A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 309,332
Currently Running With Scissors:
313 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: General Disney Swap Gallery!  (Read 9105 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2014" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2010 09:04:15 AM »

Hi everyone! Please take a moment to check the front page and make sure your status in this swap is correct.

I have that cheekymonkey4646 and annachronism have not yet sent. Is this correct? I need both of you to pm me with your status in sending. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
SMLounsbury
« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2010 11:17:44 AM »

I received my beautiful package today.  Pics coming as soon as my son gets to open his portion when he comes home from school today.  Olivia and Harper are thrilled with their items. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SMLounsbury
« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2010 01:06:45 PM »

Okay, here is what we received from the very generous fibreartist4life.  Pic Heavy.

First, a picture of the adorable box she shipped in.  We were hoping to take the kids to see Toy Story 3, however it is not looking like it's going to happen with today's turn of events... See the big pile o'crap in the background?  That is my fabric box in my living room.  How my hubby deals with my madness is beyond me.

Packaged goodness

Out of the box

Since Olivia is home with me, I let her open her package first. 

She received the most well made backpack, autograph book with matching marker and a bonus puzzle.  She's been dancing all over the place with this on.  What a great thing for our trip next year!

Close up:

I opened Harper's goodies up next and I cannot express how blown away I am by this doll.  Is it bad that I don't want to let her touch it for fear of messing it up?  It's AmAZING!  She got a book that hopefully whenever her big brother is no longer serving a lifetime sentence of punishment will read to her.  (We will be reading it to her in the meantime)  She also received an Ariel themed autograph book.  She'll be two when we go next year, so this is awesome to put away for her.

Random cuteness:  Harper and Ariel.

I received the most adorable photo album with Mickey on the front.  How sweet of you to think of me, Susan!  I love pictures and this will be amazing for storing them!

On to Nicholas' goodies.  You won't see a picture of him because he conveniently gave me his backpack today after two weeks of hiding a note from his teacher on his deplorable behavior in school.  He's only in first grade...  He's had a rough year and his behavior is a big problem.  Needless to say, he's punished for two weeks and I only opened this to take pictures to post.  Something tells me this kid will be the death of me.

Thank you so much, Susan.  You did an amazing job and I enjoyed having you as a partner.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
annachronism

will sew for tattoos

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2010 01:34:48 PM »

Hi everyone! Please take a moment to check the front page and make sure your status in this swap is correct.

I have that cheekymonkey4646 and annachronism have not yet sent. Is this correct? I need both of you to pm me with your status in sending. Thanks!

i still haven't been able to send  Cry i'd say my package is about halfway finished, i expect to be able to send at the end of this week. sorry everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobomom
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2010 11:17:10 AM »

What a great package! So many wonderful items!  I love the Ariel! She is so cute! I want one!  Harper looks so cute cuddling with Ariel!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlyssaKnits

Formerly Thatkid

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2010 04:50:04 PM »

hey guys!
I'm back, sort of. im still in hospital but have internet so i'm here, it might take me a day or so to get back to you but i will
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Changed my username, Formerly Thatkid!
Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2010 05:42:08 PM »

Good to see you Thatkid!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SMLounsbury
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2010 06:33:25 PM »

I hope you are recovering well. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eira
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2010 01:55:22 PM »

I found my camera! So I wanted to post up some better photos of the stuff lilyella sent me.

Here is the bookmark in action, I love it! It makes my books look like they're wearing jewlery! ... I somehow flipped the image ... lol!

Here is a close up of the heart charm

A better photo of the bag, you can see the fabric on the inside better!

aaaannnnd.... a close up of the charm bracelet!

Thanks again lilyella, still enjoying everything! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SMLounsbury
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2010 01:19:40 PM »

I received a bonus package today from fibreartist4life today.  It is so beautiful.  I let Olivia model it... And two minutes later while I was getting the pictures off of the camera, with tears in her eyes, she handed it to me... Broken.   Cry  It can be fixed, I just have to figure out how.  It came apart where the upper beads are.  i think the hubby has pliers.  Either that, or I will put a small ring on it to connect the two parts together.  In any case, it is too gorgeous not to fix.  Liv feels terrible.

Matching earrings

Susan was such an amazing partner and is so very talented.  I am so lucky to have had her as a partner. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Toddler Teething Cookies
@Home This Weekend: Art Caddy
Everyone needs more fiber!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...