A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 296,397
Currently Running With Scissors:
753 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: BJD (Ball Jointed Doll) Swap Gallery  (Read 2840 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

vampedangel14
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Easily craftstracted!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010 03:26:40 PM »

Sure enough, my package was here. Thanks SilverWing! Everything fits pretty much but I can't close the grey pants. I'll just have to make sure he wears a long shirt with them to hide that, but they fit otherwise. Ace is happy to be able to wear clothes that aren't huge on him!

The hat, top and one of the pairs of pants.

And showing the rest. There is the hat, shirt and three pants and a pair of shorts in all. Thanks again and again! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverWing

dreamer of dreams...

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010 04:33:51 PM »

Glad it almost all worked! I was worried about the grey pair, but was hoping. Ah, well. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!

I <3 personal swaps!

samigurumi
The keeper of the Jam

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010 04:02:57 AM »

I love the green hoodie.  Very cool sewing skills.  I'm still having trouble simply making skirts hehe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Its only when the power of love, overcomes the love for power, will the world know peace.
My Wists
My facebook music fan page

I'm always up for a swap
bellalupina
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010 06:55:07 PM »

Ooh, what cool stuff!  I should be posting my pictures soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack." ~Rudyard Kipling

http://moonlit0wolfess.deviantart.com/

www.myspace.com/katherineelisemusic

I do personal swaps!
raeonix
Crochet, Cross-stitch, Scrapbooking

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010 10:01:41 PM »

Ugh I just took pictures of all the awesome loot I got from amigurl55, and went to upload it and my files were WAY too big. So given that it's 11pm here, I'll try again tomorrow when it's daylight, so I can take much nicer ones Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raeonix
Crochet, Cross-stitch, Scrapbooking

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010 09:13:01 PM »

I am *finally* getting around to posting these pictures! I had to upload them to photobucket which apparently takes hours! So without further ado, the pictures:

First is a lovely box to keep all the goodies in:

Two cute shirts:

Two pairs of pants:

The most awesome PJ's ever - wish I had a set!

Awesome kimono:

Yarn wig (I love the crimpy effect, and the color is very nice!)

Fancy dress:

Some props and jewelery:

And everything all together in the super handy box, including the card:

Again thank you so much amigurl55! This is going to be such a huge help when Espree gets here, and good news, I just heard from Dennis at Bobobie today, she is shipping next week to DDE, so I will hopefully see her before the end of June! So yes, I will post more pics of her modeling later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ghilie

Good Cookie Designs

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010 10:51:02 AM »

These are the things that ScotSkipper sent me.  Also, as an aside, I am not really mental.  I just pretend.

Hello there humans.  My name is Gl@xro*!thp, but you may call me Edison.  I am from the planet Perv and I am an intergalactic smuggler.  Let me inform you now that inhabitants of Perv and called PerVECTS, not PerVERTS, and calling us such a slur will result in war.... hmmm, this is a really bad picture.  Let me adjust the radiance of my skin.  (in this picture: crochet bikini and bag, lifeguard chair)

Ah, that's better. Travel between our two planets is possible thanks to the machine pictured behind me.  I have brought over some Pervish flora for your perusal.  Unfortunately, they may only be planted in pots because if they get into the ground, they will become an invasive species.  The marsupial you see me holding is my interplanetary smuggler, his name is &6rhu>).  You can call him Joe.  (in this picture: fountain, hat, dress, potted plants and ferns, Joe)

This is some delicious Pervish food.  I love salads, and the Eyedish is my favorite vegetable.  Never eat something that can't look you in the eye, that's what we say on Perv.  You know, even here on earth I found a lovely little deli called Joe's Bait and Tackle and I had some nightcrawler soup.  While it was delicious, that Joe just kept staring at me.  Everyone on Perv knows that is bad manners - really, how are you going to make eye contact with your food while someone else is staring?

Ah, the comforter and pillows.  Whenever my human host makes a room for me (and she will, she is almost under my control) I shall put up this hanging lamp and make my bed with these linens.  In the meantime, did you know about these things called 'strawberries'?  I am going to make a fortune on Perv with these things.

Here are some other things - a warm scarf, some colored pencils, earrings for the host, and some decorations for a human ceremony called Christmas, which thoroughly confuses me.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010 10:58:51 AM by ghilie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit http://ghilie.wordpress.com/ for the poppet pattern.

"I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled."
Beeclef

The crafter formerly known as Bongirl5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2010 07:27:42 PM »

Ha! Love the reference to the MYTH books. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wonderfully Awkward - my blog http://www.bclef.com
ghilie

Good Cookie Designs

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010 10:12:02 AM »

Well, my partner received so I can post pictures of what I made:

a picnic basket and cloth, an overnight bag, a box of kleenex, a legal document, a box of "corn crashos" cereal and some watermelon.

the clothes: a white oxford, brown bottom pleated skirt, a deep v sleeveless top, a green print knit dress, a white halter sundress with roses, blue plaid wrap shirtdress and a rust colored knee length gown with rosettes at the bodice.  Sorry the pictures suck, I hope to see them on the intended recipients (hint hint) Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit http://ghilie.wordpress.com/ for the poppet pattern.

"I grow old, I grow old, I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled."
bellalupina
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010 05:01:09 PM »

Finally!  I don't even want to discuss what I went through to get these pictures...my life is positively ridiculous sometimes.  In any event though, here are the lovely things that Creeperella made for me!  Sorry for the horrible pictures, I had to make due with a cellphone camera due to the aforementioned crazy.

A shot of everything together.  That's Orla sitting on her cute new pink chair and wearing her new dress and Paks' hat (he's indisposed atm).

A picture of the lovely flower basket and the charm chain (very cool little charms!) hanging over it.  I think those flowers were handmade! Smiley

A better shot of Paks' hat, this thing is seriously awesome!

And finally last but definitely not least, probably my favorite item in fact...The Gun.

The pictures don't do it justice but it is the coolest steampunk/pirate gun ever.  And it mock fires too!

Thank you so much Creeperella, this package was absolutely awesome! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack." ~Rudyard Kipling

http://moonlit0wolfess.deviantart.com/

www.myspace.com/katherineelisemusic

I do personal swaps!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Sew a Cute Little Purse
How to Fold a Table Napkin into a Rose
How to Do Paper Napkin Folding
How to Make Christmas Ornaments Out of Used Folders
How to Make a Place Card and Napkin Holder from Christmas Cards
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...