM »

I just realized I had never posted a picture of the inchies I received from nannyem. So here ya go!

I love these! I love all of them but especially the fabric ones. I don't have many fabric inchies so these are special. Thanks Em! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

malmow
« Reply #322 on: July 12, 2010 08:03:35 AM »

I am in LOVE with that second on the top green inchie. LOVE. Those dandelion silhouettes are perfect.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #323 on: July 12, 2010 08:09:30 AM »

They are all beautiful, but I have to agree that the dandelion one is unique....but I also love the fabric ones...so much texture...

I have to post the awesome ones I received from foxymamma...they were more great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #324 on: July 12, 2010 02:40:15 PM »

it's over!  Cry  I got my last set of inchies from kartiana today.  love 'em!

my favorite has to be the fabric type one in the lower right corner.  it reminds me of Mardi Gras.  Grin  and I love the happy onigiri too.  cute faces on food is awesome.  Grin  Grin

I don't get it.  I don't remember moving, deleting, or changing the name of this file.  the picture should still be there.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010 09:18:07 AM by Krafty_Karasu » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
McJulie-O
« Reply #325 on: July 12, 2010 02:48:26 PM »

Oh so much fun! And I'm just catching my breath to be able to post these now... I'm so sorry they weren't posted earlier, so everyone can see their wonderfulness.

My themes were: Texas (the state and the state of mind), Joy, and the colors blue and green together.

From starryeyeddiy:

She not only worked in the Texas A&M star logo, but also the FANTASTIC armadillo:

Such wonderful graphics... (I love me some bluebonnets ALL the TIME!)

Seeuudee's gorgeous set made it across the big pond in record time:
Her creativity and attention to detail is breathtaking (and this is what she did after she said she was NOT INSPIRED!)

I just love her Texas flag, and all the layers of construction for these complex collaged ones (ACK! Can anyone help me with turning these right side down with cropping? I thought I had done a good job on Photobucket, but it seems to have boomeranged and distorted! Some of them worked, but these didn't! So sorry, seeuudee... this is not doing them justice!):

SlyBetty found an errant inchie on her desk after she sent her set of Texas wildflowers to me, and I posted the original 11 that I received so all could see, but she sent the Evening Primrose inchie last week, and here is the complete set:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MunLtStmpr
We're on craftster because we love to create. Why should we settle for what we currently are?

« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2010 06:24:15 PM »

I received another 2 sets:

My theme was "flowers"

from Hlillie:

I love how they come together to make the big flowers!  How did you cut such neat edges?!

And Seeuudee's set:

She said that if I didn't like the butterfly on the wire that it could be easily removed.  HA HA  Very Funny!!  AS IF!  Besides, butterflies should be attracted to beautiful flower [inchies].  Maybe butterflies should be my theme for the next round and I could mix them in.

I'm missing only one set now though I've dared myself to make a set for myself but to only hand-draw.  I just need to build up the courage.

Thank you, everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find joy in creating and helping others create not just jewelry and crafts but best of all, the life they want.
MyPins
MyArt
Life & Creativity Coaching
Smmarrt

« Reply #327 on: July 12, 2010 08:32:00 PM »

Oooh, I love the inchies that are puzzle-like. I'm the happy recipient of a few such sets myself. It just seems overwhelming to me how to figure it out. I may challenge myself the next round to try to create a set for each partner.

Really awesome inchies everybody - makers and receivers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Fabric Art Journal Pages Swap ROUND 3
Altered Puzzle Pieces - again!
Ninni Swap in August
Fall Dotee Swap in September
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #328 on: July 13, 2010 05:03:09 AM »

Wow--the gallery continues to bring wonderful talent to the forefront...seeudee, you continue to inspire with your gorgeous work!

The Texas themed inchies are just so varied and captures so much detail in such a small space...love the flowers (ha--the whole set!)...

I also like the ones that are in sets of four!  They are so visual!

OK--I wanted to post my last set before going on vacation...from the talented and very creative foxymama--I love these inchies!

The picture does not do them justice!  Many are 3-d and the textures and tiny details are just fabulous!  I used one red one on my display and the other red ones will get their own display...to show off the 3-D items!

The bugs and flowers have already been put together with the other fabulous ones I received in this swap on a picture frame!!  I did not get a picture yet but I will show them off later!

Thanks everyone for a fabulous swap!  I hope to see many of you again in the next swap! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xandcraft
« Reply #329 on: July 13, 2010 05:16:19 AM »

Received an awesome set from Beckashell today, and will post pics ASAP. Being called to take grandchildren to beach at moment, so little time!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Pad Thai Jay
How to Serve Barbecued Korean Chicken
How to Make Coriander Chutney and Cucumber Raita Condiments
How to Make Tasty Chicken Breasts in Satay Sauce
How to Cook Thai Red Curry Fish Cakes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...