A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
578 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inchie My Theme Swap  (Read 29694 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2010 05:06:22 PM »

All of my Pokemon themed ones will be mounted on cardstock and hung on the background of my Pokemon figure display, which I can show you if you want to see how crazy about those little critters I actually am.

another little spoiler from me.  Cheesy  I did a Pokemon inchie that does have Pikachu on it.  he's my favorite.  Grin  but there are others on it too.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
McJulie-O
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2010 05:21:15 PM »

I just got back into town and found 2 sets waiting for me (sorry that I couldn't post them earlier)

They are breathtaking!!! My themes were Texas, Joy, and the colors Blue-and-Green together.
From audioastrophysics, with such fantastic coloring and a wonderful eye for collage:

From SlyBetty...these are hand drawn Texas wildflowers!!! Eat your heart out, everybody, they're mine, Mine, MINE (Bwahahaha...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
malmow
« Reply #132 on: June 23, 2010 08:05:36 PM »

I wish I could swap with everyone! There are so many pretty inchies already! Slybetty's flowers are very impressive, and I'm in love with audio's work, as always.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DaisyTattoo
« Reply #133 on: June 23, 2010 10:46:56 PM »

I had a really hard time with a couple people's themes. And it wasn't like they were hard themes, had I had a printer I coulda busted them out pronto. But I didn't have a printer so.... I hope everyone is pleased with what I sent. There are a couple of inchies I'm not too happy with but didn't know what else to do. Well, that's what I get for choosing this swap when I had never made a single inchie LOL! 96 is a heck of a break in Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2010 05:40:32 AM »

The list has been updated again based only on pms. Please double check it and let me know of any errors. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2010 08:41:09 AM »

I love the Texas flowers!! Is one missing? Sad

Audio does have a talent for collage!

I realized today that I sent krafty_karasu one extra!  ha ha  I guess I didn't want to spoil the sets... Wink

The artistic talent continues to amaze me...wow...I realize I have a long way to go before becoming an inchie expert! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

McJulie-O
« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2010 10:07:52 AM »

I love the Texas flowers!! Is one missing? Sad

SlyBetty had PMed me saying she found the missing one after she had posted the others and would send it when she has a chance, but I decided to go ahead and post what I had, before I lost any around the chaos going on here (She had numbered the set so I left them in her numerical order, hence the hole)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2010 10:30:20 AM »

I'm beginning to worry that my sets of inchies that were sent out last week did not reach their new homes safely.... Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #138 on: June 24, 2010 10:33:36 AM »

Did they go international or local?  Local mail has been extra slow this summer for some reason...I have been sending swap packages out priority, but envelopes are sent regular and the graduation cards I sent out last week have not arrived either! Sad  Hang in there!

Yay. McJulie_O!!!  We get to see another one soon! ha ha  They are just so lovely!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2010 10:43:15 AM »

Did they go international or local?  Local mail has been extra slow this summer for some reason...I have been sending swap packages out priority, but envelopes are sent regular and the graduation cards I sent out last week have not arrived either! Sad  Hang in there!

Yay. McJulie_O!!!  We get to see another one soon! ha ha  They are just so lovely!

One was international, but the rest were U.S. Thanks though, that made me feel better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Harmonize colors in an Image
Understand the Difference Between Formal and Informal Symmetry
How to Photograph landscapes with a Telephoto Lens
How to Take a Trees Portrait
How to Understand the Psychological Impact of Black and White
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...